[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this image make you buttmad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: _F1CHG3352Nx1.jpg (75KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
_F1CHG3352Nx1.jpg
75KB, 800x520px
Does this image make you buttmad?
>>
>>34214597
Supporting terror makes me butt mad.
>>
>>34214597
Which is supposed to anger me? I have no problem with a p99 clone if it's competently constructed. The federal firearms license bit made me pause, but that's Turkish law, correct?
>>
>>34214612
Are you retarded?
>>
>>34214603
Maybe if american and german gun manufacturers would make better cheaper guns then people wouldn't buy this one LOL
>>
>>34214623
I assumed this was for the domestic Turkish market, not US, hence different laws.
>>
>>34214597
No, I love my Canik.
>Hurr durr turkshit
>>
>>34214663
Nah man, this is from the aimsurplus website. They're based in the US.
>>
No. It just proves the current front serration design obsession makes guns look like absolute shit.
>>
>>34214663
So "Yes" to the retarded question.

If you check out the left hand side of the image you'll an AIM, Inc watermark. That is a US firearms retailer and they are licensed by the feds to engage in that business. US fed law requires those in the business to hold such a license, and limits them to selling to residents of the state indicated in their license, residents of adjacent states (excluding handguns), or other FFLs.
>>
>>34214597
Nope, they are good guns, the only reason /k/ doesn't like them is because of memes so that should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>34214597

Needs more stipling...
>>
Ironically want one.
>>
>>34214603
so you mad at Israel and the CIA ?
>>
>>34215484

go back to your mosque and suck camel cocque
>>
File: image.jpg (710KB, 1536x2058px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
710KB, 1536x2058px
2k rounds of cheap Tula and around 500 of brass. 2 or 3 failure to eject, 2 failure to feed on sig crown v max (if you've shot those I would say they are wider lipped than hst)
All in all I'm happy. I even had a quibble that I mortared out from shitty perfecta and it's still held good groups.
Not bad for 350$.
>>
I hve a TP9SF. Would trust my life to it.
>>
>>34215115
Cool, and thanks for the info dump, but are they mandated to put that sticker on the ad? If this is an ad for consumers, why still put the message that an FFL is required? It seems unnecessary.
>>
>>34217342
Because that item has to be shipped to a federal firearm license holder you fucking idiot. That's what the sticker means.
>>
File: T-Swift - Our Girl .jpg (63KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
T-Swift - Our Girl .jpg
63KB, 960x566px
>>34215524
>Shut it down, the goyim know
JIDF detected
>>
>>34217490
So FFLs already know, which leaves consumers who don't need the license. Again, mandated or unneccesary?
>>
>>34217548
its so the idiot american customers wont order it and expect to get it delivered to his house.
americans are pretty dumb they dont know how shit works usually.
so you have to make big fucking message board signs in red black and white to convey to them information about simple things they should already know.
>>
>>34217585
I just checked on Amazon and Costco. They don't carry it, so I feel like this analysis of Burger culture might be somewhat half baked.
>>
>>34217672
Are you American? I don't understand what you're not getting here.

They put the logo on guns because guns need to be shipped to an FFL. It's to say that, hey, this is an item that can't be shipped to you and must be transferred. In the often confusing world of firearm laws it's not a bad idea. Some people might not know if it is the lower or the upper receiver that is the FFL required item. On the FAL for example, the upper is what is the serialized portion. I don't see what is such a hard concept about informing your customers on how to order your products.
>>
>>34217726
>I don't see what is such a hard concept about informing your customers on how to order your products.

Burger culture 101: any item not Amazon Prime eligible will ever order it online. Thus, unless that sticker is government mandated, it's unnecessary.
>>
>>34217852
apparently what you fail to grasp here is that, sometimes, under rare circumstances, we as Americans just do what is common sense, and fuck all about "government mandates"
>>
>>34217884
>under rare circumstances

Ah, okay. Damn Groupon. Always throwing a wrench into my estimates.
>>
>>34217726

no see the issue is being reminded about a law is literally fascism.
>>
>>34215484
this tb.h
>>
>>34214597
yes. aimsurplus's shipping prices are too high
>>
>>34214706
Same, love in the trigger in my TP9SA
>>
>>34214706
>>34218998
You know a gun is good if literally the only thing that people can complain about id the nation of origin.
>>
>>34217937
As an American, your first reaction when someone tells you about a law is to figure out how to try and break it.
>>
>>34215484
yes
>>
>>34219138
Is your's not?
>>
>>34219207
Of course not. I am a fine, upstanding citizen. But if I were not, the smart money would be not advertising that fact.
>>
>>34214603
but taxation is theft, so i already support terror.
>>
>>34219023
True that, man. I've had no problem with mine. 3k through it and I was on a tight budget.
>>
My American Capitalist behavior demands that I buy the best weapon value at the best price.

I would buy 3 Norinco Type 56 AKs if they were introduced back into the market at $500.
>>
>>34218998
For real. I have the SF and I don't think that there's a better factory trigger on any striker fired pistol out there, especially at $350
>>
>>34222606
The only factory striker trigger out there that surpasses the Canick TP-9 is the CZ P-10C.
>>
>>34214597
Yes because I wish I would have saved the extra $50 and bought one instead of my SD9VE.
Being poor sucks. Being dumb and poor is worse.
>>
>>34214597
Honestly, besides being Turkish, I hear great things about this gun. Too bad I am not on the hunt for a Striker fire, I'm looking for a decent DA/SA. Maybe a S&W M59.
>>
>>34223257
Canik makes a good Jericho clone, if the slide doesn't bug you and you like SA/DA. You can buy it as a "TriStar T-120" for like $300
>>
>>34223285
DESU, I'm looking for 70's/80's sorta AESTHETIC ATM. I'll keep the TriStar in mind. My friend has a TriStar Nova clone, and it shoots just as good as my dad's Benelli SuperNova. Like I said, they seem to be great guns, just only issue is Turkish (a bit for me, but not really).
>>
>>34223226
Lol, the P99 doesn't exist anymore? It's the striker fire to end all...
>>
I've been boycotting all goods from Turkey for years, but I'm not butthurt that aim surplus is selling them. it's not like there is anything new in this gun. if you've been shooting for years you ought to already have a similar pistol in your collection that's superior.
>>
>>34219778
Taxation without representation is theft you fucking mongoloid.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.