[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a pair of 5.11 covert tactical pants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7965.png (733KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7965.png
733KB, 750x1334px
It was 35 bucks on govx. Only OD green left in my size. H-how'd I do?
>>
Those are trousers not pants.
>>
Sorry to tell you, but those pants are really gay.
>>
>>34216877
All trousers are pants but not all pants are trousers
>>
>>34216879
Is it arousing you?
>>
>>34217038
Well that just goes without saying
>>
>>34216877
>Difference Between Trousers and Pants
>British
Trousers is an outer garment covering the body from the waist to the ankles, with a separate part for each leg.

Pants is a term for underwear or knickers.

>American
Trouser is a tailored garment with a waistband, buttoned loopholes and a fly front.

Pants is an outer garment covering the body from the waist to the ankles, with a separate part for each leg.

I'd never have known this without your autism anon, so thank you for that.
You're still autistic though.
>>
>>34217464
The practical solution of course is to use "trouser" for outer leg garments, "underpant" for undergarments, and never wear nor acknowledge the existence of the degeneracy that are outer pants without fly and belt loops.
>>
>>34217464

So using the correct vernacular is also classed as 'autistic' now? The mind boggles, it truly does. Perhaps it would be easier if you posted a list of what isn't considered to be autistic these days.
>>
>>34217031
OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE FUCKING DUNGAREES YOU STUPID COCK-GOBBLING CHODE MONSTER !
>>
>>34216856
Enjoy looking like grandpa, but even worse somehow
>>
>>34216856
I bought a pair once, thinking they looked like a good rugged pair of utilitarian pants.
they sucked shit big time.
made in some 3rd world country. super weird proportions fit-wise, like they were sewn together from mismatching parts by a blind parapalegic person on acid

never could wear those fucking things. and yeah they look pretty cringey for a non-operator to be wearing anyways
>>
>>34217675

this

buying clothes online is shit

t. someone who has wasted hundreds attempting it
>>
>>34217770
That's what returns are for. You're delusional that it's problematic given the billions women spend buying clothes online. I haven't set foot in a mall in about 3 years thanks to the internet.
>>
>>34216856
>asking permission to buy something
>asking /k/ for permission to buy something
>asking /k/, retroactively, for permission to buy something you've already bought
--you are at this level of patheticness
>>
>>34216856
They don't really look all that covert
>>
>>34219181
You dumb fucking nigger, what shitstain blighted nation taught you English? Where in that post is that even asking remotely for permission? The word you're looking for is approval.
>>
>>34216856
I've thought about buying some 5.11 pants because I've heard they have a specific pocket to secure your spare mag in without worrying about it sliding out of your pockets. Is that true? I have enough weight on my belt and can't be bothered with a belt-attached mag holster.
>>
>>34220977
I've only bought tac pants for job reasons but they have a pocket on the left side that could fit a pistol mag or two. I use it for my phone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.