[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /k/ keep a close shave for when SHTF and you need to wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: double edge blade.jpg (13KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
double edge blade.jpg
13KB, 355x355px
Does /k/ keep a close shave for when SHTF and you need to wear a gas mask? I've been tear gassed before, and it's not fun.
>>
i keep a close shave cos i do everything i can to look like a qt effeminate anime boi
>>
I shave my boipucci every day for maximum cuteboy appeal.
>>
>>34232506
pics?
>>
i too shave my boipucci
>>
I keep a close shave because my asian genetics do not allow me to grow a beard
>>
>>34232765
Replace Asian genetics with low test, and that's me!
>>
>>34232511
how do you get that symbol next to your name?
>>
>>34233268
by sucking lots of dick
>>
>>34232765
same. i can only grow something like a fu man chu beard and it would take years and years
>>
>>34231949
I have a DE razor like pic related, growing it all out.

Going to need to use a beard trimmer to keep it short enough to prevent anyone from grabbing it in a fight. Same with hair, if you can get a good thumb-less grip on your own hair it is too long.
>>
>>34232500
T E X A S
E
X
A
S
>>
>>34233268
you type since4pass into the options field
protip: if you post here often, 4chan pass is worth every penny
>>
I too shave my boipucci
>>
>>34234304
>protip: if you post here often enough to need a 4chan pass it's time to go outside

I keep a close shave because I have a job. Feathers are pretty good if you have a thick beard.
>>
>>34234304
>>
>>34234304
pro tip: GET A JOB!!
>>
If there is some kind of NBC attack you most likely would need a full suit, and that's even if you have advanced notice. You're probably fucked on the slim chance it happens. So I guess you don't need to worry about shaving. Just look at all the bearded dudes fighting in Syria, Ukraine, etc.
>>
>>34235557
Don't worry about gas mask, just get a 3m respirator rated for chemicals and some goggles. You're pretty fucked if it's anything nuclear or biological.
>>
>>34235391
>>34235483
I am at work. I have plenty of chances to dink around throughout the day since I'm within 10 feet of my computer 95% of the day.
captcha is really annoying, but tolerable, and worth the 20/year to avoid it altogether in my case
>>
>>34236359
You're a bad employee
>>
>>34231949
> shave

OP, you need to pluck out each hair with a pair of tweezers for the optimum seal
>>
>>34236392
Well, it'd be a bad business move to fire myself. If there's downtime, I'm not going to just sit there bored.
There's days when I get to blow through half of DOOM on my pc & ultraHD screen here, and there's days like today where I didn't even get a chance at lunch until 3pm, and there's a couple months out of the year where I work 12+hr days, no weekends.
>>
>>34231949
I use these every time I shave, feather blades are pretty sweet, very inexpensive and easy to stockpile
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.