[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HK slap™

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: heckler-and-koch-hk-g3.jpg (80KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
heckler-and-koch-hk-g3.jpg
80KB, 800x550px
On the subject of reloading all similar HK pattern weapons from MP5, through HK33, to G3 and PSG....
Is it really necessary to follow the procedure of:
>lock bolt back
>remove mag
>insert mag
>caress bolt release softly with backhand motion™

What I meant to ask was, when the gun runs empty, can you just:
>eject old mag
>insert fresh mag
>rack bolt

Would it work, or does the kraut space magic engineering not allow for that, because we suck, and they hate us?
>>
>Would it work
Yes. HK slap is equivalent to locking the bolt open on an FAL or AR, totally optional
>we suck, and they hate us
KYS memespouter
>>
>>34234320
or, you could just
>take empty mag out
>put full mag in
>pull charging handle
>>
You certainly don't use the hk slap in combat. To make it a little more efficient you just pull the charging handle and let it go again without locking it into place.
>>
>>34234369
Or you could just

>reread the OP
>>
You'll never short stroke it if you HK slap
>>
The reason why people lock it back on HK91 clones is because it's a pain to lock the mag in on a closed bolt and considerably easier to lock a mag in with it locked back.
>>
>>34234320

I thought people locked the bolt back first to make the magazine drop out easier and to ensure the fresh one seats properly before releasing the bolt.

Or is that more of a thing for older HK guns and subguns with a similar bolt?
>>
>>34234806
A magazine will easily more fit under a closed bolt if you have one less bullet in it.
>>
>>34234806
>>34234882
When I let people test-fire mine, it's almost inevetable that they won't get the bolt to fully go into battery or get the mag properly locked because they're not using enough force.

I always tell them it's a German design and you need to treat it like you're speaking German. Give it some aggression and it works much better.
>>
>>34234950
it's true, just put some muscle into it
>>
>>34234320
From what I've heard, the slap is necessary to properly drive the bolt home and seat the cartridge.
>>
>>34234983
that's incorrect
>>
>>34234320
>reloading
i think you are using the wrong term OP.
>>
>>34234983
the slap is never necessary, it's just fast

literally the only reason is sanic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.