[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/, did you do anything interesting today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 29

Hello /k/, did you do anything interesting today?
>>
>>34219833
I traded my city dwelling cousin's russian SKS for a bubba'd norinco one with a tapco stock. Before you say I ripped him off he was going to buy a stock and put on the russian one but thank God he agreed to trade because he didn't want to spend the cash on the stock.
>>
>>34219833
I bought a Honda Grom
>>
>>34219866
you're doing gods work anon.
>>
>>34219866
It's not your job to keep money in other peoples wallet, gud work.
>>
>>34219833

i usually bring those little green propane tanks you can get anywhere, duct tape a road flare to them and then explode them. it makes for a great video and you definitely have the correct venue for it
>>
>>34219982

also those orange bouncy targets you can get at walmart or any sporting goods store. attach glow sticks to them at night
>>
I bbq'd a burger.
>>
city boy here. i renewed my gun club membership for $350 a year where i have to drive an hour to get there.
>>
>>34220080

too noisy? are there many people around that abandoned looking site? i would go full retard 10 pounds of tannerite out there if not
>>
Sorry had to re-post screwed up the first time

>>34219982
Too noisy! Although It would be interesting to hear it without muffs.
>>34220042
Those are nice little reactive targets. I only had 2 mags of subsonic ammo today, mostly just exploring.
>>
>>34219982
>t. weis market shooter
But seriously, that actually sounds like fun and not too expensive.Those are what like $3 a tank?
>>
File: P30L Moss 6 10 17.jpg (1MB, 1291x900px) Image search: [Google]
P30L Moss 6 10 17.jpg
1MB, 1291x900px
>>34220116
Haha I bet I could shoot and scoot one, but not a bunch, believe it or not that's an old abandoned mine site off of the literally poorest marked and worst maintained county road I've ever driven.
>>
>>34220128

get them dirt cheap at walmart around $2 per. i actually have a video on youtube of me exploding some star targets i got at cabelas at a local praire dog range here in colorado. also look up cherry creek range day for me shooting my glock 26 suppressed with silencerco osprey
>>
File: fuckallspiders.jpg (32KB, 428x403px) Image search: [Google]
fuckallspiders.jpg
32KB, 428x403px
>>34219833
>1 week anniversary of hazgunz
>setting up little clay I found to shoot
>spider sees me and darts back into hole as I set clay down
>smirk.jpg
>set up clay in front of his hole
>first time shooting prone
>control breathing
>squeeze
>orange dust
range spiders eternally btfo
>>
File: carlton.jpg (231KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
carlton.jpg
231KB, 960x686px
>>34219833
turned a hose on a crack head at my work today
>>
>>34220223

I hope you know what kind of (You)s you're asking for.
>>
>>34219833
>Wake up
>Eat Chinese buffet
>Rent Star Wars Force Awakens because $1 at family video
>Pick up daughter (weekend dad)
>Play princess Barbie tea party for two hours
>Put in movie
>Explain to 4 year old daughter George Lucas was a bitch and Disney is fucking the entire franchise, this isn't the Star Wars people want. This isn't the star Wars her generation deserves.

>Her face when
>>
>>34220223
Fucking range spiders
>be me at the public range a few months ago
>shooting, everything's normal
>range goes cold and we go to set up some new paper
>walking down the range to put up my target when all of a sudden some dad who brought his kids shooting starts sprinting as fast as a middle aged dad can back to the firing line
>whatthefuckisgoingon.jpg
>look back,and oh fuck it's a range spider
>this fucker must have been at least 6 foot tall
>the damn thing grabbed the guy's daughter and was carrying her off to its hole
>all of a sudden the guy grabs his AR and starts blasting the spider
>other shooters join in, trying to save the terrified child
>after the spider just couldn't take the bombardment anymore, it collapsed and curled up on its back, dropping the child
>the range officer radios for a truck to come haul the corpse away
>range officer says this shit happens all the time, and you shouldn't leave your kids unsupervised
>>
>>34220332
You paid a dollar too much for that awful movie, anon.
>>
>>34220332
is she your wife's daughter?
>>
>>34219833
does that guy have parkinsons
>>
>>34219833

You should learn how to hold a pistol correctly.
>>
>>34219876
Neat, I was looking at an Africa Twin today.
>>
>>34220362
She's my ex-wifes daughter.
>>
>>34219833
>posting a video of yourself committing a felony
no, nothing that interesting.
>>
>Woke up
>Took daughter to the playground for awhile
>Checked out a freshwater spring/fishing hole
>Went to get pizza with a friend of mine
>Got daughter a cookie afterwords
>Went to lowes for some supplies
>Came home
>Built and installed a new raised garden bed
>Hung a flag up out front
>'Merica
>Watched little mermaid
>Made dinner
>watched new Beauty and the Beast
>Put daughter to bed
>Played some Battlefield 1
>Just got off to watch some real tv
>Browsing /k/ now
>>
>>34219833
>Hello /k/, did you do anything interesting today?

Yes.
I received my Goat Fucker Hunter RDS package from AK Operator's Union today, and spent an hour getting that gud 2 go. Then I fucked around on Ghost Recon Wildlands for a while, and took my WASR out in the garage to swap my awful ALG trigger back to the Tapco G2 it came with. Tomorrow I will go to my uncle's shop to try and round out the hammer so it stops abusing my BCG's tail.

Also tried to turn my Romy donkey dick handguard into a sharkfin, but my scroll saw apparently doesn't want to.
>>
>>34220426
>committing a felony

Wat?
>>
>>34220426
??
>>
>>34220435

livin the dream my man
>>
>>34219833
Why do you own like 3 p30ls if you don't know how to hold them?
>>
>>34220435
>having innocent fun with your daughter and doing dad stuff
color me jealous
>>
>>34220514
>>34220392

That's a proper SHO grip
>>
Set up and tried out my plate rack for the first time. Fun was had by all.

I think my love for steel is hurting my shooting abilities though. I find it utterly and completely boring to shoot paper now, so I think my precision is suffering. Speed on the other hand is through the roof, so I guess it's not a total loss.
>>
>>34220506
You know what? It really was a good day. I was stressing some small shit but looking at my day in green text puts it in perspective.

>>34220539
Shes almost 3. Daughters are fucking awesome. I cant wait till shes old enough to shoot. I already bought an AR lower for us to build together.
>>
>>34220577
*show grip
Straight from The Walking Dead.
>>
>>34220579
At one point I was caught in that loop, a shot timer and per-defined drills got me interested in paper again, also accuracy drills on a NRA B8 rock for measuring progress.
>>
>>34220579
>I find it utterly and completely boring to shoot paper now,

Get smaller steel targets. Duh.
>>
I went to the range and then ran errands and hours later when I took my shoes off I had a casing in my sock
>>
>>34219833
Went on a date
>>
>>34220612

I probably should. I have one wee one already, but it doesn't give a satisfying enough sound.
>>
>>34220580
Try not to force firearms onto her too much though, you try too hard and she'll start to resent them.
>>
>>34220426
The fuck are you on?
>>
>>34220697
Put a cowbell on the back of it.
>>
>>34220355 (checked)
>pull up to gravel pit
>three range spiders mean-mugging me from trail head 50m away, pacing back and forth like some autistic daddy-long legs
>ifeelnopressure.jpg
>calmly set up rounds on back of trunk
>spiders stop pacing to watch what I'm doing
>remove can of raid from backpack, coat each and every round
>yoeverybodyjustchillout.jpg
>last one disappears into brush as I drop the bolt catch
that's what I thought
>>
>>34220738

That's a pretty good idea actually...
>>
>>34220750
I did it, best idea I've ever had.

I just hung it on though, I wonder if attaching it at the base via welding would produce a different/better sound.

But it's good as is.
>>
shot my cuck ar today for the first time. first time shooting ar as well. it was really fun even with the grip, cant wait to move out of state.
its a ruger lower and aero precision everything else. pinned the stock and have an a2 style brake
>>
>>34220767
drunk ass forgot my pic
>>
File: Mod D .45 Cal.jpg (250KB, 656x369px)
Mod D .45 Cal.jpg
250KB, 656x369px
>finally got the June issue of a modeling magazine
>it has how to do feldgrau when I just picked up some WWII Germans
>Fuck Yeah
>go to game shop, get paint and eyeball the new 40k rulebooks
>go to cabela's to check some prices for some things see this for $63 burgerbucks
>buy it and get some ammo for it and my Ruby
>come home and work on making a trench mace
>now cracking open a cold one and shitposting on /k/
Good Day
>>
>>34220332
>this isn't the Star Wars people want.
Why? It's a decent movie, if a rehash.
>>
>>34219910
Wtf is up with that bullet, I've seen pellets move faster than that.
>>
File: AR10.jpg (563KB, 1247x743px) Image search: [Google]
AR10.jpg
563KB, 1247x743px
>>34220948
>Guns and wargames

How do you handle two money sinks at one time?
>>
>>34221038
inorite?
147 Speer Lawman Subsonic - I got lucky and caught it in flight at a good angle.
>>
>>34219982
We popped a few of these off in the woods on a very rainy day, it doesn't make huge BANG so much as a big FWOOSH and a fireball to match.
>>
I worked on the onboard air on my jeep, stripped a bolt, got frustrated time to blow stuff up! went to my innawoods property(got 57acrers), found a big ~11" dia, across the road, started with the axe, then the hand saw, made a hole put in a pound of ".22 sensitive" binary in dropped 10rnds in nothing. Got my new to me .40 sub2000 out first time firing right on target 'boom' flawless victory over tree dead carcass. Was awesome, gopro knockoff stopped recording 1 second prior to awesome.
got home bought hero 5 black to record more innawoods.
>>
>>34220223
fuck range spiders
>stationed at Ft Stupid GA
>Spc Anon, you are on the M16 range detail
>get to the range and unload all the shit as the sun is coming up
>Sgt asks if I brought my leather gloves
>yes?
>told to put them on and handed a cleaning rod
>go down the firing line taking the covers off the firing positions
>told to check each firing hole for black widows and the knock down the webs and spiders with cleaning rod
>we get done and are told we are going to knock out our quals before anyone else shows up
>get into hole and look over to my left
>biggest fattest blackwidow I have ever seen chilling in a web
>I twist around and bring my boot up to squash it
>The sound and feel was like stepping on a warm M&M
>crunch! squish!
thank god I never got bit by a brown recluse
>>
>>34219876
Grom is the shit!
Very fun bike.
>>
File: download (24).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (24).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Blasted the shit outta some backroads signs and a Armadillo trying to cross the road, lol he jumped 3 foot up off the road on that first shot!

Getting my cz clone painted like this soon..
>>
File: 1492489588486.jpg (55KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
1492489588486.jpg
55KB, 640x582px
>>34221047
Very carefully. I kinda teeter between the two at times, and it helps that I found 7th edition to be abhorrent. I picked up the Bolt Action starter recently though.

I've also been playing RPGs more recently and they aren't so bad on the wallet but I'm still pic related.
>>
>>34219833
I buried my dog
>>
File: 1z1tyd4.jpg (673KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1z1tyd4.jpg
673KB, 1000x800px
>>34221125
>it helps that I found 7th edition to be abhorrent.

That feeling is great, isn't it? 6th edition 40k killed my interest with "Hey, we're dividing power axes and power swords into their own things" and completely assraped my Space Wolves army.

I miss this glorious mess though. I put down more fucking armor on the table than anyone else at my LGS.
>>
File: MAGA space.jpg (204KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA space.jpg
204KB, 1024x1820px
>>34219833
>Wake up
>get text from friend/co-worker asking to pick-up emergency phone for property management company maintenance issues
>check out new Shoot Center that is having grand openeing
>mirin CZ p-10 that is actually in stock for $520.00
>head home and clean guns
>watch rest of House of Cards
>feel bad man for USSS Sniper Guard on roof that has to give up scope and will have to re-zero
>now on /k/
>>
Its my birthday so I woke up late, learned stuff on YouTube, just ate the bbq rib burger from Carl's and now I'm shitting and shitposting. Nothing too /k/ related considering.
>>
File: 1477027839246.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477027839246.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>34221156
>>
>>34221191
thought the same thing whilst watching that episode
>>
I bought this and I'd appreciate some feedback >>34220344
>>
>>34220767

what state?
>>
Not much just went to a range today
>Go to bay to go shooting
>Open up my cases for my guns
>Coworker picks up my HK and starts shooting the steal targets and I stop to watch
>Fudd dude with some hillybilly ass nickname on his vest stops and gets out
>Starts berating me for not having the gun pointing down range and made sure it was empty
>Guy grabs the HK from my coworker and starts muzzle waving it in front of me asking what type of gun it is
>Guy dry fires my gun after cocking it back and tosses it down forcefully on the loading table
>Gets back in truck and tells me he was glad to teach us a listen
>Drives off
I just looked at the motherfucker. Pissed me off but I hate the fact that this is the only good outdoor range anywhere near close to where I live.
>>
>>34221156

Pic of battle buddy so we may honor?
>>
>>34221261
Should have crippled him t b h. What HK?
>>
>>34221181
They're still divided, but they did away with a lot of the bloat and made everything have a uniform type of statline for 8th. Still reserved, but it looks good.
>>
>>34221065
Are you using the suppressor wet or dry?
>>
>>34221289
Mark 23.
>>
>>34221292
Meh.. I doubt I will get back into it. I only have one friend left who could play it and his schedule is so fucked up that it's hard to find time for a game.
>>
File: doublefeed.jpg (36KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
doublefeed.jpg
36KB, 300x225px
> Spent 3 hours out in the sun training speed reloading and clearing pistol malfunctions under a timer for comp
> Also pick up the utterly useless and dangerous ability to rapidly introduce a double feed error to a pistol
> Checked into a burger/bar joint for lunch afterwards
> Made the mistake of chatting with the lady bartender while eating
> Got the most depressing life story I've ever heard in person
> Two beers and a sunburn mean it's nap time when I get home
> Have a shitty dream where I cannot find the slide release/lock lever to clear pic related, because who the fuck needs sleep
> Fuck around in the yard anywhere I can stay in a shadow
> Too exhausted to deal with going anywhere, try and order sushi delivery
> $25 minimum order
> So be it. Bring me 4 of your specialty rolls.
> Eat them all
> Also have a couple glasses of vodka
> Watch Escape from New York for the first time. Not Carpenter's best work.
> Get notification that my CCL background check passed.

Mixed bag, honestly.
>>
>>34221349
Eh, things come and things go.
>>
>>34221363
Isn't that what the "tap" part of tap rack bang is for?

Or am I retarded. Or both. Regardless, how are you causing it to double feed?
>>
>>34221306

dry, it's pretty hush
>>
Your thumb triggers my autism.

That aside I finished a jewtube video I've been working on for about a week.
>>
>>34219833
Y'know, the range doesn't know that you have booze if you dump it in the top of your energy drink...
>>
>>34221038
you can see the bullet because the camera caught it mid flight
>>
>>34219833
i was asleep all day, then I had sex with a man
>>
File: beatkid4.jpg (41KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
beatkid4.jpg
41KB, 320x240px
This is a test to see if 4chan still thinks I'm a robot.
>>
>>34221338
Should have skipped crippling him and went straight to murder. Why didn't you do anything? You aren't baiting to get us to call you cuck, are you? I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>34219833
Went shooting, rang the 200 yard gong at my rifle range a bunch of times with my .223, then I went to the pistol range and shot clay pigeons on the berm at about 40 yards. Afterwards I cam home and reloaded 50 rounds of .357 Magnum and 200 rounds of .38 Special.
>>
>>34220418
Are you me?
What did they say price was out the door?
>>
>>34221628
how was it
>>
>>34221494
Tap-rap-bang won't clear a double feed. There's a bullet wedged between the chambered round and the extractor, so the slide is locked in the rearward position until you remove it. You can to lock back the slide, remove the magazine, and then rack the slide to clear the chambered round (sometimes you have to do this last step more than once.)

You can recreate one yourself by locking our slide back on an empty chamber without a magazine, flip the gun over, thumb a snap cap into the chamber, load a magazine with one snap cap inside, release the slide, click and double feed.
>>
>Tested a bunch of 6.5 Creedmoor for my new Bergara BMP-14
>Find it really likes 120 gr AMAX
>Spend half hour working on pistol drill
>Eat delicious Whataburger
>Run errands
>Clean guns
>Go for run

It was a good day
>>
>>34221658
12,300 for the auto, 12,100 for manual.
The auto has a fake manual made but I'd still get the manual. Definitely the coolest Honda bike I've seen. I was considering a BMW until a friends dad suggested these.
>>
>>34221733
Holy fuck, why is it so goddamn much?

You could get a fireblade for that.
>>
>>34220435
Comfy livin my man
>>
>>34221749
idk. I'm still deciding if I want to ride on or off road. I'm also looking at the XR650 and the BMW s1000r.
>>
File: IMG_1302.jpg (12KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
12KB, 200x192px
>>34221047
Lol, I like guns and airplanes. Getting my private license. And you thought your interests were expensive. It's like I hate money, I swear.
>tfw I have sold guns to pay for lessons
>it hurts so much
>>
>work at antique store
>also sells guns
>mostly old break action shotguns and muskets
>got a mosin in a few days ago
>bored
>walk around the store and see a couple kids eyeing it
>walk up, pick it up, cycle the action
>"y'all ever seen one of these?"
>spit out a bunch of history and basic mosin info
>poke an empty box with the bayonet
>kids are wide eyed the whole time

Felt good, talking guns and history to kids that were hearing it for the first time. Ended up showing them a couple of the reproduction sabers and other cheap swords and selling them a cheap little pocket knife. It's been a good day.
>>
>>34221725
Whataburger is objectively the best burger chain in America. I sometimes travel to "visit college friends" but really I'm just going to visit places with whataburger, in n out, and legit local BBQ.
>>
>>34219833
had a non-/k/ day, drove up to one of the local resorts for some downhill mtb. Never been here before, the trails are kinda wack but lo and behold there's a fuckin' brewfest going on at 9000 feet above sea level!
>>
>>34221874
Texan born-and-raised, but Smashburger or Fuddrukers both use better quality meat. They are not, however, open after 12a.m.
>>
File: 20170520_151856.jpg (1MB, 2388x1423px)
20170520_151856.jpg
1MB, 2388x1423px
>>34219833
>>34219910
Where is this? CO?
>>
File: 1436056524649.jpg (72KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436056524649.jpg
72KB, 960x720px
>>34220355
Oh God I didnt see it coming AT ALL
>>
File: dlu57916.jpg (276KB, 1598x487px) Image search: [Google]
dlu57916.jpg
276KB, 1598x487px
>>34219833

Found an LHD in the desert on google maps.
>>
>>34221835
I bought a repro sabre when i was like 7, shit was cash

>parents instituted some sort of monetary motivation plan
>got paid small amounts for the work I did
>Buuuuut
>10% weekly interest
>Saved literally everything I had, got loans from friends under the table, etc.
>Was making tons of dosh
>Parents decided they were going to limit earnings per week to three dollars
>Fuck it, gonna blow everything I have over 30
>came out to a little over 50 bucks
>go to local place that sells cool shit
>badass cavalry sabre
>fuuuuuuck yeah
>talked to the guy who owned the store (said not to touch on it)
>he agreed to sell it to me after he rolled the edge
>still pretty sharp, so I was fine with it
>Got "Do you really NEEED a sword" from parents
>fuck yeah I do
>honestly not really much you can do with a replica sabre except be a badass
>until halloween
>dress up as Washington
>Pretty dope
>Get mad candy
>next day
>Well, don't need pumpkin anymore
>commence vertical slice
>actually cut pumpkin in half
>proceed to hack up pumpkin dressed as George Washington
>easily one of my fondest memories

The sabre is probably still at my house, it was one of the first things I bought with my own money, and probably THE first thing over 10 dollars.
>>
>>34221528
Damn, gun still got a good MOA on it though right?
>>
>>34221874
Good man. And for BBQ, I've found it's hard to beat the Austin franchise of Rudy's. Very few places can match the bark on their brisket. The politics in that town suck, but I'll be damned if they can't make some delicious BBQ.
>>
>>34220435
>but then who was wife
>>
Well me and a few hundred other people got fooled into counter protesting an antifa rally that failed to exist.
>>
>>34222635
Fucking kek, greentext that shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170610_195805393.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_195805393.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Went my first tractor pull. Holy shit that was fun.
>>
>>34220580
Ah man, I'm aussie and just got engaged to the perfect woman. She shoots, is a US citizen(I am going to apply for a green card through marriage), lets me be a man and do things on my terms, is white(no hate, just need to raise the birthrate of my people) and isn't naive one bit and all we want to do is have children, I can't wait. Your daughter is adorable as well.
>>
>>34222718
>I can't wait
Well, why not consider adoption?

Adopt me, take me with you! ;_;
>>
Worked until 8, got home, fucked wife, slept, woke up, now I'm working until 8 again.
>>
>>34222727
Adoption if I have the resources AFTER I spread my own DNA. I fuckin love kids.
>>
>>34222770
Jerk.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!
>>
>>34222737
This is /k/, not facebook.

We don't need to know the details of your boring-ass life.
>nor the reminder that we will never know the scent of a whooman
>>
>>34222777
Gotta fund the hobby somehow, anon.
>>
File: centurion of kek.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
centurion of kek.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>34222644
well alright it's basically a nothing happened story but i'll do my best
>be Houstonian
>see post about antifa wanting to have the statue of Sam Houston in the middle of the medical district removed.
>google information on the event and find the Texas antifa page with the announcement and a /pol/ thread
>don radiation gear and wade into the dark depth of /pol/
> /pol/ found a counter protest page look up info
> counter protest looks well organized enough. they encourage open carry (makes sense what with violent commies afoot and all) and strait up forbid any white nationalist types.
>get nervous and debate with myself if I want to go and risk getting attacked/arrested for getting in a fight
>ultimately decide to go convince two friends to come. decide to clean my carry gun the night before just in case
>wake up at 7 text friends around 7:45 one of them claims he stayed up late and is too tired to go (he's a known pussy)
>grab other buddy bring water bottles and some snack bars just to be sure
>arrive at event to a moderate crowd of maybe 100 to 150
>no sign of commies
>after about 5 mins my guts rumble and I have to head to the bathroom (about a 10 min walk) ask buddy to tag along cause you know commies might roll up on me while I'm coming back or going to the shitter
>return to counter protest much relived way more people here now like two to three hundred
>still no Marx loving fags
>look around for the petition booth (there's a state senate bill to prohibit the removal of historic monuments and statues)
>petition booth not set up yet well damn
>hear Shadily playing from the group moving about
>find a band of my fellow Kekistanis
>shit post IRL for a few hours and explain that the point of the Kekistan deal is to mock identity politics to a few normies
>still no fucking commies
>a few speeches are made of the importance of preserving history and culture of Texas
>continue to BS with fellow Keks (I think there might have been a dozen of us total)
>>
>>34221156
Alive I hope
>>
File: 1389336481444.png (43KB, 163x169px) Image search: [Google]
1389336481444.png
43KB, 163x169px
I bought jeans at the grocery store

Going to a gun show tomorrow tho
>>
>>34222796
continued

>notice petition booth has finally opened at some point and the line is now reasonable (at it's longest the line was like 50+ feet long)
>sign petition
>be simultaneously annoyed commies didn't show up and relived I didn't have to deal with patchouli and weed scented, rock throwing upper class twats
>say good bye to my fellow keks and head home
>use google to figure out what the fuck happened to antifa
>turns out Texas antifa is a troll page and we all got bamboozled

I'm not even mad honestly that shit was well played 10/10 got a bunch of people to get up and go outside early on a Saturday thew the power of trolling
>>
>>34221612
This. Your brain tries to connect the bullets path but if you look closely it's just one frame.
>>
>>34221957
>>Parents decided they were going to limit earnings per week to three dollars

Whether they knew it or not, your parents taught you a really important lesson. Never let the degree of effort exceed the value of reward.
>>
>>34220426
>it's a felony to shoot a gun
>>
>>34222823
Dalton?
>>
>>34222823
Awesome.

Just don't get indoctrinated by McVeighs.
>>
>>34220087

St Louis?
>>
File: pwrstrk.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pwrstrk.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>34221896
Why do you want to know?
>>
>>34222796
Why are you blocking out your face? You already posted it multiple times on the kekistani fb page?
>>
>>34222718
postcode???
>>
>>34221363
$25 for four rolls of sushi? Are you serious?
>>
>>34223064
not my face didn't know how the dude would feel about it so a blocked all the faces in the photo
>>
>>34222770
>I fuckin love kids.

Me too! We should trade recipes
>>
>>34222884
Can you put this into other words, I'm not sure if I'm getting the meaning I'm supposed to out of it.

I toole it to either mean like strive to get paid the most for your time, like don't work a million hours get a job that pays you well for working normal hours.

Orrr treat yourself, buy yourself the thing because you earned it?
>>
I saw the captain underpants movie. For what it is, a children's potty-humor movie, it's pretty damn good. Solid animation, too. Went to a doctor to get my horrible ears looked at, now ones fucked up because she accidentally closed my ear canal off with a ball of earwax the size of my thumb... oh well. Time to learn to shoot left handed, I guess?

>>34220675
Nice! Did it go well?
>>
>>34221363
Tell us the life story
>>
File: 1478670718057.jpg (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478670718057.jpg
44KB, 633x758px
>>34221874
>TFW you live within 2 miles of a Whataburger
>But also on a diet cos fatbody
MFW
>>
>>34221927

Lat/Long?
>>
>>34223368
Basically never work harder or longer than you're being paid to. Applied universally, put in only the amount of effort you feel is worth the reward you're receiving. Don't get taken advantage of by anything or anyone leveraging a treadmill mentality against you.
>>
>>34219833

how can you hit anything with your thumb like that ?
>>
>>34221733
What part of the country are you in?
I've emailed a few dealerships and nobody has gotten back to me. I'd like to walk in, cash in hand, and drive home. But I know that may not happen.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (15KB, 551x718px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
15KB, 551x718px
I have a MKII target that I found out had a loose barrel to frame fit, it was causing the accuracy to be complete garbage and probably why I got such a good deal on it.

After a bit of googling I narrowed down my options to either putting the frame in a vise and slightly tightening that or creating a shim to go in the frame and buffer up what's been worn out. I decided to go with the temporary shim.

I cut up a can of white sips with a pair of scissors and went to work. After cutting out a square the perfect size for the lower part of the frame, I cut out a U shape in it the size of the locking mechanism. After a bit of working it down to the right size with scissors and filing some sharp bits off, I had the perfect shim to fix my issue.

I installed it and the barrel doesn't have any play in it at all anymore, I'm definitely excited to see how it shoots after my $1 gunsmithing job.
>>
>>34219833

Not today, but I finally went to a gun range to try out some pistols for the first time. I'd never been to an indoor range before, and prior to this the only guns I'd shot were shotguns, an AR-15, and a .357 revolver that a friend owned.
>>
>>34220988

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Star Wars, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>34224374
>Nice! Did it go well?
Yep
>>
>>34223057
new mexico spotted
>>
>Woke up
>Jerked off
>Laying in bed listening to music
Gonna go to work in 10 minutes
>>
File: P30L Creek 6 10 17.jpg (500KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
P30L Creek 6 10 17.jpg
500KB, 1067x800px
>>34225214
Indoor ranges are nice for protection from the elements but the NOISE and RULES all SUCK

>>34225892
>>
>>34221642
If someone did that to my mk23 I'd go straight to that t b h
>>
>>34219833
Bought a 512 EOtech for 130, not 100% sure if it works right but I have it.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.