[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OTDDTOTT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: us base.jpg (44KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
us base.jpg
44KB, 600x404px
Questions that don't deserve their own thread thread

Question for US soldiers, how are military bases set up in a war zone? How far apart are they and how big are the different types? How many people would be in a large one or a small one on average?
>>
>>34208087
questions that do deserve their own thread, unless you enjoy having page 1 filled with /v/ and bullshit
>>
>>34208146
>He doesn't like vidya threads
>>
how do I know if I lubed a gun right?

I cleaned my first gun for the first time earlier and wasn't sure
>>
>>34208231
when you get oily fingers from touching it it's too much. If working the action makes scratching noises it's not enough.
>>
>>34208231
I just used way too much the first time, so that it coated everything on the inside, that's all you have to do.
>>
If you're at a range, and you have a misfire and need to keep pointed down range, and someone calls cease fire, what do you do while you're waiting for the bullet to fire or not?
>>
>>34208294
masturbate
>>
>>34208294
pay attention to what you're pointing at
>>
>>34208087
>ISIS plz go

METTT-C, dude.
>>
>>34208294
Announce it, don't be a sperg.

"Hang on folks, I might have a hangfire. Hold up."
>>
>>34208087
>how are military bases set up in a war zone?
According to doctrine and the situation.

>How far apart are they and how big are the different types?
Different distances. Some are bigger or smaller than average.

>How many people would be in a large one or a small one on average?
Typically the larger ones have more people and the smaller fewer, but this is not a hard-and-fast rule.
>>
>>34208439
Fuck off I'm not in the mood for bait
>>
>>34209873
fuck off, we aren't in the mood to help ISIS.
>>
File: 1461882471986.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1461882471986.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>34208087
What's a good spotting scope for around $100?
>>
>>34210367
Redfield Rampage hasn't been too bad for me, was 150. Not bad image quality up till about 45x, then it starts to dim
>>
File: Tikka_T3x_Arctic.png (99KB, 1600x435px) Image search: [Google]
Tikka_T3x_Arctic.png
99KB, 1600x435px
I want the Tikka t3x Arctic but know for the price I could just get a different model t3x and put a rail and sights. But since I'm fairly new to guns idk which model would be closest/easiest to being the Arctic?
>>
>>34210475
Get the basic T3, get gud, figure out that the best glass doesn't come on a picatinny mount.

Be honest, you like it for the aesthetics. I get it. But a fancy finish on a stock does not a rifleman make.
>>
>>34210378
Looks like 190 @ Amazon right now.
Are you able to see 556 holes on paper from 200 yards?
>>
>>34210000
STOP BAITING REEEEE
>>
File: omega.jpg (135KB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
omega.jpg
135KB, 1000x540px
I'm thinking about getting an MP5 clone, and these Omega ones look nice. I'm not sure if I'll want to SBR it in the future, and I don't have a can at the moment.
Would it be better/more flexible if I got a pistol and stuck a brace on it, or got this carbine with a pinned fake suppressor that I could just remove if I decided to SBR it?
One lets me put a can or other muzzle attachment on if I felt like it, and the other lets me put a foregrip on and have a real stock. Are there other factors to consider?
>>
>>34208231
Did you put lube on it? If yes it is lubed. It requires less than you think.
>>
Is there any reason why in my area the Marlin model 60 may be almost 2/3 of the price of a ruger 10/22?

Is there any cons to the ruger 10/22 takedown? As in, shortened lifespan, or such?
>>
>>34210502
I mostly just want something reliable with back up irons. Even if a barely use them it's something I've always enjoyed shooting with.
>>
File: 1492816510390.jpg (308KB, 712x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1492816510390.jpg
308KB, 712x1134px
Retoasing in active bread because appearently I had the wrong one.
I want to fall for the 6.5 grendel meme with the cheap Wolf ammo but I'm not sure if I should build an AR or get a VEPR. What does /k/, in its infinite wisdom, suggest?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.