[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there way to gain immunity against Pepper Sprey ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: zed.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zed.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Is there way to gain immunity against Pepper Sprey ?
>>
>>34214165
yes, pepper spray yourself every day to build up an immunity too it
>>
>>34214174
Is there amount chart or something like it ?
It really hurts
>>
>>34214190
start with bear mace, really rub it into those corneas!
>>
>>34214165
If you wear a gas mask with its own air supply, you should be fine.
But then you have the problems that come with wearing a gas mask.
>>
>>34214165
Take out your battle knife, stab a can of mace, buttchug can of mace.

If you survive, you're now immortal.
>>
>>34214223
and if you don't survive, then pepper spray won't bother you anymore.
>>
>>34214165
In a way, yes.

Theoretically, you'd basically be building scar tissue on your mucous membrane and respiratory tract. However spraying yourself to do this would be more detrimental to your health in the long run.

I guess you could also try to train yourself to psychologically ignore the symptoms, too.
>>
>>34214243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYobXLCUhY
>>
>>34214165
we had to get maced in the military (because we were issued it, and that was part of training or whatever).

I don't think that you would want to experience it more than once desu.
>>
>>34214243
This op think of it as hot sauce
>>
Don't spray yourself. Chances are you're doing it at a range less than 3 feet and you'll get that hydraulic needle effect and fuck up your corneas. Also don't do it with contacts in if you wear them.
>>
>>34214165
No, you just have to mentally know that it doesnt actually do anything. The more you expose yourself to it, the more effect it will have the next time youre exposed
>>
>>34214165
It's just like shooting yourself with smaller caliber bullets to gain immunity to larger caliber bullets, you just gotta work your way up to it.
>>
do you care about seeing and smelling? Because if not then yes.
>>
>>34214221
You dont need an air supply for a gas mask lmao, thats literally what its for you autist
>>
I knew a guy in boot camp who- no shit- had an immunity to pepper spray. He told us that his grandma would give him a spray in the eyes whenever he did something wrong as a kid. He ended up walking out of the CS chamber with a smile
>>
File: sudecon1.jpg (35KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
sudecon1.jpg
35KB, 330x330px
Just carry a few Sudecons in your purse Anon.
>>
As a guy who's been OCd for training, just take it like a man.

It fucking sucks but you can do it.
>>
>>34214165
You dope, OP.
You cannot become immune. However, if you are expecting to get sprayed, say at a political rally or what not;
>wear goggles
>oil up your face. Maybe even vaseline.
Put pepto-bismol and water into a spray bottle and bring it with you. If you get blasted, immediately spray the area with pepto, and wipe off with wetnaps or a wet cloth.
Also, the spray works on the basis of being an oil (so you can't just rinse it off) so I have heard that one part Dawn soap to 3 parts water in a spray bottle will actually lift the spray off you.
>>
>>34214165
>Sprey
Just ignore any "facts" he spouts.
>>
There's an extremely simple method for making yourself immune to mace
Shoot a 9mm into your brain
>>
File: giphy copy.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy copy.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>34214236

you build immunity by being exposed to copious amounts of capsaicin. i dont think you can ever be 100% immune to the effects of it but you can definitely take the edge off. all things considered, commercial pepper spray is from 2-4 million scoville units and the hottest commercial pepper around is 2 milion, i believe.

but getting blasted with pepper spray does temporarily immunize you against capsaicin for a few hours.

i did it on a bet and after it wore off, i sprayed some on a chicken sandwich and ate it. didnt bother me at all, just tasted like a funky cleaning spray or something.

t. worst thing that i ever did
>>
>>34218141

think of it like always eating hot peppers, and gradually jalapenos wont be as spicy anymore. hence why some people are fucking dying from tabasco sauce and for some people its just vinegar.

anyways i did the bet and like a dumbass i got in the shower to let it run off, and being an oil, it ran off my face onto my neck, shoulders and arms. it did atrophy my arms for a bit when it soaked into my skin, and i felt my balls starting to get warm and i had to tuck them behind my legs. i was probably in there for 2 hours give or take before it basically just "vanished" and i felt normal again. but right after i put it on a chicken sandwich, ate it, and felt nothing. i tried tabasco sauce, nothing. youd have to be a crazy motherfucker to eat trinidad scorpion peppers everyday to make the pepper spray not as potent but i guess if thats what youre into.
>>
File: bestgirllaugh.webm (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirllaugh.webm
196KB, 1280x720px
>>34217397
Fucking kek
>>
>>34216881
CS is not OC
About 1 in 10000 people have some weird genetic immunity to CS
We had a guy who was, and it used to drive the CBRN training guys crazy, they would burn CS until the tent was thick with it and he would just stand there mask off talking normally.
You can build immunity to CS after prolonged use, but OC is hot capsicum peppers in solvent and while you csn eat hotter mexican food spraying it in your eyes is hard to get used to.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.