[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 3d printer and want to design or print something /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1491968640357.png (522KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491968640357.png
522KB, 720x480px
I have a 3d printer and want to design or print something /k/ related, but at the moment have no plastic to print anything. Other than dildos and guns, what should I make when I do get some plastic?
>>
File: 1496037619504.png (4MB, 2140x1739px) Image search: [Google]
1496037619504.png
4MB, 2140x1739px
Will this do?
>>
File: i11.png (898KB, 895x467px) Image search: [Google]
i11.png
898KB, 895x467px
can you 3d model? If so make replacement grips, magazine baseplates, maybe an entire magainze body.

See if you printer is able to handle the Imura or Washbear. Pic related is the Imura, looks freaking cool. I can't legally because New York (I would anyway but what's the point if I can't take it to a range).
>>
>>34209295
>>34209333
If I make guns, I'll make them semi decent with .22 barrel liners and all the legal stuff that comes with them. I've been thinking about converting some of the scrap metal pistol blueprints to 3d models and doing those. I'm looking for some original ideas. Maybe I'll doodle up a derringer in something like .32 or some shit.

I have a little experience with modeling, but I've only just begun printing things. Grips aren't a bad idea, I've been wanting to make some nice 1911 grips, but maybe 3d printing them will hold me over until then.
>>
>>34209394
The file I posted at least has 7 renders in it, along with all f the STL files and a readme detailing the design.

I am pretty sure that with some .355 cal bbl blanks turned down on a lathe, that one could redo the base design to fire a lower powered reload of 380 acp (using cut 223 brass) and lead 36cal ball pressfit with a lowered powder charge
>>
>>34209333
Why are there no videos for this one? All there is is a short one about Imura getting arrested.
>>
>>34210387
Maybe nobody actually tested it. I've seen a few like that where the modeler doesn't have a 3d printed and nobody else wants to test. Not OP but I may print and test it in the future
>>
There are videos of the Washbear PM522 firing...it works either with straight Nylon or PVC with inserts
>>
File: AR15 Ergo Grip wireframe.jpg (74KB, 523x796px) Image search: [Google]
AR15 Ergo Grip wireframe.jpg
74KB, 523x796px
>>
>>34213553
That's a penis
>>
>>34213560
Don't be silly. It's an ergonomic grip for the AR15.
>>
>>34213549
>PVC with inserts
What? Like PVC barrel or something? I don't like the idea of a pvc barrel and chambers even if it's just .22. I didn't even know they made pvc that small.
>>
>>34209249
Tiny ships
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.