[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to fun store >qt grill working behind the counter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3129.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3129.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>go to fun store
>qt grill working behind the counter.
>>
>>34236781
If you didn't slap your meat on that grill and cook it to a medium rare perfection you are a cuck.
>>
>>34236781
Is she witty?
>>
>>34236781
>girls who work at LGS have tattoos
No thanks
>>
What ammo purchase would make her insta wet?
>>
>>34236996
.30 Luger
>>
>>34236996
12 ga. You can feed them into her vag like you do your shotgun
>>
>>34237004
This, basically.

Women are a meme. They don't have hobbies, and they especially don't have the hobbies you personally enjoy.
>>
>>34236781
>>When you try to get a job at the lgs but they hire a qt instead
>>When she says "I saw your resume anon, it looks like shit

Its not my fault I chose the civilian life and barely have cool things to put in the resume.
>>
>>34236996
125 mm VBR
>>
>>34237137
Give her a slap m8, what a bitch
>>
File: Implying.png (638KB, 493x695px) Image search: [Google]
Implying.png
638KB, 493x695px
>>34237048
In this context, shops may put women out in front to get better attention for their products, so that's not entirely out of the question (looking at you, SHOT Show). However, I wouldn't assume that all chicks at the range or at a gun shop are just there as models or to get attention from dudes though. There are plenty of women with a genuine interest in the shooting sports.

Maybe they started it out just to meet guys, maybe they're only in it for the dudes, or maybe they got into it on their own. You just never know because people are weird and varied like that.

To be fair, it kinda works both ways, because I know plenty of guys who took Yoga and Dance classes just to meet girls. Later on they found that they really enjoy those things even without the women and kept with it.
>>
do you think an LGS would hire a semi unattractive woman over a man?
>>
>>34237953
>expecting r9/k/ to understand this
>>
>go to LGS
>woman at counter
>ask her about shotguns
>"Uh this one should be good enough"
>before she hands it to me, she shows me how to use it
>"Here comes the part I really don't like, it scares me"
>what
>she proceeds to push the bolt release
>bolt slams forward and she lets out a shrill yelp
>she is genuinely fucking terrified of it
>"So you wanna buy it?"

Great store but it takes more than a pretty face to make a sale. There are some standards you gotta uphold and part of that is having clerks that aren't afraid of the things they try to sell.
>>
>>34238134
Sounds like a cutie
>>
>>34236899
This. Why do they always end up with gross sleeve tattoos, a nose piercing, and a poorly done blonde highlight?

the only good woman I've ever seen behind the gun counter was a kindly wife of an old fudd. She was one of those people that could be anyone's mom, because she always remembered me and stashed some .22 for me during the shortage
>>
>>34238607
daddy issues
>>
>>34238028
yes, affirmative action incentives for hiring women
>>
>>34238028
yes, because I've seen it. Only remotely attractive girl I have seen working at a gun store could barely operate the register and didn't know shit about 99% of the guns
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.