[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Hey everyone, I just have a quick question.

What PDW can I legally own in my home? I currently live in VA and my wife and I are trying for a child. I know I might be going over board on protection, but I believe it's better to have and not need than to need and not have. Thanks in advance /k/!
>>
>>34213324

>noko
damn dude you know you haven't had to do that for years now right? Also, goes in the email field...

Anyway
>What PDW can I legally own in my home?
Pretty much any of them. It'll have to have a stupid elongated barrel though. No mp7 though, they just don't sell em.

A PDW is a terrible choice by the way. Get an AR. Or a pistol and put hollowpoints in it. Something like a 5.7 from a PS90 will go straight through your walls, and your pregnant wife, and your neighbor's walls. It's literally designed for maximum penetration.

5.56 defensive ammo on the other hand fragments and will over-penetrate less. Pistol on the other hand enables maximum maneuverability, if you want to go maximum retarded get a glock with 33 round magazines. 9mm hollowpoints will overpenetrate minimally.
>>
>>34213347
Lol, thanks for the info. Haven't lurked in years btw. Thought It was still appropriate. I'll take your advice and get an AR. Seems popular in murders. Poetic justice to kill invaders with it.
>>
>>34213324

E-mail HK and ask them when the civilian MP7 will be released.

After they finish telling you how you're not good enough, figure out what you can get.
>>
>>34213324
10.5 inch AR-15 pistol build. Cheaper, better, more accessible.

If you ever having a self defense situation, the police is probably going to confiscate your gun. I'd rather like that to be a $800 AR pistol, than a $1300 + $200 SBR tax stamp PS90.
>>
PS90
it'll have a dumb long 16" barrel if you don't get SBR it but even then it's fairly compact

common choice like others said is an AR. Thanks to the magic of modern legal fuckery you can get an AR pistol (10.5 or 11.5 typically) and then put a pistol brace on. Totally not a stock, wink wink nudge nudge.

MPA930 or similar MAC style guns. Some are shit. The MPA are decent, and the latest ones have supposedly resolved trigger slap. There's even one that takes Glock mags. You can stick a pistol brace on that as well.

Or get a bullpup 5.56 rifle. RDB, AUG, Tavor, whatever tickles your fancy.
>>
File: 027.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
How about an AR?
>>
File: dargereaa.jpg (777KB, 2363x2131px) Image search: [Google]
dargereaa.jpg
777KB, 2363x2131px
>>34213324
what part of VA?

Southside Appomattox area represent. Surprisingly poor choices for LGS.
Gigafudds/Obamahaters/stinkeyes to anyone who hasn't been their neighbor for the past 40 years
Muh War of Northern Agression
>>
File: ATF.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ATF.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>34213324
I would go the biden way
>>
>>34214322
>okay, lets just saw these barre-
>OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK
>>
>>34213324
That pic is from that Japanese DVD thing isn't it, "Guns of the World" I believe it's called
>>
>>34214440
dude I love that, lemme find a video
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ocvmL2k0U
>Ugi Subamachineguno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5geBcXQxaOU
>>
>>34213324
AR pistol with a 10.5-11.5" barrel. Put in a pistol brace on it since it totally isn't a stock.
>>
>>34213509
>MP7
Why would they make an MP in 7mm?
>>
>>34213347
>Something like a 5.7 from a PS90 will go straight through your walls
Only if you have the restricted sales green tip or some of the special loads from Elite Ammunition. 5.7 is basically 5.56 kurz. The non AP 5.7 will tumble and fragment just like 5.56 will, but will have less energy to shed, so I think it works well for OP's application ballistically. That said though, an AR15 can be had much more affordably.
>>
On the subject of ps90.
Dulles gun show this weekend, walking around realized I didn't see any p90s.
I remember that FN stopped manufacturing for a while but has inventory finally dried up?
>>
>>34213347
>Something like a 5.7 from a PS90 will go straight through your walls, and your pregnant wife, and your neighbor's walls

Bullshit.
>>
>noko

Right in the fucking fields man.
>>
>>34217589
It will if you're using the special SG-1 AP rounds. But I'm sure the civilian ammo is not.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.