[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Red pill me on the FN FS2000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FS Boat.png (406KB, 601x425px) Image search: [Google]
FS Boat.png
406KB, 601x425px
I might be buying one here real soon, I've always admired their fishy-look
Are there any concerns I should know about the rifle? How do you guys like it?
>>
>>34229632
Love it.
Protips
1.Trigger spring is weak, buy replacement or just snip a few coils.
2.DON'T HK slap the charging handle.
3.For Wolf/Tula/suppressed put on Adverse, and ONLY then.
4.If you want, get a punch and punch out the gaskets in the mag well.
>>
>>34229687
Speaking of the magwell, I hear there are certain mags that the gun doesn't like
is this true, and if so which ones?
>>
>>34229632
I got to shoot one a few years ago. Ergos are pretty good, it handles better than you would expect. Trigger is ok, certainly not the worst I've felt, but that's what you get typically with a bullpup. It's finicky with mags, it's really only designed to take metal stanag/AR mags. If you remove the dust seals, you can use others, but those seals are there for a reason, to keep shit out of the receiver. It's easy to break down and clean from what I remember. It also has Euro spec threads on the muzzle so you will be limited on choices for muzzle devices.
>>
>>34229632
>Red pill me on
please go back to your subreddit
>>
>>34229818
I'm assuming Pmags don't work then?
>>
File: FS2000 Top.webm (1MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
FS2000 Top.webm
1MB, 1000x562px
>>34229728
It only takes stanags unless you remove the gasket.
Don't remove the gasket.
>>
>>34229902
Nope, it's really only designed to take metal STANAG/AR type mags.
>>
File: FS2000 Trigger.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FS2000 Trigger.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Also the stock trigger is absolute garbage.
Get a neu trigger.
>>
Is there anywhere to get some aftermarket and/or parts for the FS2000? The one I'm looking at doesn't come with the factory scope and as dorky as it looks, I really want the scope + scope cover
>>
>>34230402
You can't slap the scope/cover on one of the tactical variants. The FS2000 standard (the one with the shroud) is physically different to accommodate it.
>>
>>34229632
Don't own one personally, but I shoot a friends pretty regularly when we go to the range together. It's surprising comfortable to shoot, with its size belying it's ergonomics. It only takes stanags, so be aware of that. I think he replaced the trigger or made some modifications to it, so I'm not sure how a stock one is. He also didn't have the original scope, just a rail with an aftermarket sight. I really like it though, and I'm thinking about getting one myself.
>>
>>34230458
Ahhh understood
thanks for the info there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.