/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hour special enhanced by legendary BLAZE OPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 20170612_001505.png (2MB, 1606x941px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_001505.png
2MB, 1606x941px
Watched the comedy central special some /k/ommando mentioned where Pat McNamara was featured. Not worth watching hour long special.

>liberal antifun host
>pushing liberal antifun agenda
>shows 3 percenters in Georgia and cherry picks conversation clips
>tries & fails to convince hometown people to give up guns
>goes to Pat Mac for range experience
>lib host enjoys it
>Pat is the only reasonable person on the entire show
>host realizes the far left and far right fail to come to agreements for some reason
>>
It was always bound to be shit. Did it seem like they edited Pat a lot to make it seem like he was some 'unreasonable' gun nut?
>>
>>34232078
>universal background checks

>3 day wait

>reasonable

I like Pat Mac too, but stop sticking his cock
>>
File: pat.png (2MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pat.png
2MB, 720x960px
>>34232242
This, holy shit.
>>
>>34232242
He supports that shit?
>>
>>34232220
Nope, they mention his background and show a little Blaze Ops. Que BURN IT DOWN. He came off looking like a reasonable gun owner.

http://www.cc.com/video-playlists/vek0yl/stand-up-jordan-solves-previews/tmcgtz
>>
>>34232265
Yeup. Why do you think the past couple of days have seen almost no PatMAc dick sucking?
>>
Apparently they used creative editing to make him say that. I can't find the source but here's a second hand one :

https://primaryandsecondary.com/dealing-media-firearms-instructors/

>Pat’s explanation for this is that they asked if he supported UBCs. He said no. They then asked what he thinks of people who do support UBCs, to which he answered, “I don’t have a problem with that.” The middle question was conveniently dropped on the editing room floor.
>>
>>34232288
>>34232265
>>34232255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2qDScsyo5c

tl;dw that shit was edited as fuck (if this wasn't obvious enough), his IG comments were sarcastic because some retards were sending him death threats online.
>>
>>34232336
Fuck you, give us a time stamp.
>>
>>34232341
fuck off yourself, this is the short version, full one is 3+ hours long and this one is like 13 minutes-ish
>>
>>34232348
>Pat Internet Defense Force out in full force
wew, go suck his sweaty crotch towel more
>>
>>34232336
sneaky motherfuckers, but this is nothing new

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/05/28/breaking-jim-sullivan-responds/

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/03/katie-couric-under-her-own-gun-for-journalism/

He fucked up by not recording the exchange himself, big time
>>
>>34232341
5:05 mention of death threats
>>
MacNamara's mistake was not following Vox Day's advice: NEVER talk to the liberal media. Ever. For any reason. About anything. Okay, Cernovich did it and came away looking good. But Cernovich is a lawyer, which means he's used to staying cool while thinking on his feet under pressure, and he's also an autist who has an autistic command of facts and details. If you don't fit either of those descriptions, the slick professionals of the liberal media will chew you up and shit you out, so don't give them the chance to.
>>
>>34232336
This pat motherfucker is such a dodgy bastard. He said some stupid shit on a liberal agenda pushing sheep show and now he wants any chance of redemption because the firearm community has been dragging his name through the mud for it, and rightfully so. I think the only reason he took up cc's offer was for the money.
>>
>>34232461
>For the money
Highly doubt that, he makes plenty from TMACS.
>>
>>34232330
Except patmac has tweeted he supports it. The damage control is real
>>
>>34233043
ok then. I don't have a dog in this fight desu
>>
>>34232266
TWO FUCKING ADVERTISEMENTS BEFORE I CAN WATCH IT FUCK YOU

HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE PAT MAC LOOK LIKE A WEAK FAKER ON YOUTUBE

THESE JEWS ARE AMAZING WITH THEIR VIDEO EDITING

FUCK KIKES
>>
>>34233043
I checked his twitter, any screens

>The damage control is real
This is one of those things that is damned if you do, damned if you don't. Whether he was genuine or >>34232336 (>his IG comments were sarcastic because some retards were sending him death threats online)
is true, people are gonna decide whatever they want to.
>>
>>34232395
>NEVER talk to the liberal media. Ever. For any reason

Only reason he accepted on doing this was because he wanted a proper representation for gun owners. CC was speaking to him and listed a whole bunch of other potential people that they would do this with and Pat googled them, they turned out to be the people who you would NOT want representing the 2A so he took it upon himself to do it.

But this is /k/ where they only circlejerk him about his range theatric/more finger on the trigger videos because they're more inclined to practice hero worship and get butthurt when this happens but cannot actually read into this and take everything at face value

oh god im deepthroatinf 5,000 cocks oh god wtf i hate pat now :(

-/k/
>>
>>34233043
Proofs?
>>
>>34232078
>>34232242
They edited pat mac so hard, to get the "reasonable" gun owner narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2qDScsyo5c
>>
File: jim.jpg (131KB, 1255x703px) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
131KB, 1255x703px
>>34233043
Proof Or stfu you worthless cunts.
>>
>>34233411
On one hand we all know that CC edits the shit out of there videos to make people look stupid.

On the other hand this smells like damage control on Pat's part. I want to believe Pat but the instagram comment thing came off a little weird to me.

>>34233614
If you can't look this shit up maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread.
>>
File: 20170612_100427.png (92KB, 1080x381px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_100427.png
92KB, 1080x381px
>>34234027
>If you can't look this shit up maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

Maybe you can suck my dick. If you come out with a statement and can't back it up your full of shit. I had already looked at his Twitter per the above users statement and all I found was pic related. So unless some shitbag has proof of deleted posts or other evidence they are perpetuating a rumor because the YouTube clip states his comments on the show were edited to reflect a completely different opinion. You can believe Comedy Central host pushing his agenda or believe Pat who makes a living off training people to use guns.
>>
>>34234159
Maybe you should watch the video that's been posted twice >>34233411
>>34232336 and determine for yourself if you think Pats backpeddling in regard to the instagram post. I'm not going to tell you what time it is either so you'll just have to watch the whole video, you spoonfed fuckhead
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (77KB, 648x319px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
77KB, 648x319px
SHALL
>>
>>34232078
There is nothing reasonable about 3 day waiting periods. There is NOTHING that indicates it's anythin more then virtue signaling legislation that will be LITERALLY and another worthless hurdle for law abiding gun owners
>>
>>34232461

Patmac's 2-day class is $500
He gets full classes of 20 students everytime he comes to the range near me. Now, there are always a few free spots for the host range to give it's instructors training, so lets say only 16 people pay.

That is $8,000 per weekend class.

So, he almost makes 100,000 per year, if he teaches one class a month, which is way below what he actually teaches. He probably teaches 2-3 classes a month easily.

Just sayin'
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.