[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anacona: keep or sell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

grandpappy gave this to me
wut do?
full metal moose hunter or $2000+
>>
>>34229007
i vote keep it
fun, good-lookin wheelgun
>>
>>34229007
DON'T YOU FUCKING SELL THAT.
>>
>>34229007
sell to me
>>
>>34229007
depends on if you want to have family relics or join the current generaitonal trend of hawking your history and culture for the value of a cheap vacation instead of passing down a relic when you are near your deathbed. Just depends on your style anon.
>>
>>34229187
>This
OP is garbage for even asking.
>>
>>34229007
Just sell it.
>>
>>34229187
You Worthless fucking boomer hippie cucks(and gen x) are why white countries are being flooded with millions of low iq subhumans and why standards of living are going down and why the economy is fucking awful.
There is no future, fuck off.
>>
hey, i have one of those, too. inherited it from my grandfather.
>>
>>34229231
>heirlooms are a boomer thing and therefore bad

neck yourself

(because you sold all your valuables for some cheap succ)
>>
Anon.

Seriously sell it. The fact you have to ask means you'll never appreciate the that gun the way it was meant -a sentimental heirloom to be passed for generations.

You're a shame to the sperm that created you.
>>
>>34229007
I hope a herd of moose rape you and your entire family if you dare sell that piece.
>>
>>34229007
DO NOT SELL AN HEIRLOOM GUN
>>
I think I have my answer. I know what it is, the wife has been giving me shit since I got the Garand though
>>
nvm I told her about Canadian dueling being legal, she said this will be hers then
>>
>>34229007
>tfw maternal grandfather passed away before I was born, and his guns were sold shortly after his death
>tfw father is/was a flake that ran away when I was two
>tfw no heirlooms
>tfw retards like op take their heirlooms for granted and even think of selling them
>>
>>34229326
thnx 4 excellent wisdom
>>
gib to me i pay 2.500 dollars
>>
>>34229245
LOL and who's gonna get those heirlooms 80 years from now? Some 80 iq nog mongrel?
Boomers sold out their nations and people for shekels and feeling good about caring of some 68 average iq niglets.
>>
>>34229007
>given prizes possession by aging family patriarch
>consder selling it
I hope you're fucking kidding anon.

You'll burn thru 2k in no time, beer and coke is fun for awhile. But in 50 years when you pass your grandfathers gun to your own son?? That shit matters
>>
>>34229638
LOL just looked up the gun. It's not even fucking old.
That gun is max 27 years old, probably less.

This isn't a Luger or a c96, its some mass production basic bitch revolver.
And everyone here is crying about MUH HEIRLOOMS(that worthless nog mongrels will get 80 years from now).
>>
File: 35114825.jpg (30KB, 204x424px) Image search: [Google]
35114825.jpg
30KB, 204x424px
>>34229671

>colt anaconda
>basic bitch
>MFW
>>
whenever I think boomer cucks all I can picture is Rick Wilson with his black grandson. Looks nothing like him.
Ahahahahahaa what a cuck seriously pathetic.
Or those oath keeper faggots that run with nonwhite illegals commies that praise America becoming a brown shithole.
>>
>>34229699
Ooooh it's colt and it's got a cool name.
Like so Gucci and rare.
>>
>>34229671
It has nothing to do with the gun itself.

If you can't see the sentimental reason for keeping guns given to you by a family member then it's obvious you are degenerate trash.

Also, even though the colt anacondas are relatively recent guns that were mass produced they are worth quite a bit of money and considering colt will never make double action revolvers that way again (the new cobra is a rebranded charter arms) it will continue to hold value.
>>
>>34229007
>grandpappy gave this to me
>wut do?
you keep it, don't be a nigger.
>>
>>34229007
Hunt moose?
>>
>>34229744
Yes I'm sorry that I don't care about the generation that ruined America.
Oh wait I don't I can't wait till you fucks get old enough to be put into retirement homes where you'll be abused by shaniqua.

Unless it's a matiba or something then ts just a revolver.
I'd rather sell it and buy a Luger or a c96, you know actually collectible guns with history and unique operating mechanisms.
>>
File: 1434905498163.jpg (73KB, 993x643px) Image search: [Google]
1434905498163.jpg
73KB, 993x643px
>>34229671
dude. I can tell you are trying to troll, and probably a shill on exodus from /pol/.

Here is whats up. Every gun starts off brand new. If the gun is nice, or rare, you hold onto it. You keep it for a while, and then somehow over time it becomes an old gun. No one is sure of the science. It just happens.

As for this whole "end of the white race" bullshit. Please go back to your containment board. Ive got my opinions too, but they dont go here. I also beleive when I am gonna fucking croak my kids will totally dig on my Llama 1911 .22 from the '50s. Why? Because I raised them right...

which leads me into my final point. Its how I can tell you are a leftie gun grabbing piece of shit. You advocate a defeatist attitude of just giving up things because it wont matter.

Next you blame everyone else but yourself for the situation.

Finally you start playing the race game really hard out of nowhere.

I think its time for you to go to bed. Its late. You are sleepy. You are such a scamp.
>>
>>34229671
Seems like a rogue shill having a meltdown, fuck off faggot and kill yourself
>>
>>34229891
How does it feel knowing your great grand children will be low iq nog mongrels that won't even understand how a 1911 works or really anything else because they have an iq of 80 which used to be considered mentally retarded but was changed because it meant that pretty much half of all Nigs had an iq that made them a literal retard?
>>
>>34229779
>you know actually collectible guns

You do know Colt's snake guns are pretty collectible, right? Just because they were made more recent then a Luger does not mean they are not worth keeping. I mean just look at it this way, there was a time were Lugers were recent guns. Plus like it has been said in this thread, its not about what the gun is, its the fact that its your Grandpa's gun, so it should be a bit special.

I don't know if this is bait or not, I don't get how you say the people who want you to keep a family heirloom are they type of people who "ruined" America, like is the opposite, the people who like having family traditions would be the ones who don't like having "Shaniqua" and "Tyone" run all over the US.

Like how do you even come to that opinion? I don't normal like to shout "/POL/!!" but holy shit it seems like you got all worked up over race and are just trying to add that to anything, even if it has nothing to do with the subject.
>>
>>34229721
You have no idea wtf you're talking about and it really shows.
>>
>>34229953
What you cucks still don't get is that heirloom, if kept, will just be passed down to some low iq subhuman in a nation that isn't The USA but some brown leftist shithole like Brazil.
>>
>>34230001
Only if you're a black pilled cuck. Fix it instead of just whining.
>>
>>34229948
Dude I don't like calling people cucks but holy shit did Tyrone steal your GF or something? You keep taking about "mongrels" so it seems like you get off to race mixing, like holy fuck we are trying to talk about the value of keeping a fairly rare gun and its 'FUCKING LOW IQ MONGRELS NIGGERS WILL HAVE YOUR GUN 50 YEARS LATER SO I BETTER SELL IT AND BUY A LUGER INSTEAD"

Funfact: Using your logic, no matter what gun you get the mongrels will get it later so what difference does it make. Go ahead and sell your Anaconda, cool American revolvers clearly are not your thing but cool epic savior of the White race Nazi guns are though so just get that so you will shut the fuck up.
>>
Does it really have sentimental value though? I mean sure, his grandpa gave it to him but beyond that... did grandpa actually do anything with it or was it one of 10 safe queens that got divvied up amongst everyone?

I that makes a huge difference.
For instance, I would never sell my grandpa's deer rifle but a shotgun that he shot a few rounds of trap with back in '78 and hasn't used since? Sure, why not?
>>
>>34229779
I'm sure your parents are proud of the accomplishments you've made on 4chan.
>>
File: 20160527_141520a.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160527_141520a.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34229638
>LOL and who's gonna get those heirlooms 80 years from now? Some 80 iq nog mongrel?

they will if you pawn it off for the succ

or you can practice what you preach, have a nice family, and give your shit to someone who you raised that isn't a fucking worthless subhuman
>>
>>34230241
amen, must hold on and make sure my grandson isn't a nog. How do I do this? Waifu is white and browses pol on the crapper, but how do we keep our kids from bringin in the mudslime or the coon? Commiefornian, can't even use the thing if one of these subhumans walks in muh house
>>
WAIT
HOL UP

OP used a google image, why don't you show us timestamped proof you actually have one of these prized guns that will never be made again?
>>
>>34229202
Agreed
>>
File: Photo on 6-11-17 at 7.18 PM.jpg (111KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 6-11-17 at 7.18 PM.jpg
111KB, 1080x720px
>>34230489
>17
granpappy still has it out of state, can't even buy them because they are off roster

and no, wouldn't trade for luger... cus already have luger
>>
>>34229671
Neck yourself
>>
>>34230524
So you have a gun, and a rather historical one too. So why would you even consider selling an Anaconda?
>>
>>34230575
sorry for backwards pic
cus as many anons have mentioned, I am a tard
ironically saving up to have baby so they can fuck me over to no end by having said 68 iq nog baby
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.