[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How retarded is this gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: dude akimbo.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dude akimbo.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
How retarded is this gun?
>>
a lot of fantasy scifi things end up being precursors to possible future prototypes, not just gun related. except this idea is kinda retarded outside of a vydia
>>
File: Dale.jpg (20KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.jpg
20KB, 307x352px
>>34229883
Are there two chambers?

How does the gun in the back shoot through the chamber of the gun in the front when they're combined into a rifle?

If the mag is fed in through the back, where is the gun in the front getting ammo from when it's detached?

If there are two triggers, what happens if you pull them both at once when the guns are combined?

When detached, the front gun no longer has a stock and the back gun does not have a sight, so why are they being held in the same position?
>>
It's not completely impossible if it's like a pair of railguns or something, so when the things are put together, you have a gun that takes a projectile from the back section's magazine and sends it down the barrels of two guns so it goes faster.

It's also not impossible with chemical propellants, provided you're using caseless ammo and you have separate feeding mechanisms for the propellant block and the projectile. You could also make it so that a propellant block from the front section magazine can be fired at just the right time to accelerate the projectile some more, but I don't think the muzzle energy gains would be worth the weight and complexity and the massive pain in the ass reloading becomes.

However, unless it is a railgun and/or you're fighting a zillion small animals AND a few man-sized ones in confined spaces, I can't imagine why you would want to carry that thing as your main gun. Way heavier than a gun that's basically just the back section with a longer barrel.

The sights on that gun, however, are shit.
>>
>>34229883
whats this from?
>>
>>34230521
cowadooty spess warfur
>>
File: 1296607614891.jpg (62KB, 468x425px) Image search: [Google]
1296607614891.jpg
62KB, 468x425px
>>34229883
>"hm nothing too crazy he-"
>mfw the gun is separated and both keep firing
>>
>>34230024
Energy weapon.
What's really weird is that you can reload BOTH akimbo weapons while in reality you would have to put it back together and then swap the cell.
>>
So that means there's two triggers yes?

So what happens if you squeeze both triggers? Double the shots? Double the rate of fire?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.