[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my buddy 115g buffalo bore +p+. Fired one round through his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nls0p8bRKY1qz9v0to5_1280.jpg (616KB, 1280x1809px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nls0p8bRKY1qz9v0to5_1280.jpg
616KB, 1280x1809px
Got my buddy 115g buffalo bore +p+.
Fired one round through his two month old G17 and it cracked the frame and jammed the action.
Case ruptured and primer blew out through the back of the round.

What are his options? Is this covered through warranty? Does the round we fired void the warranty?
>Picture completely unrelated.
>>
>>34216862
If it wasn't rated for +p they won't. I don't see how 1 round broke a 2 month old gun.
>>
>>34216862
Pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>34216894
this.
>>
File: IMG_20170610_121858.jpg (1MB, 1512x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_121858.jpg
1MB, 1512x2688px
>>34216894
>>
From the Glock website:

Can I use +P and +P+ ammunition?
Glock suggests using ammunition that is manufactured and meets SAAMI or industry specifications. If you are not sure the ammunition brand or type you choose is safe for use, call the ammunition manufacturer and ask if the product meets SAAMI guidelines before using it in you firearm. Some +P ammunition meets these guidelines, +P+ normally does not. This ammunition may generate a higher pressure over the standard loadings, and may shorten the component life of your firearm.
>>
>>34216988
there you have it.
>>
>>34216988
It says nothing about it voiding the warranty while in the question above it, about manufactured and reloaded ammo, does say using it voids the warranty.

https://us.glock.com/customer-service/faq
>>
Give glock a call. It may be covered.
Why the fuck would you put +p+ in a semi auto?
>>
>>34217006
These seem to be the only things that void the warranty:

The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:

1 The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed;
2 Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original sate;
3 Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance;
4 Your GLOCK pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual; or
5 Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.

So it looks like you are OK.

https://us.glock.com/customer-service/glock-warranty
>>
File: 493.jpg (77KB, 437x400px) Image search: [Google]
493.jpg
77KB, 437x400px
I wish we had country flags so we can Identify the larpers.
>>
File: glock9od_all_680.jpg (159KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
glock9od_all_680.jpg
159KB, 720x479px
>>34216862

What did you expect from a gun made of plastic?
Have you ever watched slow motion video of someone firing a Glock before?
Even with low powered ammo, the frame flexes like crazy.
>>
>>34216966
No other images found.
Nice.
>>
>>34217029
Here you go, some more info.:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/glock-p-p-ammo-what-does-glock-say-37755/

read the first post.

Basically someone asked Glock tech support about this and the answer was that they would ask more questions about reloaded/remanufactured ammo but other wise there should be no issue.
>>
>>34217013
because he is a newfag.
>>
>>34217047
I posted a pic with proof, what more do you want?
>>
>>34217065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fr5ccyriJI
>>
>>34217114

Look at that cheap plastic wiggle!
>>
I would probably call Buffalo Bore first. I have shot it through Glocks with OEM, KKM and Lone Wolf barrels with no issue beyond big muzzle flash and maybe a little more recoil
>>
>>34217086
Says the tripfaggot
>>
>>34217013
Wont hurt a 5906. Polymer babbies BTFO
>>
>current year
>people unironically believe the irrelevant downsides of plastic outweigh the plethora of benefits
>>
>>34217472

"Benefits" of plastic:

>company can charge you the same price, while saving money themselves
>limp wrist malfunctions
>more felt recoil
>more likely to be damaged by bad ammo
>more likely to be damaged period
>frame flex means you need shooting gloves to shoot a lot comfortably
>everyone knows right away you're a faggot
>dad still doesn't love you
>>
+1
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.