[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some trolling, please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: ed7dbd6eb1874ac2185079d817ce50af.jpg (150KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ed7dbd6eb1874ac2185079d817ce50af.jpg
150KB, 1200x800px
769/5000
As reported by The Drive, crews from the United States are invited to participate in the "Tank Biathlon". The invitation was made by the Russian team - the winner of the previous competitions.

The publication also contains the text of the invitation-call: "Unfortunately, tank crews from the EU and the US avoid participation in such tournaments." It's time to meet with you guys, instead of directing weapons at each other, let's compete in training grounds. We will wait for you. "

The publication notes that this is not the first invitation. Officially, the Russian Federation invited participants from the United States to the "Tank Biathlon" as early as 2013. Now, after the deterioration of relations between countries, participation in competitions of American tankmen or their allies, with the exception of Turkey, is unlikely.
Sorry for machine translate.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/11253/russia-challenges-u-s-tankers-to-compete-in-its-annual-tank-biathlon
>>
>>34214500
I wish our countries did more of this kind of shit. It's a really good way to foster goodwill that's not for pussies.
>>
>>34214529
heh, no its not
i am russian and i can see that this is just a ploy to make fool out of usa with both outcomes just as desirable
>>
>>34214542
But who cares if we lose? The point is that good natured competition helps people get along better. Your tank drivers will shoot the shit and get drunk with ours after the biathlon and get along well, then come back and tell their friends what bros those other guys are. That's how good relations start.

And besides, you never know. We've got some pretty good tank crews too. I'd hope we'd give you at least better competition than those Arab countries.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.