[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Axes, Hatches, pole axes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 124613221.jpg (14KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
124613221.jpg
14KB, 450x450px
I really want a tomahawk
>>
File: 65342.jpg (11KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
65342.jpg
11KB, 450x450px
>>34208117
Am I retarded for thinking throwing could be a factor for a tomahawk?
I have a really sweet knife target, chain around a tree killed it, the section cut out grew into the chain, real thick. Miss the hell out of the tree but when it got cut down it still had the chain to suspend it and it's still there even dried out. I was going to fill it with a polymer or something and hang it, almost don't want to use axes against it because of how long it'd take to make a new one I was just going to stick with knives.
>>
So buy one.
>>
File: hawk.jpg (300KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hawk.jpg
300KB, 1024x768px
>>34208117
Make one.
>>
File: Hatchet.jpg (38KB, 416x639px) Image search: [Google]
Hatchet.jpg
38KB, 416x639px
I rember reading this as a kid. Kid gets stuck inna woods and survives for months with basic skills.

Book 2 kid cant get used to city life anymore and goes back inna woods like some kind of ptsd guy who keeps needing that rush.

All and all as i remeber it pretty much /k/ and got me into my inna woods camping lifestyle
>>
>>34208215
It sure as hell wouldn't turn out that nice. I'm working on a knife, I changed the design like 3 times while working on it and all the paper layouts I ahd don't match up to what I can do with what's left. I just looked at the damn thing last night now that I replaced a few of the tools I broke working on it there is no way I'm starting on an axe, that knife needs so many man hours that I don't even want to touch it until I look at it a bit more and see how many more tools break trying to do what seems like it'd work.
>>
>>34208264
What century was it set in? There are not really any thrills in the wild. It's great if something works but a lot of the time you're just trying not to do something REALLY stupid so it's like everywhere else.
>>
>>34208497

The 1980's.
>>
>>34208264
There's a sequel? Wait, it's a series? There are five books? Fuck me, time to revisit middle school
>>
>>34208521
Holy shit man, 2017 from 1980 and we don't have fucking death lasers yet. The laser on my gun can only fucking blind people and that shit won't even work in a gun fight. That makes me wonder what the fuck time periods where people were not like, yeah 30 years ago you could run off into the woods and it's not suicide.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.