[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a gun that looks the closest to the M82 rifle from Killzone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: M82_Assault_Rifle.jpg (231KB, 1243x408px) Image search: [Google]
M82_Assault_Rifle.jpg
231KB, 1243x408px
What is a gun that looks the closest to the M82 rifle from Killzone?
>>
L85
>>
File: LR300M-L.gif (345KB, 1558x628px) Image search: [Google]
LR300M-L.gif
345KB, 1558x628px
>>34221803
LR300
>>
>>34221803
You could do a body job on a M17 and it could pass.
>>
File: killzone-2.jpg (245KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
killzone-2.jpg
245KB, 1280x720px
I just really like the look of this gun
>>
>>34221803
>ejection port on the left
>no room for the bolt carrier to move
>no way gas system could even cycle the action
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34222244
>rail covers above the flashlight
>if you held onto the gun in such a way as to actually put your fingers on those rail covers, you'd be blocking the flashlight entirely

>dust cover flips up, which means if you forgot to open it before shouldering the weapon it would stay closed and cause malfunctions since it can't open
>>
>>34222244
Korobov begs to differ.

>>34222351
You know the dust covers on ARs are spring loaded right
>>
>>34221831
Why wasn't this the first post?
>>34222351
Left handed ARs have upward flipping dust covers.
They are in fact spring loaded
Jesus is this what /k/ has come too?
>>
>>34222244
I'll give you bolt carrier space but the AR it's based on doesn't have a buffer tube
And well there's plenty of unnecessary space for a piston or gas tube to fit
There's suspending disbelief but you need to give artist license some breathing room for a gun that doesn't exist
>>
>>34222514
>>34222533

I know the dust covers on AR-15s are spring loaded....

If the dust cover on that rifle was closed, as in not open, as in, it was pressed down and then latched into place, if you put your cheek on the stock, it wouldn't open because your cheek is now blocking the dust cover and preventing it from opening. Because your cheek is now on top of the dust cover, it cannot open when the gun fires, since your cheek is there and the metal of the dust cover cannot phase through your cheek in some sort of paranormal manner.

If you were shooting right handed at least. I fail to see what the dust cover being spring loaded has to do with that at all.
>>
>>34222568
Jezebel wiz it's almost like it's a mirrored gun model like 80% of FPS games that came out before 2006
Must we explain STALKER model inconsistencies for the millionth time on this board?

>durr guys did you notice the contra dudes never swap mags or ADS?
>I bet if they did swap mags then they'd magically get topped off too!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.