[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyds gunstocks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Boyds-2.jpg (302KB, 4046x1736px) Image search: [Google]
Boyds-2.jpg
302KB, 4046x1736px
Should I go with the thumbhole or "at one"?

Thumbhole: custom LOP/pad/tip/engravings, I'll have to drill my own sling mount though
At One: built in adjustable comb/pad/sling mounts, no engravings though

If somebody could find any info on the weight difference that would help my decision (rocking a tikka t3 lite)
>>
>>34218404
thumbholes are faggy just get the other one
>>
>>34218438
I probably will, the thumbhole only weighs .5 lbs ighter which was the one thing I thought it had going for it. Do other people really thing thumbholes are faggy?
>>
>>34218438
ok coyote or nutmeg color? former is light colored wood, latter is darker
>>
>>34218610
i prefer nutmeg but coyote is good too
>>
>>34218610

Are you actually asking what colour stock to get? Why dont you ask your bridesmaids instead.
>>
>>34218651
I made a /bant/ thread. Trips decide.
>>34218654
Fuck off it is a very important decision
>>
>>34218404
Dude FUCK boyds. I ordered some shit from them and literally the very second I clicked "order" I realized I made a mistake. I IMMEDIATELY called them and asked to switch my order. They said no dice, it was a custom order and I had to pay for it. There is no possible way they lifted a finger to process my order. I talked to this woman manager and she was such a fucking bitch to me. Literally screaming in my ear "Why are you being deceptive!!! Why are you lying to me!!! I'm not going to help you!!!" She finally agreed to cancel the order, only to go ahead and process the order a week later which caused my bank account to overdraft. They also don't understand the difference between, semi-inlet, press-to-fit, and drop-in fit. Their products are decent but their customer service is atrocious. I'll never give them another penny.
>>
>>34218705
I've heard they have shitty customer service but is there really an alternative? Genuine question, if so tell me. That sucks. Sorry anon.
>>
>>34218705
wow u should have recorded that and uploaded it on youtube that would fuck them over pretty hard and be funny to watch
>>
>>34218729
pretty sure they're the only ones making decently priced tikka t3 stocks. i'm planning on buying one soon too. trying to decide between getting a tikka t3 lite used on gunbroker and putting a boyds stock on it or just getting the tikka t3 hunter
>>
>>34218729
There's lots of small custom stock makers. Boyds is just the only "big" one I know of.
>>
>>34218744
This was what I actually finished deciding and did today. I just ordered my lite off gunbroker. The problem I have is that I'm a lefty and I like a stainless barrel, which meant finding .308 hunter stainless lefty was literally impossible (they don't exist.) Damn I want a mannlicher.
>>
>>34218820
cool. post ur gun and stock here when u get it finished and tell us about it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.