[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I stumbled across one of the original ones that still had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Scho-Ka-Kola.png (442KB, 808x806px) Image search: [Google]
Scho-Ka-Kola.png
442KB, 808x806px
If I stumbled across one of the original ones that still had amphetamines in it, would it be illegal to own it as long as I didn't eat any?
>>
Scho ka kola never had amphetamines.
>>
>>34226684

I see that claim everywhere though.
>>
>>34227769
I see claims that airliners spew magical chemtrails and that nazis live in the hollow earth, that doesn't make them true.
>>
>>34226612
You're thinking of Panzerschokolade OP.
>>
Don't worry, OP - there's no possible way the cops would know that you own it or think of a tin of 75-year-old chocolate as something worth investigating unless you did something phenomenally stupid like talk about owning it on a public internet fo-

Oh.
>>
>>34228333

Edgy.
>>
>>34227820

And yet you probably believe in the Holocaust you hypocritical fuck.
>>
>>34228252
This. Schokakola had caffeine and cacao nibs, but no amphetamines. Panzerschokolade was a whole different beast, though.
>>
>>34226612
I have some Real from my grand-dad. Its illigal in Ger, but its something personal for my since hes dead.
>>
>>34228333
4chan posts aren't enough evidence to convict someone for drugs. Maybe in the Caliphate of Eurostan, but wouldn't the cops need to actually see it on you?
>>
File: caffeine addict.png (2MB, 845x796px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine addict.png
2MB, 845x796px
If you dont want to consume the original one, the current production Scho-ka-kola is very yummy
>>
>>34229585
Can confirm. It's really fucking good dark chocolate with coffee added. It's a bit of a pain to get in the US since it's not officially sold here, but eBay and Varusteleka are good sources. It's pretty strong so don't eat more that 4-5 wedges at a time unless you want an intense caffeine buzz.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.