[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J.F.K

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: pic.jpg (143KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
143KB, 550x512px
Its 1963.
You receive a letter from an important sounding agency saying that:

You have been selected to kill JFK.
You must do so before the year ends.
If you don't then bad things will happen.

you are limited in that you must not use explosives.

How does /k/ do it ?
>>
>>34213752
Get sent to jail and then executed because the CIA did it and I'm the Patsy instead of Oswald.
>>
Sit in a Grassy Knoll with a scoped 6.5 Swiss rifle.

Gonna need another person with a vantage, though. Any volunteers?
>>
>>34213752
I don't because I'm a law abiding citizen that doesn't wish to assassinate anyone. Also I lost all of my guns and ammo in a tragic boating accident.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>34213752
360 noscope with AWP
>>
>>34213752

Any other way than guns so gun laws wouldn't get stricter because of me.
>>
>>34213752
50.bmg pistol rush
>>
>>34213752
Not sure currently maybe I'll think of something, maybe I'd put a bomb in/under the limo, but you the same guy who posted the Castro thread OP?
>>
>>34213792
Op said no explosions and still you said bomb. You that guy who can't read?
>>
>>34213796
Sorry I missed that bit, I can't into reading properly I guess
>>
Good thing I know how to drive a limo
>>
File: carl-on-duty-01.jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
carl-on-duty-01.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
>>34213854
Top kek.
>>
>>34213792
nah just doing this for shits and gigs
>>
>>34213752
If I don't get funding I don't do shit. If they can't afford to shoot the easiest target ever then how could they afford to make "bad things" happen?
>>
>>34213752
Shoot him two or three times with some old rifle
>>
>>34213897
Ah, also, don't wanna get too off topic, but I'm assuming most of /k/ believes there was a second shooter, or at least that Oswald was recruited to do it by the CIA. Do you guys? I do, mostly at least.
>>
>>34213965
Nobody knows the truth, but anyone who's looked into it believes the official story if they have half of a brain.

They did a hell of a cover up. Jackie Kennedy was convinced he was killed by Texas oil men including LBJ. She kept her mouth shut and had that confession stored in a vault to be released 30 years after her death. Her daughter became so paranoid she released the papers a couple years early because she thought they might take her out to keep it suppressed.
>>
>>34213985
*Doesn't believe the official story
>>
File: IMG_3113.png (268KB, 1000x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3113.png
268KB, 1000x593px
>>34213752
A BCT with no explosive ordnance.
>>
>>34213772

It was an Italian rifle, dingus.
>>
>>34214213
That's what we want them to think. Are you gonna sit in the tower or no?
>>
>>34213772
I'd help but I don't have an appropriate rifle, maybe I can mail order one.
>>
>>34213788
>.50 BMG pistol
fucking what gun even
>>
>>34214254
predecessor of DE?

Maybe sawn off M2
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.