[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Middle East Thread "knot that tightens EDITION"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

The helicopter does not see the "enemy order of battle", the fire is conducted in an exemplary reference points and coordinates. Even if it sees the operator, after the helicopter will be on the combat course, you need to mentally take correct account of
1) a guide passage, marking oprelonnoe distance reconnoitered targets
2) speed
3) height
3) the pitch angle at the time of start-up
if it is at least in something makes a mistake, it will not be firing range, and the same niggashuting, as stated above.
But even if superbrain operator has taken into account all the parameters, then his efforts will be in vain, because the ammunition used just ebeyshee CWE with precise shooting from this distance with a normal setting of the target (with a dive or level flight when the reticle is aligned with the target). For shooting with the pitching no KVO can not be (if it's not about bombing), this figure just does not make sense, because it is not on what is regarded as probable deviation, the meeting point of the ammunition for the purpose of an imaginary, but the formula still need to take into account the steep ballistic missile trajectory , which already flies straight fucking not.
That is why the pilot says that, he says, because the enemy can be "shuganut" spread panic and confusion, but the destruction of the target in this case it is not.
>>
File: ameriGoys.jpg (229KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ameriGoys.jpg
229KB, 1200x800px
>>
File: Ir.jpg (72KB, 700x696px) Image search: [Google]
Ir.jpg
72KB, 700x696px
>>
File: Irr.jpg (115KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Irr.jpg
115KB, 700x1120px
>>
File: 21475249_0.jpg (106KB, 1200x728px) Image search: [Google]
21475249_0.jpg
106KB, 1200x728px
ATGM mounted on a pickup, i thought it was pretty cool
>>
>>34237000
what is this runglish, i can't make anything out of that
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.