[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me find the (very specific) Tikka I am looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

I'm looking for a Tikka T3 Hunter Stainless left handed in .308 Winchester. Yes, it is very specific, and no, I doubt I'll find one anywhere near me, but shipping cost isn't an issue. I know the T3X does not come in LH/SS/.308 which is why I've decided to settle for the T3 (the website is very hard to read accurately but I'm rather certain this specific gun exists in some form.) This is a last resort post, and if you guys can't find it I'm going to call up Beretta. I'll be very grateful to whoever can help.
https://www.huntingandfishing.co.nz/tikka-t3-hunter-stainless-fluted-rifle-left-hand.html this is all I could find but I'm not paying two thousand bucks.
>>
>shipping cost isn't an issue
>but this one I found is too expensive
M8.
>>
File: 139215039192.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
139215039192.gif
2MB, 390x277px
FPBP
>>
>>34212676
shipping isn't a thousand fucking dollars no matter where you live retard
>>
>>34212443
Tikka says they're discontinued. Enjoy trolling gunbroker for an obscure left hand version of a hunting gun that isn't very popular in the united states.
>>
File: 1450497199370.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450497199370.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>34212443
>left handed
Have you considered not being a cuck?
>>
>Most hunters looking for a stainless gun that can resist water don't want a wood stock that warps when it gets too wet and isn't dried properly
>there's only a few customers remaining that would get a stainless steel/wood gun and 90% of them are right-handed

Have you considered learning to shoot a right hand gun left handed? Use your right hand to work the bolt once your left thumb is out of the way. Or come over the top of the scope and work the bolt with your left hand.

http://www.eurooptic.com/JRTXA716-Tikka-Tikka-T3x-Hunter-308-Win-S-S-FB-224--barrel-M.aspx
>>
>>34212858
I decided to get the synthetic/stainless lite rifle and a boyds wood stock. Still having trouble finding one though.
>>34212891
faggot
>>
>>34212971
I've tried. I can do it but it isn't ideal. And before I'm called a faggot, I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on something not perfectly tailored to my liking.
>>
>>34212997
Honestly grabbing a left handed T3 Stainless Lite and the Boyd's does seem like the easy way to get what you're looking for. Congratulations on finding something that works.

What kind of wood are you thinking for Boyd's, I've never liked Laminate but their custom stocks have a standard walnut for $35 that seems promising.
>>
>>34213024
Thanks. It is still hard to find but not impossible like it was when I made this thread. I've already contacted one dude in Texas to confirm he owns the stainless one as he did not specify.

I was thinking just nutmeg, but while we are on the topic of gun stocks I had some questions. What LOP and pad do you recommend for me (a newer shooter with a rather light rifle)? And what the hell is a tip? How does it help anything?
>>
>>34213058
LOP really depends on what's comfortable for you, google for some guides on finding LOP.
http://accurateinnovations.com/options/length-of-pull/

Pad is to reduce kick of the gun, and some brands like Limbsaver or Pachmayr claim to absorb more recoil than normal, it's nice to have but not essengial.

The tip is just the tip of the stock at the front underneath the barrel, Boyd's can install a plastic or different color or different wood tip just for decorative/cosmetic purposes. You can see Sako's example in a lot of Sako 85 rifles.
>>
>>34213104
Thanks anon. Do you think the T3 and T3X boyd stocks are interchangable?
>>
>>34213137
bad phrasing, I meant do you think the T3 boyd stocks will work for T3X rifles or not
>>
>>34213150
Some people on forums say they can, I would email or call Boyd's, Beretta USA, and Tikka and definitely make sure.
>>
>>34212443
Try gun.deals and jewgle
>>
>>34213184
I found a single, 48 month old listing that gave me an error message when opening it. Thanks anyways though, I'll use that gun.deals in the future.
>>
>>34212443

They do make left handed hunter stainless T3x. Beretta USA is still getting rid of their old stock of T3's so not too many T3x's in the US yet.

All parts are interchangeable between T3x and old T3. When talking about the hunter models at least.

I would not waste my money on boyd's stock. From what I have seen the fit and quality is worse than the cheapo factory stock on T3.
>>
>>34213024
not op but can u link the $35 boyds stock? i want one for my tikka t3 lite
>>
>>34213418
It's a $35 custom upgrade fee for their $129 normal stocks. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
>>
>>34212443
>Discontinued high quality gun that wasn't commonly available even when it was in production
>Left handed
You're pretty much fucked. I would check europtics. I know they have some t3's on clearance or look into getting a t3x.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.