[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delayed- again. Kek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0402.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Has anyone actually preordered this shit?
>>
File: IMG_0403.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
This what that nigger Nicholas wrote a year ago. I do t have Facebook so I can't post a better quality
>>
>>34227402
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34227402
Not to defend them because I don't care either way but delays will turn out better in the long run than releasing a shitty initial product.
>>
I was so looking forward to .308 mdr, and I wish I could just get a tavor in .308. Fucking DT and their fucking inept imbecile of a CEO
>>
File: a1731792972_10.jpg (159KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
a1731792972_10.jpg
159KB, 900x900px
>>34227402
V A P O R W A R E
>>
>>34227420
Why keep promising? Why not just keep their cock holsters shut until they're ready
>>
File: IMG_0404.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>34227439
Because they're afraid of people getting rowdy when they dont hear a meep about delays.

Why don't smaller companies overestimate their production date a little?
>>
>>34227439

Better yet, why not sell the design to someone who actually knows what the fuck they're doing when it comes to manufacturing on any significant scale?
>>
>>34227551
>Why don't smaller companies overestimate their production date a little?

a little?
the usual rule of thumb when doing shit is to take your original estimate and TRIPLE it.
>>
>>34228856
they could have farmed it out to the chinese and been done already. its easy to rip on the yellow horde for their shitty products, but they will actually build to whatever specification you pay for, so if you have a shitty imported chinese product, its because the company doing the contracting/importing wanted it that way.

granted you're not going to get aerospace tolerances out of a bunch of slopes, but that's not what we're talking about here.
>>
>>34227402

do we get our own fake operator with every purchase?
>>
>>34228927
You can get whatever you want. They aren't actually gonna deliver it though.
>>
>>34228898
At this point they should have sold the design to any company that actually knows how to bring a product to market. The whole fucking project is held up by a single part from a single supplier at a time. Repeat forever.

If these ever do actually come out, DT should fucking pray to mormon jesus (or whatever I don't know shit about mormons) that they don't have to recall anything or do a large amount of warranty work anytime soon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.