[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of Hickok's son?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: delet.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
2MB, 1280x720px
What does /k/ think of Hickok's son?
>>
>>34225660
i like his new haircut.
>>
I think you're pretty cool John.
>>
for the longest time i never realized he was the cameraman
>>
>>34225702
>He thinks John's aware of 4chan
I wouldn't be surprised if msn is still his homepage
>>
not hickock

2/10
>>
He looks like a fuckin potato
>>
Is a decent camera man for when hicko films his videos.
>>
>>34225712
John here,

Fuck you piece of shit Tennessee isn't Kentucky.
>>
Seems like he's riding his dads coat tails. We're all going to have to wrap our heads around the fact that Hickock will die in our life times and we will be stuck with just John.
>>
File: Dylan.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dylan.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>34225730
>Hickock will die
No
>>
>>34225730
>implying hickok knows how edit a video and upload it to youtube

without john there would probably be no hickok45
>>
>>34225759
LISTEN HERE YOU KENTUCKIAN US TENNESSEANS AREN'T INBRED RETARDS LIKE YOU. DELETE THIS.
>>
>>34225700
I like his old haircut, he looked like a giant Ian
>>
>>34225660
i like him bc he likes the same kind of music as me
>>
Why did he turn into Yeager-lite?
>>
>>34225759
There is no editing in grandpa videos, they're a bunch of one take jakes
>>
A reminder that Hickok45 plays RE4 a lot.

Its roughly at 16(?) minutes into his recent Mauser video.
>>
>>34225808
he looked like a giant hippie.

>>34225833
let me guess, nordic black metal??
>>
>>34225866
no black metal is for fags
>>
>>34225660
I don't like him because I'm used to Hickok.
>>
>>34225660

I like him. I prefer Hickok, but I don't see anything wrong with the guy.
>>
>>34225660
he's a big guy
>>
File: 1496768595923.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496768595923.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>34225884
I'm sorry but that opinion is wrong
>>
>>34225788
>>34225724
Why don't both you inbreds stay on your side of the mountains and leave NC alone?
>>
>>34225660
Mass shooter/10
>>
File: IMG_20170611_191418.jpg (10KB, 137x104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_191418.jpg
10KB, 137x104px
>>34225991
>>
File: vargvikernes.jpg (16KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
vargvikernes.jpg
16KB, 300x200px
>>34225660
Varg?
>>
>>34225660
he is one creepy shape shifter
>>
>twenty years (or ten) from now
>(coughing and wheezing) h-hello there... this is... hic..kok45 here.
>(reaches into his bag that is clipped on his walker cane) got this here... a.. 38 snub rev...olver. good handy gun...
>(tries to stand up a bit but couldn't) sorry folks... my hips doesn't have the strength like... I did few decades ago. Hehehe-coughing (heavy breaths) wew that was close... almost lost my air there hehe...
>(lifts up his gun in his shaky hands) now... lets see if we... can hit the dongs now.
>(struggles to pull the trigger but manages to do it)
>(miss)
>(miss)
>(miss)
>(miss)
>(sigh)
>sorry folks. Doesn't look like I... got them... my eyesight and aim isn't good like it was back then. Lets try hitting that coke bottle there.
>(miss)
>(hits)
>hehehehe looky there... got that coke bottle now wew. Now gotta go and rest a bit because my wrist hurts a bit now...
>(struggles to sit down on the bench chair as he tries to take in some death breaths)
>(his watch goes off) oh looks like it's my medicine time.
>(pulls out his pill bottle and takes a few as he takes a slow drink of his water bottle)
>(proceeds to talk a bit about the gun but is noticeably tired and struggling)
>it's a nice gun... not to hard on my old wrists... wish I could show you more videos of other guns... but my bones hurts from the recoil folks so I'm very sorry...
>(he has a saddenexpression on his face as tears begins to come out from his old eyes)
>you have a good life now folks... I think it's my time to go home and rest now... hehehe-coughs-
>(he struggles to get up on his feet as the camera fades to black)
>(last video to be made on his channel)
>>
>>34228497
Please don't do this to me
>>
I think he's a giant Hickok.
>>
>>34225660
hes a sensitive faggot, which is funny because he is a "comedian",
>>
>>34225660
I thought that was buck angel at first
>>
>>34228497
2/10 have seen sadder versions
>>
>>34225660
even more of a fudd faggot than his decrepit father.
>>
>>34225724
You inbred fuckwits wish you could be glorious beautiful Kentucky.
>>
File: hickok45 pumpkin.jpg (43KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hickok45 pumpkin.jpg
43KB, 400x300px
>>34228497
>twenty years (or ten) from now
>(coughing and wheezing) h-hello there... this is... hic..kok45 here.
>(reaches into his bag that is clipped on his walker cane that's actually a single-barrel shotgun) got this here... a .50 revolver. good handy gun...
>(tries to stand up a bit but couldn't) sorry folks... my hips doesn't have the strength like... I did few decades ago. Hehehe-coughing (heavy breaths) wew that was close... almost lost my air there hehe...
>(lifts up his gun in his shaky hands) now... lets see if we... can hit the dongs now.
>(struggles to pull the trigger but manages to do it)
>(hit dead center)
>(hit dead center)
>(hit dead center)
>(hit, just slightly off the center)
>(sigh)
>sorry folks. My eyesight and aim isn't good like it was back then. Lets try hitting that coke bottle there.
>(2-liter gets fucked harder than OP's mom last night)
>hehehehe looky there... got that coke bottle now wew. Now gotta go and rest a bit because my wrist hurts a bit now...
>(struggles to sit down on the bench chair as he tries to take in some death breaths)
>(his watch goes off) oh looks like it's my medicine time.
>(pulls out his rum bottle and takes a few chugs)
>(proceeds to talk a bit about the gun but is noticeably dank and stronk)
>it's a nice gun... not too hard on my old wrists... wish I could show you more videos of other guns... but repainting the gongs is so expensive these days due to paint being deemed a destructive device by dem libs. I'm very sorry.
>(he has a saddened expression on his face as tears begins to come out from his old eyes)
>you have a good life now folks... I think I'll go do a drive-by with my lawnmover now.
>(he struggles to get up on his feet as the camera fades to black)
>(6125th video on his channel)
>>
>>34228945
You turned my sadness into laughtert

Thank you anon
>>
His 'hair' cut doesn't suit him.
>>
Seems like a cool dude, but he doesn't have the same ease in front of a camera like his dad does.
>>
>>34228497
What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34225730
>Hickock will die in our life times
Kek willing, Trump will start WWIII and we will all perish in the holy purifying light of the nuclear flash while Hickock remains safe in the woods.
>>
>>34225724
This isn't me
>>
File: IMG_1136.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
He should be kept away from puppies and women.
>>
at least he cut his hair
>>
File: 1494775212501.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1494775212501.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>34225884
fuck you and your shit taste
>>
>>34225660
Boring giant
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.