[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Laws concerning deactivated guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ostfühls.jpg (3KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
ostfühls.jpg
3KB, 100x125px
It happens that I live in yurop and I'm and avid collector of East German NVA items. The only thing missing in my collection is an authentic Mpi-Km, deactivated of course, because of EUdSSR gun laws.

A few weeks ago, icame across this website:http://www.tworiversarms.com/MPiKM.htm

Could I order these guys to make an Mpi-Km according do EU deactivation standards (the ATF considers cutting up the reciver as deactivation, which is illegal in europe, but their website states they're open for other deactivation ideas)?
Alternatively, I have an orignal (deactivated) 1975 Tula AKM, wich is deactivated according to older european standards, the bolt and trigger are still moveable and the magazine can be taken out, wich is impossible with guns deactivated according to EU standards after the 8th April 2016. Could I just send this gun to them and ask them to apply correct east german markings, serial numbers etc.
The downside of this is of course, that the gun will be further raped according to both american and european laws.

The third alternative would be sending in a cheap denix replica you can buy everywhere in europe, and let them apply markings etc., but I don't know if that's legal and I they do such things.
>>
>>34227344
Why don't you use a local shop?
>>
I mean just ask them if they will do.a yuro deact.

Shipping might be an issue if they send it from the us not sure how it works for shit like that.
>>
>>34227540
Because you can't get those guns anymore since almost a year. Most have been bought by other collectors and there are no new ones to be deactivated.
>>
>>34227344
This reminds me that those East German cuckhelms were fucking hideous.
>>
>>34227700
They looked fucking cool
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.