[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: aa7ab23c412838aa97f706dfdfc5927e.jpg (658KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aa7ab23c412838aa97f706dfdfc5927e.jpg
658KB, 1280x1920px
Someone has been threatening to show up at my job recently. They've been sending me threats and showing aggression in person for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I'm trying to find a firearm to defend myself with if need be and I'm curious of /k/'s opinion of the Glock 19.
>>
>>34233042
contact the police for harassments and threats (that you should document) instead of playing wannabe hero
>>
>>34233042
Good if you like shooting yourself in the leg while holstering.
>>
>>34233058
This.

Still, get a gun though. Be rational mostly, talking to police is a good idea because they usually can stop it without forcing bloodshed. If you don't go to the police first you are actually just waiting and wanting to kill somebody.
>>
>>34233058
Do this first faggot
> 1. Contact Police, file report.
- Seems sissy and stupid but will help you out if you kill the idiot and keeps you out of jail.
> 2. Let your boss know at work. If the idiot shows up at least you will have another witness if you kill the idiot.
> 3. Stand your ground. Look up your laws, are you allowed to carry a weapon, are you allowed to defend yourself. Certain states may have certain rules.
> 4. Don't carry a gun without registering it, or a CCW. Again to keep you out of jail.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.