[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is aim surplus any good? I was browsing their website and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170610-163723.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-163723.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Is aim surplus any good?

I was browsing their website and I'm thinking of picking up one of their LEO trade in pistols. Either a G22, G23, or M&P9 Full Size.
>>
File: 1495255582959.png (374KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1495255582959.png
374KB, 630x630px
>>34217511
Never bought a weapon from them, only a couple charging handle, some ammo & a BCG. They delivered on time & in new condition if it means anything. >>34217511
>>
Yes! I am on their mailing list because they frequently get in guns for awesome prices. They usually sell out same day too.
>>
Never had a problem.
>>
>>34217511
i think i bought a mosin from them a while back, no complaints
>>
>>34217511
Their processing is slow as shit but they ship fast so I guess it balances out
>>
>>34217511
I'm not gonna buy any gun from them ever again.

Bought a Hi-Power that was advertised as being in "great" condition. Had pitting under the grip pannel and their bores were shot to shit. Wouldn't accept it from my FFL and had him send it back for a refund.
>>
>>34217715
>and their bores were shot to shit
>pistol barrel being "shot to shit" and the only other complaint is a bit of pitting under the grips
Yeah, you're full of shit.
>>
>>34217668
>AIM gets shipment of MR37s
>sold out before the newsletter was emailed

shit like that does bother me about them, i live in ohio i could have drove down there THAT DAY and picked one up.
>>
>>34218055
>i could have drove down there THAT DAY and picked one up.
yes and no. if you want to do a in person FFL you have to make an appointment time. I think if you have one of the new CCWs, you don't need an appointment and you can fill out the paperwork and leave.
>>
>>34218033
My barrel was full of dead niggers so I ordered two additional guns
>>
>>34218076

that's even worse then, it pretty much meant that all those revolvers got sold to employees, friends and family before the ad even went out.
>>
File: IMG_7035.jpg (248KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7035.jpg
248KB, 800x520px
Are the "WW2" Star model B's any good?
>>
AIM got their shit hacked several years ago and all of their customers information including credit card info got stolen. There was a mass shit storm over it and most of their old customers quit doing business with them.
>>
>>34217511
I've bought pistol mags from them before and other gun related parts.
never had a problem. they do have some good deals sometimes too
>>
>>34220359

They also managed stop getting good things in.

I used to shop with them for years. They got all kinds of shit that nobody else was getting, and they had fair prices.

Everything started going to shit for them after Newtown.
>>
>>34217511

I bought a jungle carbine from them and I think something else, they're legit.
>>
>>34217511
Bought one of the Jericho 941s (second batch, missed the compensated SAO ones by literal seconds)
Came quickly, and it was in fairly good condition (pretty much what they said it would be)
Also ordered a Bulgarian makarov from them.
Same thing.
Quick and good.
>>
>>34217511
>tfw 15 minutes from their warehouse and storefront
They're amazing.
>>
Have bought an upper, some pmags, and a rear sight from them before, no problems. Normal shipping time and prices.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.