[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yunnan baiyao. This shit will save your life. If your stabbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Yunnan_baiyao_powder400.jpg (64KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
Yunnan_baiyao_powder400.jpg
64KB, 400x314px
Yunnan baiyao. This shit will save your life. If your stabbed or shot and there is internal bleeding pop the Red Pill. Clear the wound as much as possible and apply the power. Powder is a blood coagulant to keep you from bleeding out. There are reports of Vietcong shot in the stomach poping the red pill and dousing the wound with the power. Some narcotics to kill the pain, and they were ready to keep fighting within minutes. A must have for all first aid kits. Fair waning though, DO NOT pop the red pill unless you are bleeding out. You can use the powder on all kinds of bleeding wounds.
>>
>>34227148
the nascent iodine not working for you?
>>
>>34227186
Iodine does not stop bleeding...
>>
I'd prefer Woundseal, only $8.50 for 4 packs. I've used it before and works pretty good.
>>
>>34227278
Where do you get it?
>>
>>34227148
You watch SerpentZA don't you?
>>
>>34227312
Walgreens has it, they also have a website.
>>
>>34227148
>>>>>Chinese medicine

Yea no I'll take science thanks
>>
What does the red pill contain? Some kind of heavy pain medication?

inb4 the truth
>>
>>34227476
It makes you hate Jews and non whites aparrantlty.
>>
>>34227225

Not with that attitude.
>>
File: Moses bleached.jpg (10KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
Moses bleached.jpg
10KB, 201x251px
Buy shrimp. Peel shrimp. Sterilize the shells. Grind shells. Put in nitrogen filled sealed container.
Cook shrimp. Eat shrimp. Go out get shot.
Pour ground shrimp shells in wounds, and use tampons/maxipads to get to medical services.
>>
>>34227148
Yeah those China vlogs are pretty cool
https://youtu.be/IH6n5fuuVNA
>>
>>34227476

I think it must contain a potent vaso-constrictor, something that narrows blood vessels if it were to at all be helpful for internal bleeding. Something like yohimbe or whatnot. It could be combined with a painkiller but natcotic painkillers alone are vasodilator sand would lead to faster bleed out.
>>
>>34227476
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yunnan_Baiyao#Precautions
>Use the insurance pill (red pill) wrapped in the center of blisterpack for emergency severe traumatic injury or bleeding. Note that this pill causes substantial thickening of the blood that could cause serious problems in patients with existing blood pressure or heart issues. The red pill should ONLY be used in situations where the patient is already in imminent danger of death from blood loss.
>>
>>34227490
Underrated.
>>
>>34228427
Seems like it's a procoagulant, Novo/AryoSeven seems to be the real science equivalent, but probably not available w/o Rx. Also, very very dangerous if it works, don't fuck around with that for fun if unless you want a stroke
>>
real men pull open a rifle cartridge and pour the gun powder into the wound, and then set it on fire.
>>
>>34227148
Where can i get a bottle?
>>
File: 1496805139176.jpg (141KB, 1440x878px) Image search: [Google]
1496805139176.jpg
141KB, 1440x878px
>>34227476
You arent ready for the redpill
>>
>>34227148
Alright /pol/, we get it, you want us to take the red pill.
>>
>>34227148
>Fair waning though, DO NOT pop the red pill unless you are bleeding out.
why?
>You can use the powder on all kinds of bleeding wounds.
but you just said not to unless im bleeding out
>>
>>34227148
Where can you buy the powder that has the red pill? Sounds like something that would be useful to keep in a first aid kit
>>
>>34227148
Is this backed up by actual Western studies or is it typical Asian medicine made with albino rhino testicles, a handful of weeds from someone's garden and mystic hoopajoo?

Sounds interesting if the claims can be proven and purity assured.
>>
File: 20170611_210735-3991x2993.jpg (2MB, 3991x2993px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_210735-3991x2993.jpg
2MB, 3991x2993px
ITT: retarded /k/ posters advise other equally stupid /k/ posters on using a suspect product to treat gunshot wounds and other life threatening injuries involving blood loss.

Holy hell! Just say no and buy Quickclot or Celox instead!
>>
>>34230522
It's not. That's what so funny about "ancient traditional chinese holistic homeopathic medicines", somehow we're supposed to believe ground turtle shell, ginseng, ground cow horn, roots of whatever plant and mixed with tar is some sort of miracle drug that makes you grow 6'2" like a big strong american....yet they won't allow any actual scientific investigation on the grounds that "HURR IT'S TRADITIONAL" and thinking the sekrit formula passed down for generations is gonna get stolen.

And I'm not shitting you on the turtle shell and cow horn part, they really believe that shit grounded up is gonna do you good
>>
>>34230551

that makes to much sense.
>>
>>34230522
I nerded out and did some research, the only thing available is https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3992384/ which is a meta study that suggests that it's useful for some kinds ulcers and haemorrhages, but it's all based of of chinese studies that aren't necessarily reliable (though they do try to account for that) so take it as you will.

>>34230551
This, desu. This stuff is either worthless, or if it does have procoagulant effects it's potentially quite dangerous. Here's an article on the use of procoagulants in combat in iraq: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation-world/bal-factor7part1-story.html#page=1
>>
>>34230296
See >>34228420
Sold without recipe in some chinkistani drugstore.
>>
>>34230551
using quickclot is a pretty bad idea if you access to emergency medical services, it'll clot the blood but interfere with treating the wound once you get to the dr. it's like using that fix a flat tire goo, don't.
>>
>>34227585
can I skip the "get shot" part? I like shrimp and backyard chemistry but I don't like bleeding
>>
>>34227148
>within minutes

I can guarantee that you're not feeling anything from taking a pill within a few minutes
>>
>>34227441
(((Science)))
Just like you'll take climate science?
reported.
>>
>>34227490
>implying Jews are white
Your phrase was redundant.
>>
Here's the herbal portion: Notoginseng (Root), Borneo1 (Crystal), Boea Clarkean (Entire plant), hula Copp (Root),
Comphnatum (Rhizome), Chinese Yam (Rhizome), Galanga (Rhizome), Cranebill (Aerial parts),

Still doesn't tell us what's in the red pill, but it sounds like it's probably western medicine and not herbs
>>
>>34230551
Are those anal beads?
What is wrong with you?
>>
So it's mostly fucking bullshit but might have some plant parts which might act as a coagulant, I'd rather superglue my wounds
>>
>>34230106
You are an idiot, an idiot who thinks he is smart and skims shit instead of reading thoroughly.
>>
>>34230612
How do they "not allow" any scientic investigation when anyone can buy that shit and analyze it? More like nobody gives a shit.

And herbal stuff does work on occasion, like how quinine bark treats malaria. Obviously I don't mean powdered animal parts though.
>>
>>34233577
PECI Tactical Floation Support System
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisinin

Chinese medicine actually works.
All the tiger penis meme has destroyed their reputation, but some shit actually works.
>>
>>34234891
2015 china =/= 1900s china
now they have access to american schools and reaserch
>>
>>34234992
Please read the article.

Artemisinin was developed in the 60s and 70s on order of Mao Zedong as secret project to develop a Malaria medicine to aid the Vietcong, who were dying in droves due to sickness. The researcher (the woman named Tu You You) was kept secret for decades until in 2015 western medicine has acknowledged her invention. The medicine itself is based on a traditional herbal medicine that was known ever since the 15th century.

The decision to award the inventor with a Nobel Prize was already made a decade ago, but no one actually knew who was responsible for it, since it was a secret military project during cultural revolution era. So some even suggested to give Mao the prize because he ordered it.
>>
>>34236382
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3414217/

The Promise of Project 523
The story of artemisinin began in the unlikely atmosphere of the Cultural Revolution in China as a government initiative to aid the North Vietnamese in their war with the United States. During the war, malaria caused by chloroquine-resistant Plasmodium falciparum was a major problem that spurred research efforts on both sides of the battlefield. In the US, these efforts culminated in the discovery of mefloquine, a compound that was curative in a single dose against chloroquine-resistant parasites (Trenholme et al.,1975). TheNorthVietnamese, however, lacked a research infrastructure and thus turned to China for help.

Under the instructions of Chairman Mao and Premier Zhou, a meeting was held on May 23, 1967 in Beijing to discuss the problem of drug-resistant malaria parasites. This led to a secret nationwide program called project 523, involving over 500 scientists in ~60 different laboratories and institutes (Zhang et al., 2006). Although the project’s short-term goal was to produce antimalarial drugs that could immediately be used in the battlefield (by 1969 three treatments were established), the project’s long-term goal was to search for new antimalarial drugs by screening synthetic chemicals and by searching recipes and practices of traditional Chinese medicine.
>>
>>34227476
It contains chemicals that turn you into a Hebrew, complete with all the skills of treachery and deceit being a Hebrew entails.
>>
File: 1496178625613.gif (944KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496178625613.gif
944KB, 290x200px
>>34229153
>Substantially thickens the blood
Whatever works, I guess
>>
>>34229153
The red pill is basically the same stuff like the powder, but very highly concentrated.

t.chink
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.