[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I prep for ecenomic collapse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Musso.jpg (21KB, 652x914px) Image search: [Google]
Musso.jpg
21KB, 652x914px
So you need more people each generation to support the economy. There is no standing still with economics, you are either growing or shrinking. That is the objective reason why there is immigration, its not a leftism or neo-liberal (right-wing) thing, its just economics. The reason for this is that people eat, and thus employ farmers and everybody else that works in the food industries, who in turn buy things and so on and so forth. Less people means less jobs in the entire economy. Children are expensive and and parents are given the blunt of the cost of raising children, and so they have less children because unlike in third world countries, children are not also unpaid laborers who are expected to fully take care of you when you get older.

I think the economy is going to fail, because the economy is a pyramid scheme, people complain about left wing economics because of the handouts, and then people complain about right wing economics because of 'globalism', well then there is no other type of economics (third way economics like in fascist states was really just a mix of the two)! Unless you want to load up some bombers and take out other peoples industry I don't see any way to stop massive levels of poverty and destitution when the pyramid scheme collapses. There is no way to grow an economy without selling to more people, and more and more countries are developing industry and can compete, its a race to the bottom.

Its a vicious trap, import people and your country falls victim to protectionism and potential issues regarding nationalism and all that stuff, stop importing people and your country becomes third world itself. How do I prep for that?! And I didn't even mention global warming related shenanigans.

Store food?
>>
>>34219297
Buy gold.
>>
>>34219297
Move somewhere rural and cold
Reduce expenses to compensate for currency collapse (ideally you should own your property free and clear)
Build a garden and use it to supplement stored food
Learn to repair clothing, firearms, house and people yourself
Buy a couple of the same firearm (probably an 870) and stockpile spare parts for it.
>>
>>34219328

OK, Alex Jones.
>>
Grab sks go unnaground.
>>
File: gold-price-since-1970s.png.jpg (70KB, 1020x615px) Image search: [Google]
gold-price-since-1970s.png.jpg
70KB, 1020x615px
>>34219297
japan has been contracting for like 30yrs or whatever the fuck it is and they are getting by op. No huge economic collapse. Also pop trends in the US dont peak for another few decades. We have probably got about two generations before things might actually go to shit. Its the world population peak that is more threatening.

also buying gold is horrible do you really think pic related is going to continue? This kind of price increase is just as unsustainable as an imploding population or runaway inflation
>>
>>34219297
Buy as much land as you can afford somewhere far from major cities where the climate is suitable for growing crops without needing significant amounts of irrigation.

And guns, of course.
>>
>>34219297
learn to hunt well
did you just finish a macroeconomics 101 class or something?
you really don't have a full picture or complete understanding
>>
Stock up on Bic lighters nigga. And alcohol, tobacco, firearms, weed, and ammo are the true SHTF currency.
>>
>>34219823
>did you just finish a macroeconomics 101 class or something?

No, I just figured it out myself.

>you really don't have a full picture or complete understanding

Very likely.
>>
>>34219888
Finally someone who gets it, substances and ammo will be what saves you financially
>>
File: gremlins2_2.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gremlins2_2.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>34219297
canned food and shotguns!
>>
>>34219453

An underground tunnel system. Or a basement?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.