[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions into security clearance for military If your open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Questions into security clearance for military

If your open and honest about anything you've done can they can you for something if it was isolated. The worst thing I ever done was masterbated in a strip club bathroom in College once and I was wondering if that would completely kill my chances
>>
>>34225654
>The worst thing I ever done was masterbated in a strip club bathroom in College once and I was wondering if that would completely kill my chances

oh fuck anon, you actually did that? oh god you might be looking at 5 years in prison, that's illegal on so many levels. was the NSA lady watching you hot though?
>>
>>34225676
I'm not sure if your fucking with me or not, it was completely isolated
>>
File: notb8.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
notb8.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>34225654

not
>>
>>34225654
For secret they might not even talk to you. For TS they will. Trust me, if you join the military, you'll be jacking it in worse places than that, and they don't care.
>>
>>34225705
...well how would the NSA know about it if you weren't doing it in front of them?
>>
>>34225654
We're you arrested?
> no?
Keep your mouth shut unless specifically asked about it
> yes
Own up to it even if expunged on your SF-86
>>
>>34226270
Oh, and Not all TS's require a polygraph.
>>
>>34226328
What if you fail the polygraph
>>
>>34226270
Oh, and Not all TS's require a polygraph. But if you have to get a full scope Polly, don't think about it. Even if they don't ask you about this it will fuck your results.
> FBI story
> lectures at my old job with stories of don't be a traitor and don't lie
> tells story of guy who failed multiple polys because he was cheating on his wife even though they never asked him anything regarding this

Basically, I've seen past DUI and drug use get cleared. This wasn't a Mc Donald's playground or public park. Explain yourself and you should be ok
>>
I'm enlisting as a 17C.

I will need Top Secret clearance and a Counterintelligence polygraph. Just looking for advice before I ship off.
>>
Polygraphs generally work only when you're a putz with guilt issues who believe that the voodoo machine can detect anything. If you believe it can, then you will have a strong enough response that it actually will.
>>
>>34225654
>The worst thing I ever done was masterbated in a strip club bathroom in College once
what the fuck?

If you're talking TS/SCI, no, they want to know if you're subject to influence, are you a Snowden type, that sort of thing.

If you're getting a CI Poly or full scope, then you'd show up guilty as fuck on the polygraph, so you might want to get it out. It's worse if they find out that you're trying to hide something.
>>
>>34225654
>Achmed, Boris, Kim-chi and Ling STILL trying to bait open forums to gather INT
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.