[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDC Flashlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Flashlight.jpg (33KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Flashlight.jpg
33KB, 630x420px
What's the best EDC flashlight for around $60? I have a really shitty one currently. Would like something that I could possibly substitute to blind someone or bash their face in if needed.
>>
>>34229234
Also forgot to add I would like one that runs on 18650 batteries because I already have a charger.

My [spoiler]vape[/spoiler] runs on 18650s
>>
>>34229234
BLF A6 @ banggooddawtcawm
>>
thrunite tn12
>>
File: fenix-pd35-3-001.jpg (101KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
fenix-pd35-3-001.jpg
101KB, 1024x575px
>>34229234
breddy gud
>>
>>34231299
>all this chink shit

If you wanna go that route it seems that olight are the only ones who make a light that is decently durable. M1x or M18 seem ok but they use cr123. Fuck all those bells and whistles though. For the same price you can get a Surefire G2X that is a regular white-man flashlight. On and off, no bullshit, and will survive a nuclear blast. Because when you need it, "muh lumens" don't mean shit if your Chinese tacticool faglight breaks when you fart near it.
>>
>>34229234
atactical a1
spend the rest on ammo
>>
>>34231281

This. I've had the 2014 edition for two yrs, thing has stood up against a lot of abuse. Plus they got a really good warranty policy.
>>
>>34229293
>budget light forum
>a bunch of spergs with flashlights
>gud lites doe
>>
File: harb.jpg (133KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
harb.jpg
133KB, 1200x1200px
This $1.99 piece of shit from Harbor Freight because they keep having coupons for them free so now I have about 25 between my truck, my work, and my house.
>>
My favorite light is a little angle light I bought at sears, 5 bux. It's got a good clip, 5 leds, a strong magnet, and I dropped it somewhere in my room. Fuck I love that light.
>>
>>34232210
This. Or sack up and spend the extra cheese on a Surefire Peacekeeper. That's their 18650 model. It's pricey but it's nice.
>>
>>34229234
The thing is that a decent Chinese flashlight has about the same price tag as entry line Surefire. The Chink flashlight will probably have more lumens but will be less durable.
>>
>>34233013
I have a ton of those free lights too but they suck and fail all the time. I'd say about 2/3 of them fail within 2 years based on my experience. Hardly suitable for an EDC light.
>>
>>34232210
>>34233431
Listen to these guys. These Chinese lights are decent but in the end they are just that- Chinese toys. Plus, a 320 lumen Surefire will be be just as bright AND throw further than an "800 lumen" chink light. That's because lumens aren't everything, it also has to do with the shape and composition of the reflective material, the led, etc. and that is where surefire lights are superior. For edc? You don't need anything that's been listed here unless you're an autistic fanny pack-wearing nerd. Most of the lights mentioned would be great for a glovebox or nightstand, but only a faggot mall ninja would use one as edc.

For edc, a good pen light will suffice for anything you'd need a flashlight for if you're just a regular person. I've been carrying a Coast Portland penlight that is small and unobtrusive, has high/low and can light the other side of my yard if I focus the beam. I think it's the HP3 but the stamp has worn off from so much use. It uses 2 AAA batteries and I only replace them about once a month. Cost me like $20 and I highly recommend it or any inspection/pen light from Coast, they make a bunch.
>>
Surefire G2X Tactical. One output mode (high). You don't want to scan through a million different modes on your gook toy to find "high" when you want to blind someone do you?

>>34229256
>vapes

Just saw this. Disregard my above advice. You're clearly a faggot, sounds like some chink tacticool disco light is right up your alley.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.