[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defence of the country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: RVOAYlqHLuY.jpg (596KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RVOAYlqHLuY.jpg
596KB, 1920x1200px
Ok /k/, imagine you have 2bn $ and you must defence your country from enemy that have more strength than you. You aim is to make maximum damage to enemy or make him not to attack. What you buy, on what services you will spend money?
>>
>>34234683
I'll just trick a bunch of illiterates like OP into human wave attacks and pocket the money.
>>
>>34234823
thats why nobody give you 2bn
>>
File: trump-wall.jpg (108KB, 792x648px) Image search: [Google]
trump-wall.jpg
108KB, 792x648px
>>34234683
Wall.
>>
>>34234683

This is a question that would require substantial research to determine the best way to allocate money most efficiently but I suspect I would end up buying many F-35's and Leopard II tanks.
>>
Dig a really big, deep, wide, trench with bamboo spikes at the bottom.
>>
File: camouflage.jpg (302KB, 1760x1065px) Image search: [Google]
camouflage.jpg
302KB, 1760x1065px
>>34234683
Spend all the money on rifles, IED's, ammo, and guerrilla warfare training for the military and civilians.
>>
>>34234850
I'd stand a FAR better chance than someone who gives a strong impression of being illiterate.
>>
>>34234683
Ayy, I met the artist who made that. Apocalyptically Romantic, I think is the name of the comic.
>>
File: 1491702193061.gif (2MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1491702193061.gif
2MB, 550x309px
>>34234683
A handful of Trident 2's tipped with nukes. I'm assuming nuclear enrichment infrastructure is already there.

If not, training and equipment to wage an insurgent war. Large amounts of MANPADs, explosives, small arms, comms equipment, drones, mines, NVGs, and camouflage.
>>
>>34237207

Pretty sure 2 billion doesn't get you a ssbn with nukes
>>
>>34237230
Wait shit, not Trident, I meant Minuteman III and silos. An Ohio class alone is $2 billion.
>>
>>34234683

I just do what the US does. Give my friends expensive contracts, rile up the populace against some far away threat, engage into a long and irrelevant war, pocket part of the profits.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.