[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CCTV of ISIS attack on Libya checkpoint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1677x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1677x1043px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVZnQHEIoaM

"He strides out into the middle of the road, firing, points, and then makes a throat-slitting motion."

"Their tactics are effective; they're well trained."

Discuss.
>>
>>34218831
no one was "well trained" in that video
>>
>>34218831
did they leave the injured man or just his ak?
>>
File: 1497035188970.png (203KB, 584x677px) Image search: [Google]
1497035188970.png
203KB, 584x677px
>tfw anyone in this thread could probably have done a better job
>>
>>34218831
these fucks cant hit shit. it would be harder to hit a buck on the move than that fat isis dude.
>>
>>34218831
i swear Arabs cannot into basic military tactics

both the idiots rushing 50 year in front of a check point then rushing in the middle of the street
or the idiot in the check point not able to gun them down
>>
>>34218831
Christ these "people" are fucking stupid. Is the concept of taking cover foreign to them? They think all*h will protect them with magic?
>>
>>34218961
>Is the concept of taking cover foreign to them?
A lot of isis fighters are fucked up on adrenaline and opiates
>>
>>34218961
>They think all*h will protect them with magic?
Yes, actually.
>>
new thread creation down on /k/?
>>
>>34218961
>Is the concept of taking cover foreign to them?
Everything they do is a win win, virgins when killed, kills when alive.
>>
>>34218987
Well the f35 and carrier treads are back in force, so i cant say i dont like the distraction...
>>
>>34219048
was trying to make a thread about the guy who defended his house/self with a fucking flare gun that used a shotgun shell full of rice krispies, saying i knew the defender was a /k/ person but the damned board wont let my thread post go through, it times out.
>>
>>34219073
>was trying to make a thread about the guy who defended his house/self with a fucking flare gun that used a shotgun shell full of rice krispies
already a thread about that
>>
>>34218831

> 30 minute engagement
> 50 yards distance
> Both reported measurements in the video
> One injured attacker
> Three dead defenders
> Very little cover on either side

I mean...

Shit.
>>
File: 1496959751298.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1496959751298.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>34218831
Oh my fucking god holy shit, look at all the retardation in that video.

the offroad just strides the fuck in and stays in the middle of the road with no cover, if there was one competenent MG nest the entire car alongside the passengers would be history

and look at that guy in the desert camo (and pretty much everybody else) took fourty fucking hours to get outside the car, then again if one of the libyans was competent he'd toast them when they were showing off their epic parkour skills off the car

now after getting off the car, does he hide behind or behind any good cover? hell no motherfucker, dives in the middle of the road without cover

fat fuck in the green camo, that nigger was so fucking lucky i was befuddled how he stood alive, instead of instinctively returning fire from inside the car fast, he opened the door and took his fucking time to jog down behind the car

i'm a tunisian sandnigger (libya's neighbour for you, illiterate swine) and despite i've never touched a rifle that isn't a remington 700 (yeah, laugh at us, our country is fuddistan, whatever) and if i ever found myself in a warzone i could probably fuck more shit up than your average joe because at least i have COMMON SENSE, THE ABILITY TO AIM DOWN MY SIGHTS.

>TLDR If anyone from /k/ fought these retards i'm 1000000 percent sure he'd win against them
>>
>>34219085
yeah i see it now. i fucked up. its not surprising though since i own a 5.7
>>
>>34218961
If they die, they go to heaven and see Allah
If they live, they can still serve Allah

It's a win-win for Muslims
>>
File: 1496339718178.jpg (139KB, 1024x778px) Image search: [Google]
1496339718178.jpg
139KB, 1024x778px
>>34218871
>>34218901
>>34218961
>>34218982
As an arab (and the guy who posted >>34219122)
i feel deeply, deeply horribly sorry for this, shamefur dispray i know

but the bright is they'll be dead because lol_natural_selection.png

The only somewhat decent and competent arab militaries are the north african ones excluding egypt (that's algeria, tunisia and maybe morocco)
>>
>>34219203
>The only somewhat decent and competent arab militaries are the north african ones excluding egypt (that's algeria, tunisia and maybe morocco)
>tunisia

Isnt there an ongoing an islamic guerrilla/insurrection near the lybian border?
>>
>>34219327
they were wiped out since late 2016
>>
>>34219203
I've trained with the Moroccan Army and Jordanian Marines, they're both incompetent as hell.
>>
>>34219492
oh
please elaborate about your experience
>>
>>34219203
By '"people"', I meant ISIS, but yea. They're highly trained too appearantly.
>>
>>34219522
not sure if being mocked or serious
>>
>>34219492
>they're both incompetent as hell.
meh they have real enemies or any threats in the regions besides insurgents and the US and France usually take them out
>>
>>34219559
i'm serious, i'd like to hear what kind of retardation you saw there
>>
>>34219122
allah guides your bullets friend
no need to aim
>>
>>34219791
Moroccan military guys all barely knew how to hold or handle their own service weapon, magazines inserted and weapons on fire all over the place. Having the barrel in the dirt, muzzle pointed everywhere etc. Literally could not grasp how to perform a combat glide or how to clear rooms. Helmets worn almost entirely wrong the whole time, barely aim when firing weapons, zero apparent PT standard. They provided security for us while we trained them, their security would face INBOARD and watch us training.

Jordanian Marines about the same except instead of AKs they had M4s, routinely with magazine inserted and weapon on fire.

>We were standing by our ECP to go on a patrol, waiting for confirmation with COC
>we had interior security 24/7, Jordanians had exterior with their technicals posted up around the outside of the wire.
> All of a sudden hear a quick burst of machine gun fire right outside, we all find cover and start radioing to figure what just happened
>Jordanian Marine had apparently fallen asleep while condition 1 with the technical's 240B
>had somehow managed to pull the trigger and fire off a burst while falling asleep
>sorry, sorry my friend

later on be in a MOUT town, Jordanians again providing security, me and a buddy look over and see one of the technicals has its gun pointed squarely at us and those around us, the guys in the technical sitting In the shade of the vehicle, one chilling on the turret, just let it spin and sit wherever it ended up, which again, was directly at us. Did not inspire confidence.
>>
>>34219791
look upon my works ye mighty, and despair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdggP7rw0mg
>>
File: yeah right.jpg (21KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
yeah right.jpg
21KB, 559x556px
>>34218831
>>34218864

Truck comes in and stops in the middle of the road, dudes pile out of the truck very slowly like beaners.

> up at the checkpoint I would be firing at their truck just to put some holes in it at this point, since they are acting aggressively

Dude walks out in the middle of the road and starts firing, moving pretty damn slow.
> doesn't get his head blown off for some reason
> though all the way up the street I would have at least shot him for this, leg shot, headshot, anything I could get

Dude who looks like he's getup in heavy armor standing motionless by the truck, actually fucking gets shot from the looks of it.
> and leaves his weapon behind too!

Dudes leave with their tail between their legs.

> somehow this is called "training"
>>
>>34219936
>Jordanian Marine had apparently fallen asleep while condition 1 with the technical's 240B
>had somehow managed to pull the trigger and fire off a burst while falling asleep
The funny part is that this probably would have been sufficient to fight off the attack in OP's video
>>
>>34219957
>>34219936
oh lawd
>>
File: wrong fuckin neighborhood son.png (10KB, 390x262px) Image search: [Google]
wrong fuckin neighborhood son.png
10KB, 390x262px
>>34220074
If I had a machinegun up there at that checkpoint these fuckers would be dead, or at least their truck wouldn't be functioning to leave. And with their ride gone, they can be DMR'd at liesure.

good gawd these fuckers didnt even use a grenade launcher... they have enemy vehicles up there at that checkpoint with soft targets in them...

im guessing OP's comment about "training" was sarcasm
>>
File: 1407748381054.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1407748381054.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>34219957
>>
File: 1494317574455.jpg (77KB, 597x714px) Image search: [Google]
1494317574455.jpg
77KB, 597x714px
how are these guys such bad shots? The guy was just standing straight up, in the middle of the road at like less than 50 meters. I was more than accurate enough to hit that kind of target the first time I ever shot a rifle.
>>
>>34219936
thanks for the kek anon
>>
>>34219936
Make you wander how the hell they conquered Spain.
>>
>>34221000

zero education on firearms. people using only the front sight post to aim. people cranking up the rear sight leaf to 1000 yards thinking it gives their bullets more power. people just not fucking using the sights at all and aiming down the barrel. these are dudes who legit use 80's action movies as training videos. they think run + gun out in the open works because it worked for arnie. lets not forget that they likely do not know how to maintain their firearms properly and that tends to affect accuracy as well.

its pretty amazing, even if you took the average gun owner from the US, not even someone who is previous armed forces, they would smoke the living fuck out of all these guys instantly. the only thing they got going for them is some pretty big balls.
>>
>>34218866
his ak
>>
These sand apes have an issue with prone-out. (they just don't fucking do it)

I have yet to see in any of the footage anywhere - these doods going prone when they should or even at all. Not implying that prone would have helped the attackers. But the fucktards on defense should have immediately proned and started accurate fire on the opposition. Initial prone and target acquirement could have put bodies down and disabled that vehicle.

wow
>>
>>34219957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3PlESj9CX0

Are you ready?
>>
>>34220074
>truck is fucked as they retreat, at least 2 flat tires
>none of the guys at the checkpoint even try to follow them, even though they have technicals

I'm starting to see why we're never going to accomplish anything in the middle east without a constant presence of US troops. How the fuck do we train them? Where do you even start? They seem to be utterly incompetent in anything besides human wave tactics. Is it just some sort of desert nihilism? Do they all really think dying in battle is better than actually accomplishing things?
>>
>>34219936
Have also trained with Moroccans, can confirm they are retarded. I do think they even they could have smoked these ISIS guys though. I was amused at how the Moroccans clear their weapons and how they "hut hut hut" off the range, it's like all of their training comes from 1980s SWAT movies. They also had to bump start on of their trucks and it did not seem like it was an uncommon occurrence.

>Sorry, sorry friend
I lol'd
>>
>>34222522

I think some US general wrote a book about why arab armies fail. They essentially withhold information from eachother so the guy in power looks good and keeps his position without fear of being replaced. Nobody learns anything, and other cultural factors just put a wrench into any long term goal accomplishment.

Also, they are stupid as fuck. I don't even know why we waste time there, just fucking nuke the whole mid east, it is lost and can never be saved.
>>
>>34222522
>>34222806
That's how ISIS captured a lot of territory in Iraq in 2014. ISIS in 2014 were ''vets'' from US invasion while Iraqis were typical sandniggers who fire couple shots blindly and then flee when bullets don't hit anything!
>>
File: 1393575339075.jpg (417KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1393575339075.jpg
417KB, 1632x1224px
>>34222522
The first step is entertainment.
Seriously, just show them tacticool movies. It doesn't even need to be good tacticool. The permeation is wide enough for something to stick somewhere in their head.

The principles exposed are important but also widely understood at least to some level in the West. In the east, the best they get is bootleg bollywood and Steven Seagal movies (which are so bad they don't even count toward the aforementioned point).
>>
>>34218961
>They think all*h will protect them with magic?
Literally yes.
>>
>>34218831
WTF I have never been in the military nor have I ever fired a real gun but even I wouldn't initiate an attack as utterly retarded as that.
>>
>>34223136
Any US Military man should be required to give any local soldier they are going to do shit with a copy of John Wick. I don't know how are they going to relate with the dog scenes, however.
>>
>>34222522
All that, and generations of poor nutrition and near-incestuous marriages (cousin-cousin) don't help either.
>>
>>34223343
Except the bar shootup, yeah. It's a good example of tacticool.
But as another guy posted, rabs usually don't have enough of a survival drive to them. They disregard safety all too easily. They're perfect mook material. They scream, run in the open, and do big useless gestures all the time.
>>
>>34222806
A lot of the most importantt factors why Arab countries and Arab armies are such a mess are summed up nicely in this article here:

https://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htmurph/20080518.aspx
>>
File: NO_TOGS.jpg (85KB, 606x456px) Image search: [Google]
NO_TOGS.jpg
85KB, 606x456px
>>34219936
>Moroccan military guys all barely knew how to hold or handle their own service weapon

It'because they don't train or march with their service weapons. They only take out their weapons when they go to the range, an even then they shoot far less then any other 1st world army.

>magazines inserted and weapons on fire all over the place

This suprises me because whenever I see Moroccan soldiers with their rifles, they don't insert the magazines. This is because of safety and a matter of trust. The Moroccan government and royal family doesn't trust it's LEO and soldiers to handle weapons all the time. Even the palace guards have one magazine at their disposal when on guard duty and you'll see different type of weapons with guards (FAL and SAR21), prolly to make sure that when one guard goes berserk, he won't have much ammo and can't go so far with his actions.

>Helmets worn almost entirely wrong the whole time, barely aim when firing weapons, zero apparent PT standard.

No money to have different size helmets, poor training and 5 year old uniform and equipment, doesn't motivate the average soldier to do a proper job.

The Moroccan army would get it's shit pushed in by Algeria if push comes to shove, but because of good relations with the west and with the majority of Africa, the Moroccans can expect military and political help.

The Moroccan military is an army to cull any civil uprising, Anything more than that is too much.
>>
>>34223432

I meant 50 year old uniform and old equipment
>>
>>34218831
its like american indians running up to cavalry positions to count coup
>>
>>34223430
>https://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htmurph/20080518.aspx
weak copy of "why arabs lose wars"
you should read the original paper not the semi sensational duplicate for views piece of shit if you want to really learn
>>
>>34223526
http://www.unc.edu/depts/diplomat/AD_Issues/amdipl_17/articles/deatkine_arabs1.html &
http://www.unc.edu/depts/diplomat/AD_Issues/amdipl_17/articles/deatkine_arabs2.html ?

Readin'
>>
>>34218831
BUT THERE IS A SANDBAG WALL LITERALLY 10 FEET AWAY FROM HIM WHY IS IS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.
OMFG
>>
>>34223526
I'm not THAT interested in the subject.

>>34223572
Both links are 404'd ...?
>>
>>34221228
>people cranking up the rear sight leaf to 1000 yards thinking it gives their bullets more power
quit shitting, not even arabs are that retarded, the africans done that
>>
>>34223962
Works fine for me whatever the method.
Ping checkers also tell me it's up.
>>
File: 1394676982566.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1394676982566.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>34223997
Dude, for them firearms might as well be magic. Big numbers, big magic!
>>
>>34218871

I would do better and I've never had any real training or practice with firearms. Why the fuck would you walk into the open and fire?
>>
>>34219182
>If they live, they can still serve Allah

I would have thought this would be a priority for somebody so adamant in following a doctrine that calls for killing others who don't believe as hard as you do.
>>
>>34222522
>desert nihilism
fascinating. I think you might legit be onto something
>>
>>34222522

Neither side is really tactically proficient it's just that one side is way more motivated to fight than the other.
>>
>>34224078
no such thing in islam, you are being fed lies.
>>
File: QobrYSd.gif (393KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
QobrYSd.gif
393KB, 400x400px
>>34219957
This is why I come to /k/
>>
If you check the timing on the recording, the firefight lasts 6 minutes and thirty seconds, not thirty minutes.
>>
>>34224414
The video of them training Muay Thai is equally pathetic and sad. These recruits make me feel like a god of war. Like holy shit wtf
>>
>>34224095
It's a thing.

in the ME, the idea is "Allah wills it". it doesnt matter what I DO, what matters is if GOD wants it to happen. So, effort is worthless, safety is worthless, because fate is prewritten and god will do it.
>>
>>34218831
Why weren't they manning that machine gun on the truck. Could've ripped those ISIS guys to shreds in a heart beat.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.