[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you rate them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: GPC_Logo_Flat.png (40KB, 295x151px) Image search: [Google]
GPC_Logo_Flat.png
40KB, 295x151px
The fact that they use the same stock images for used stocks and forends and don't have an email in 2017 makes me skeptical of buying from them.
>>
They shipped what I ordered (shotgun forend) quickly and the item looks decent.

They're a store that's still having trouble moving away from the paper catalog phone order era. Give them a chance.
>>
>>34229444

They've been around forever.

Newfag
>>
>>34229444
Sometimes those are the best companies, just a matter of if you are willing to put a tiny bit more effort in to get things.
>>
>>34229444
Order from them regularly, they're slow shippers but i've always got my shit
>>
>>34229444
Numrich sells low quality Chinese knock off bullshit. Unfortunately, they're often your only option if you need some specific part for some obscure gun. I order from them frequently but only when they're the only ones that have the part I'm looking for.
>>
>>34229481
That's what I figured, Im probably going to give them a shot.
Was the forend pretty much what it looked like from their stock images? I mean, worse care scenario I refinish it to my liking.
>>
>>34229491
This. They are a historical institution in the gun culture. They don't have to cater to any newfag demands to modernize because no one else does what they do.
>>
>>34229512
Yeah, the stock images was the main thing that bugged me. I hate not knowing exactly what I'm getting.
>>
File: YoungFagsBeTrippin.jpg (105KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
YoungFagsBeTrippin.jpg
105KB, 600x442px
>>34229612
The year is 1986. You get Numrich phone number out of Shotgun News. You call and ask them if they have what you need. Some guy goes and looks. Says yeah or naw. You purchase over the phone and order a catalog also so you can see what else they might have you want(that may or may not actually be in stock when you want it). Then you wait and see if it shows up...no confimation email...no tracking...lol youngfags be trippin'.
>>
>>34229796
>You get Numrich phone number out of Shotgun News
I found them in the back of Soldier Of Fortune magazine, but ok
>>
>>34229444

When i need parts for an older gun I can generally get them quickly from them.
>>
They had an m1903 rear sight collar for 50 dollars (repro) on their website

But they had the same repro on ebay for sale under their name for 70 dollars

All of the reviews I read were pretty mixed/bad, a lot of people saying it takes a long time to ship and are basically impossible to contact for customer service

I spent the extra 20 dollars on the ebay one for the protections ebay offers.

I got the part quickly and was as advertised, so idk, maybe they just had a rough patch.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.