[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Defense to the extreme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: qassam.jpg (34KB, 408x266px) Image search: [Google]
qassam.jpg
34KB, 408x266px
Ok, so hear me out.

Let's say someone was making a credible threat to your life over some texts/emails/voice mails/medium of your choosing. Let's say police are not able to do anything because your state has restrictive laws/the guy hasn't done anything yet.

NOW let's say you have pic related, and a reasonable guidance system for your home-made ballistic missile weapon.

If they made a credible threat to your life, and you had complete certainty of their home and location, would it be justifiable to launch a ballistic missile barrage in self defense as a pre-emptive strike?
>>
there's easier ways, but they're not as fun.
>>
File: 1496989022332.png (226KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496989022332.png
226KB, 640x640px
>>
No.... atleast not in any place that had laws.
>>
so i guess the question then is, should the government be telling us we can't defend ourselves with MLRS weapons and ballistic missiles.>>34212879

>>34212871
This guy has the right idea.

>>34212874
>implying HE warhead Hasbro model rockets wouldn't sell like pancakes while simultaneously making the ATF shit itself
>>
>>34212836
Can you shoot someone charging down the street with a knife? At what point is it not self defense?
>>
>>34212836
If they made a credible threat to your life, the police would be forced to handle it. They wouldn't have a choice, as it's the call to action (wishing you bodily harm, etc) that makes it illegal.

A preemptive strike would only be allowed in the most red of states, and even then it'd probably be considered by most to be vigilantism. Most states don't allow you to defend yourself until you're already under attack, and still others don't even allow that much. Not to mention that what you're describing would more than likely fall under "indiscriminate retaliation," and you'd be utterly fucked if anyone found out.

With that said, I suppose that if someone was invading your property and you could prove their intent to harm you, you'd be well within your rights to launch a ballistic missile strike.
>>
>>34214912
>I suppose that if someone was invading your property and you could prove their intent to harm you, you'd be well within your rights to launch a ballistic missile strike.
i want to get a property the size of a small country (yes, they exist, look it up) and do this.

get some Buk's as farm equipment, and rain down hell on anyone that tries to make it to my house.
>>
>>34214938
>>34214912
seriously the self defence laws in my country specifically allow you to use whatever means necessary to defend yourself if someone is trying to kill you.

if i killed someone with a Buk system, i would be charged with basically every crime there is for unlawful weapons possession, but they couldn't get me for murder.

can you imagine how that would go in court?

>Billy was messing around with Linda, he got too rough and now Linda has a broken jaw
>Johnny got caught with some weed again
>Dave tried to evade his taxes
>Tyronessa broke into another home again
>Anon killed 34 people and injured 12 in a "purely defensive" Buk strike after an intensive argument over the right to recreational nuclear weapons, nobody even knows where he got the Buk from
>Ashley got caught with coke again
>Kayla was raping some girl
>Michael broke a guy's ribs in a fight
>>
>>34214959
what country is that?
>>
>>34215272
South Africa
>>
>>34215272
australia. it's in the legal code, if you believe that somebody is about to kill you, you can kill them by whatever means necessary.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.