[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First kill thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0782.jpg (25KB, 257x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.jpg
25KB, 257x243px
When did you lose your kill virginity? Can be human or animal, but the animal has to be a mammal, like a durr, a coyote, a cat for you sick fucks...
I'll start!
>be me
>13
>durr huntin with a slug gun cause Illinois
>sittin innastand, bored as fuck
>suddenly I see it
>my durr
>he's beautiful
>10 points, 300 pounds, he's a big mother fucker
>take the heart shot
>miss and it hits the lung
>have to watch my first durr twitch and flail as it coughs up blood
>too young to understand the concept of the mercy kill
>dad pulls up on his quad
>wuddyagetson?
>start crying and point at the durr I shot flailing like a spastic
> he puts it down with a heart shot from his pistol
I uh... I didn't go deer hunting again next year
>>
>>34215877
killed a cat with a knife at 15.

that fucker was run over by a truck wouldnt have survived anyway.
>>
>>34215877
was poaching with a slingshot at 21, killed a nice hare with a .50 steelball to the head.
>>
>>34215877
i killed an autistic 14 year old runaway with my truck. he jumped from an overpass infront of my car.
>>
>>34216003
Fucking aspies. at least he didn't think he was a female ghost.
>>
>>34215877
I hit a skunk in high school, saw it flipping and flopping around in the road behind me, and I immediately banged a u turn and ran it over again to put it out of it's misery.

I've also had to mercy kill multiple rabbits that my family's golden retrievers have half- killed. Fun fact, rabbits make a high-pitched shrieking sound when their intestines are hanging out, and they squeak when you're bludgeoning them to death with a shovel.

I've never hunted, but I have no qualms whatsoever about killing a deer, and I feel an almost instinctive urge to kill every time I see a hog.
>>
>was a total libtard and typical numale
>started getting interested in outdoors and stuff
>eventually hunting
>saw guns as a necessary evil to hunt, in some way
>get license
>go grouse hunting with dad
>thought I'd freeze up and not want to kill anything
>nope.jpg
>see grouse
>MUST KILL
>REMOVE FOREST CHICKEN
>become somewhat of a man and guns become a legitimate obsession
>>
> hunting with pops when I was 15 innawoods
> side by side in a ladder stand cause only one stand
> see doe moving towards a shooting lane
> gun up, get ready
> don't even have to move the gun cause I had it lined up so well
> fire
> doe jumps, solid hit
> runs about twenty yards, kicks a few times, and dies
Dad was patting me on the back, he was so proud. Doe was a fat fucker too, to this day both my dad and I have never seen a layer of fat that thick on a deer before. She sure was tasty.
>>
>>34215877
i'm assuming birds don't count
>be like 10 or 11, i can't remember
>out pheasant hunting with doggo and dad
>out innacornfield
>look down while walking through corn stalks
>see raccoon's little robber face
>like 2 feet away from me
>oh fuck, this could be bad if doggo gets over here
>give that raccoon a 20ga money shot right in the face
>clean kill
>removed coon in such a violent manner that /pol/ would be rock hard
>face of raccoon is obliterated

I felt pretty bad about the sheer overkill of it for a few months, but it hasn't really stopped my hunting or gun habits
>>
>>34216043
you redditor "former" leftist queers should all just fuck off and die.
>>
>12
>get my dad's old pellet gun
>back sight is broken off
>"git gud, son"
>mom goes on a half-hour spiel about safety
>I WUZ IN THE CADETS I SHOT FULL AUTOS I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT REEEEEE
>yes mom
One week later
>shooting pop cans behind the fence in my back yard
>doing decently well for not having a back sight
>see a magpie land halfway between me and can
>remember my mom hates magpies
>shoot at it
>not expecting to hit
>hear a meaty THWACK
>magpie not moving
>my only reaction is to say "neat" out loud to myself
>grab shovel
>bury it
I've always had that kind of matter-of-fact attitude towards things I kill. Mind you, I've only killed birds and gophers and stuff. Dead cats and stuff still make me sad, though.
>>
>>34216123
I committed many sins against the kube but browsing reddit wasn't one of them.

You'd prefer people to keep being libtards? Come on man.
>>
>>34215877
Bunny at 18.

Had to protect my garden
>>
>>34215877

Rabbit with a 10/22, in my 20's at my parent's place.
>>
>>34215877
Didnt grow up a hunter.

At range with buddies and range owner, dicking around with 300win mag at 300yrds.

Out of the woods......
A herd of armadildos 20 of them.

Range ownet calls cold range.
Lets them get into the open,
>range is hot kill them all

300winmag into back off dillo.
Nothing left.
Load a softpoint
Line up a baby.
See nothing but blood and dirt.

Since then i have beem varmint hunting a few times.

Dillows wete fun, but they dont compair to ground hog or prairie dogs.
>>
>>34215877
20. Shot a durr that a poacher had shot badly with a half dozen 22s
Thing had been hit probably a mile from where I found it, nearly bled out
Gave it some water, shot it in the head with a .45 and left.
Fukkin poachers
>>
>>34215877
>be me.
>rent a room in my friend's house onnafarm.
>have mice and rats.
>aquire cats
>kitteh kills all the stupid rodents
>kill others with traps.
>one bastard left. Mouse lives in the walls of the kitchen.
>I know he is there because he shits on the kitchen counter.
>see him run and hide every time I walk by the kitchen.
>unable to get the drop on him because he can hear people moving in the old wooden house.
>a plan is hatched
>put chair the in back of the pantry
>close pantry door down to 6" slit so I'm only visible from the far corner of the kitchen where the mouse shit is.
>wait with .22 pellet rifle for 20 minutes.
>our guest arrives.
>raise rifle, aim through slit.
>heart is racing.
>squeeze don't pull
>blow a hole through the mouse's flank the size of a marble.
>mouse bounces off the toaster with a dull thump. Lol.
>>
>>34215877
I hit a deer with my job car yesterday.
>>
I chased a mouse around with a sword and chopped it in half because it scared my little sister.
>teenager
>>
Friend had a snake and fed it mice/ rats. Forgive me for not caring about the difference. "Pinkies" and "Fuzzies" I think they were called. Not sure if that was the official term, or just something he made up. Every once in a while we would buy extra just to carve them up. This was Elementary school mind you. Met him in the 3rd grade, and this happened in probably 5th. Looking back, I get the feeling that I ought to feel bad, but I enjoyed it, and they were bred to be eaten and die young anyway. Since then, I haven't killed anything and, unless he takes me hunting someday if we finally hang out frequently again, I probably won't. Last I heard he planned on doing the Army, and I think that's what he did. I hope he still browses /k/ as well. Fuck.
>>
>>34216609
H-how did she reward you for your gallantry, anon?
>>
>>34215877
I don't have a pic of the skull on this phone, but my first deer kill was from a simultaneous shot to the face with my .44 mag super redhawk and from my buddies Garand to its chest. The shots rang out as one. That poor guy reared up and whipped his head side to side, stumbled off a few yards behind cover and fell over dead, didn't even know what hit him. I remember seeing flesh fly out from its head. Was pretty surreal, especially after 3 days and nights tracking this single buck through the mountains during a continuous thunderstorm, camping out each night. It was AWESOME.
>>
push GF down the stairs
abortion successful
>>
>pre 2006 - I ran over a couple animals with my car
>2008 a raccoon fell out of a tree, broke it's back and started hissing at me. I American History X stomped it
>2009 1 Hadji in Iraq
>2012 to present a deer every year in freezer, still no Buck on the wall
>>
>>34216029
>you're bludgeoning them to death with a shovel
You must have tried to kill it like a screaming little girl, swatting at it with your limp wrists. Should have just use the shovel blade to decapitate it
>>
>>34216140
Ok Bart Simpson
>>
File: 1471323419909.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1471323419909.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>at range shooting SR22 and MKII
>popping soda cans and stationary clays at 25yds
>run out of targets, so sit and load mags for a minute
>range is called cold for people to go and check their targets
>walk out with a handful of clays
>start setting them up
>walk over to where a soda was before it got capped
>laying on the ground next to it is a monarch butterfly lazily flapping it's wings
>go to set a clay down
>notice that the butterfly has a bullet hole torn right through the wing
>stomp it to death
>>
>12 year old me with a pellet gun
>at least I think it was 12, whatever
>big tree in front of my bedroom window
>bunch of squirrels always fucking and being obnoxious
>decide enough is enough
>get pellet gun and start dropping squirrels
>hurry up and pick up their corpses before my mom finds the pile of dead squirrels under the tree
>>
I killed a rat with a flat nose shovel in the garage when I was 17
>>
>>34216691
I've never seen the show, explain?
>>
>>34216939
He shot a bird and then he felt bad like a lil bich
>>
>>34216325
Why did you give it water if you were just going to shoot it in the head anyway?
>>
>>34216465
And.... What, wrecked the back splash? Mice won't stop anything hotter than a daisy red Ryder BB.
>>
>>34216970
Compassion for life. He wanted it to be peaceful as possible. It was the appropriate and correct thing to do.
>>
>>34216954
I didn't feel badass, though. I was kinda scared to shoot it, but as soon as I saw it was dead I was like "okay, now I have shit to do." Very matter of fact, not "look at me I'm a hard ass nigga now." I've been like that with killing things ever since. I don't enjoy it, but I'm not upset about it. I kill birds all the time at my work.
>>
>>34216106
there is no such thing as overkill in terms of ethical kills on animals you are not going to eat
>>
>>34216972
No backsplash, it was a very rudimentary kitchen.

After passing through the mouse he pellet bounced off the top of the counter and left a lead mark. If it hit the wall I'm sure it would have left a little hole.
>>
I once found a blackbird in our garden that had apparently flown against a window or something, the lower half of his beak was broken off and hanging perpendicular to the ground. the poor thing kept trying to peck stuff from the ground with the upper half, it was a fucking pathetic sight. I got my pellet gun and tried to shoot him but missed (from like ten feet, I still can't believe it). The bird flew about 15 yards and landed in a tree where I could finally shoot him and the crush his skull with the rifle butt.

Two or three years ago I shot a great tit with my slingshot from about 30 yards distance. I hadn't actually expected to hit him, just wanted to give him a scare but the glass marble zoomed right in at him like a guided missile. A loud "whapp" and a big cloud of fluffy feathers and he was stone dead, instantly.
>>
>>34216141
I had never been to reddit when I started coming here and still seldom go there, I browse r/sysadmin once a day or so to keep up with current security holes in the IT community because I am a windows sysadmin, and I go to r/gundeals once in a while if I am looking for ammo or gun parts. Essentially I just use reddit for my personal advantage and dont contribute anything to the community because fuck that.
>>
File: 1494503569581.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1494503569581.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>>34215877
When I was like ten I flushed a frog down a camper toilet. Pretty shitty way to go out.
>>
>>34217216
one of my friends accidentally boiled a frog alive
he was sumping boiling water while camping and wanted to catch a frog that was hopping around, the frog decided to jump into the sump with the boiling water and boiled alive.
>>
File: 1493417249834.jpg (29KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493417249834.jpg
29KB, 512x512px
>>34217236
Feels sad man
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.