[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First handgun, only handgun experience is limited familiarization/qualification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170610_190826.jpg (2MB, 2368x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_190826.jpg
2MB, 2368x4208px
First handgun, only handgun experience is limited familiarization/qualification with the M9 in the army.

35 shots 9mm with a Jericho 941R at 25 meters. How did I do?
>>
the judgement criteria is thus:

are you happy with it?
if no, work on it some more
if yes, all is well

the ultimate goal would be to put it all in the red circle but that takes a lot of work
>>
>>34218668
White-Lives-Matter
that target is racist violence against white americans

THIS HAS TO END NOW!
NO MORE WHITE TARGETS!
>>
>>34218668
How do you fuck up that bad with a Jewrico 941
The fuckers practically shoot themselves
Put up an Arifat or Hamas target
Watch the miracle of magical jewry gunsmithing
>>
>>34218756

Forgot to put it on SA for most of it

Also, I didn't realize it was that bad, that's pretty close to expert on the alt-c pistol qual in the army
>>
>>34218756
Post groups at 25 meters.

I bet you are one of those guys who jerks off to his 5 yard groups.
>>
>>34218668
It's ok. 25 meters with a handgun is really unforgiving.
>>
>>34218765
It's a heavy pistol
So take a min or two break after a couple mags
Exhale, hold, correct your trigger finger if needed , ease in your pressure, surprise discharge
It's a very accurate weapon
Once you settle the fuck down and start some decent groups
Work on center mass double taps
Which the Jewrico excells at do to it's weight allowing you to stay on target
>Practice practice practice
>>
>>34218708
fuck off autist
>>
>>34218890
I qualified 25 meters with a 44 special
Nice shitpost though
Have a (You)
>>
>>34218918
>I qualified 25 meters with a 44 special
Sure you did. I still don't see any groups.
>>
>>34218940
I didn't take any pictures sorry
What will really get you autism going though
Is some of the shots were one handed
>>
>>34218912
racist cunt. you must be some kind of brown skinned terrorist, shooting holes in white human shaped targets like that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.