[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me what kind of gun this girl is holding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

File: Girl1.jpg (200KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Girl1.jpg
200KB, 1080x720px
Can anyone tell me what kind of gun this girl is holding? And if it's real?
>>
File: Girl2.jpg (190KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Girl2.jpg
190KB, 1080x720px
>>34207220
Here's another shot of it (where she's actually holding it)
>>
>>34207224
Looks like a MAK 90 Chinese AKM with a furniture kit
>>
>>34207233
Hmm, I looked up the MAK 90 Chinese AKM, the base looks similar, but a lot of them have wood parts. Is this the furniture kit you're talking about?
>>
>>34207233
On second glance, it is most likely a MAK 90 Chinese AKM. Thank you very much.
>>
>>34207220
>>34207224
What the fuck is with the black plastic lining the walls and why does she look so scared?
>>
>>34207220
looks fake in my opinion. also looks like the magazine isn't seated properly.

children threatening other children on the internet with fake guns is literally retarded. stay in school.
>>
>>34207302
That's what we're trying to determine. Seeing if it's real or not.
>>
>>34207332

>That's what we're trying to determine. Seeing if it's real or not.

what are you FBI or ATF?
>>
>>34207220
Glockazine 19 very deadly
>>
>>34207220

Post more nonblurry pics
>>
>>34207340
No, they'd go leak it right to the press. More like local PD.
>>
That's a FAMAS op
>>
>>34207340
Concerned citizen. I already reported it and they're looking into it. And she might be able to legally own that gun. I just want to make sure that I wasn't being overly paranoid. I'd rather be safe than sorry, you know?
>>
>>34207361
Id say you are being overally paranoid and a complete ass hole.
Also I say its a fake girl.
>>
>>34207361
Fuck off OP. It is none of your business.
>>
>>34207361

Whoa whoa whoa. You stupid fucking nigger. If she is legally allowed to own it, dont question it. You fucking liberal fag
>>
File: 1488505251551.jpg (20KB, 480x547px) Image search: [Google]
1488505251551.jpg
20KB, 480x547px
>>34207352
>I hate whistle blowers

I'd bet you have a framed photo of J. Edgar over your bed
>>
>>34207579
>didn't get the joke
wow m8, have you not payed attention to the news in the past few days?
>>
>>34207496
Well, I'm not a liberal fag. I'm all for gun ownership. Maybe you should know all the facts before you start calling me an asshole.

Are people that have been placed on a 5150 Involuntary Psychiatric Hold allowed to own guns? How about twice? Or even be in possession of guns, let alone an assault rifle? I wouldn't think so. Maybe you can see my paranoia. If I'm wrong, then yes, I'm an asshole.

What I meant was, maybe it's her parents gun who legally own it and she's just being a stupid college kid acting all emo posing with it for her blog when mommy and daddy aren't looking.

But hey, maybe I'm being a fag that saw a legally defined psychopathic college girl with severe mental problems with a gun and saw her blog and got concerned. If that's the case, bring on the dicks, I'm a fag.
>>
>>34207637
>Involuntary Psychiatric Hold
Yeahhhh, she shouldn't have access to firearms

And you probably also should have started with that
>>
>>34207637
The whole reason I came here to ask if the gun was real was to see if I WAS being an asshole reporting her. If it was clearly a fake gun, I would of felt like a dick. But considering it's most likely real and the threat was real, no I don't feel bad.
>>
>>34207654
It's illegal under federal law for anyone who was involuntarily institutionalized to possess firearms.
>>
>>34207654
Twice.
>>
>>34207220
>And if it's real?
The girl or the gun?
>>
File: i09acwvnyy0z.png (347KB, 476x503px) Image search: [Google]
i09acwvnyy0z.png
347KB, 476x503px
>>34207220
>>34207224
>she
Anon..I...I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>34207637
Can't fault you. I'd have done the same.

But that's not an "assault rifle".
>>
>>34207687
Sorry, Semiautomatic.
>>
>>34207220

LOL, that badly seated magazine.
Typical newb mistake.

As for it being real? I'd imagine so. Not sure if anyone would ever get such shitty furniture for an airshot AKM?
>>
>>34207361
The fuck is your problem? Has she threatened you? Are you in danger? I doubt it you cuckstate fuck, I hope you suck start the nearest gun.
>>
>>34207220
>>34207224
Who is she???
>>
>>34207637
>"I'm all for gun ownership, HOWEVER..."
>Asking help ID'ing an AK variant
>Using the term "assault rifle" unironically
>trying to justify yourself by making claims about her mental health

Even "IF" this girl has had some issues in the past, unless she specifically threatened you or a loved one it is STILL none of your fucking business.
>inb4 "Uh, yeah. She totally DID threaten me so that's why I'm in the right"

>"But hey, maybe I'm being a fag that saw a legally defined psychopathic college girl with severe mental problems with a gun and saw her blog and got concerned. If that's the case, bring on the dicks, I'm a fag."
Well at least you got that much right.
>>
>>34207704
Please refer to further entries, fucktard.
>>
>>34207710
>letting roasties own firearms
>>
>>34207704
i wish the edgy summerfags would go away already
>>
>>34207714
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>34207712
Ok, so go to school to become a cop then faglord.
>>
File: 1481940871945.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1481940871945.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>34207637
Wait wait wait. So she just took a picture with a gun and you reported it to the police? Yet you say "I'm not a liberal fag"? Do you fucking realize that you are on an image board that is dedicated to taking pictures of guns and posting them online? Every time you see someone on here take a pic with their gun do you call up the fucking police? Jesus fucking Christ you are an autistic white-knight and you're a failure at even that. Fucking retard do you think this woman wants the embarrassment and hassle of the police showing up at her house making her explain the situation. Fuck I can't believe people like you exist.
>>
>>34207637
>Or even be in possession of guns, let alone an assault rifle?
What difference does it make if it's an SKS or a "muh scary black gun"? Also it's not an assault rifle you moron.
>>
>>34207637
So you are no better than a communist reporting your neighbors. People like tend to catch a rope around a lamp post.
>>
File: 1497030028428.jpg (34KB, 720x613px) Image search: [Google]
1497030028428.jpg
34KB, 720x613px
this is a quality fucking thread
>>
>>34207781
Reported for violent threats.
>>
>>34207637
You don't know any of this. You have presented no proof, so all I can assume is that you are an asshole out to ruin people's lives.
>>
>>34207637
This isn't your business either way, go fuck yourself with a rake you worthless bootlicking son of a whore.
>>
>>34207792
Rip
>>
>>34207637

Shall Not Be Infringed

You stupid white nigger
>>
>>34207761
>>34207771
Again, this is a girl that has been involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital. Twice. She legally cannot own or possess a firearm.

Second, this image isn't just about someone holding a gun. I don't give a shit about regular, law abiding Americans owning guns. However, this girl started posting entries about her own suicide and glorifying school shooters, Hitler, and criminals. She has an EXTREMELY checkered past and is severely mentally disturbed. This is not the police's first interaction with this woman.
Sorry, this was NOT just someone posting a picture of a gun.

Even if she wasn't planning anything, I would think her parents would want to be informed their psychopathic daughter's behavior.

Also, my knowledge on guns is only subject to what I've ever played in video games, hence me coming to you for help finding out if the gun was real or not. I do not own a gun but fully support gun rights protected by the constitution.
>>
>>34207850
Who the fuck is she already?
>>
>>34207850

Shall not be infringed, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>34207861
Fuck off summer
>>
>>34207867
>oh shit i ran out of arguments
>better call them a newfag
>>
>>34207850
Fuck anon if you want her boipussy just go talk to her.

Also you are a statist cunt.
>>
>>34207888
Alright, I'm out. Thanks for your help. I'll go back to sucking dicks now. Thanks.
>>
>>34207885
You're not worth arguing with, noguns

>>34207899
WHO IS SHE FGT
>>
>>34207220
It's a Kalashnikov of some kind. 7.62x39mm. It is fitted with a "dragunov" style aftermarket stock which is cheap and popular at gun shows but not compatible with airsoft guns so it's probably real.

If she's prohibited from owning firearms it's a pretty big deal. Notify whatever local LE agency is in her area. They'll get a search warrant, probably detain her outside of her home and then look for the rifle. Being an AK probably makes no difference unless it's a libtard state like CA since it's probably not capable of fully automatic fire making it a title 1, same as a hunting rifle or shotgun. But it is a firearm.
>>
>>34207850
I'm sorry she wont date you, you should get over it and stop trying to ruin her life
>>
>>34207921
Dude it's pretty clear he has been stalking her and she rejected him. He just wants to ruin her life at This point.
>>
>>34207361
>Concerned citizen.

No you're not. You're a power-tripping asshole who thinks he knows what's best for everybody.
>>
>>34207921
On second glance is it just me or is that a 3-pin Norinco?
That's a walking felony regardless of who is holding it.
>>
The obvious difference between adults and children in this thread is stark
>>
File: 1494711648299.jpg (153KB, 529x337px) Image search: [Google]
1494711648299.jpg
153KB, 529x337px
>>34207850
>"Again, this is a girl that has been involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital. Twice. She legally cannot own or possess a firearm."
While this MAY justify someone denying her a gun, it does not justify you being a nosey asshole and trying to inject yourself into a situation that has nothing to do with you.

>"However, this girl started posting entries about her own suicide and glorifying school shooters, Hitler, and criminals."
Yeah, welcome to the internet. Is this your first visit to 4chan? Pic related.

>"Even if she wasn't planning anything, I would think her parents would want to be informed their psychopathic daughter's behavior."
First off, what makes you think they don't already know? Secondly, again how is it YOUR business? Third, Letting parents know something is amiss is a far bit different from reporting to the police.
Your trying to justify your actions by making yourself out to be this concerned nice guy, but that is NOT the tone you started out with before people started calling you out. You don't like this girl for some reason, plain and simple. And you want to use this to hurt her.

>"Also, my knowledge on guns is only subject to what I've ever played in video games"
>video games
How old are you? Is that what this is about? Are you in the same age group as this girl? Let me guess, you were rejected by the cute edgy girl and now her edgyness doesn't seem so cute? I thought I couldn't be disgusted with you any further than I already was for you going out of your way to step on someone's snek, but if you are really doing so over high-school tier drama.. Wow man, you are a piece of work.

>"I do not own a gun but fully support gun rights protected by the constitution."
I don't believe you.
>>
Yep, mak90 with ATI thumbhole furniture. Also OP its better to give all the info upfront, we are kinda wary about the authorities

>>34207942
He said she's been making threats and has been 51-50'd before. Whether any of that is actually true, who knows. But it if it is true, then he should let someone know.
>>
File: snek.png (4KB, 573x356px) Image search: [Google]
snek.png
4KB, 573x356px
OP is a high school kid that was rejected and now trying to ruin her life. You are lower than shit.
>>
>>34207850
Well, you've gotten this far. Post blog faggot.
>>
>>34208091
there is no blog. OP made it up as part of his justification of persecuting this girl.
>>
>>34207224
Shit quality photo but the bolt material reminds me of airshit for some reason
>>
>>34207224
>>34207220

Post more for uhhhhhhhhhhh research
>>
>>34207637
>Are people that have been placed on a 5150 Involuntary Psychiatric Hold allowed to own guns? How about twice?

Nice way of parsing words. You imply that she's been 5150'd without ever actually coming out and saying it.

Was the girl in the pic involuntarily committed? If so, was it 5 or more years ago? If that's the case, then she's legal to possess firearms. Not that it matters, the gun in the pic is airshit. Crazy people aren't yet prohibited from owning airsoft guns. How do I know it's airshit? MAK 90s aren't legal in California, being a named AW. Or could it be you're shovelling more horseshit?
>>
>vague implications about mental health
>references to a "blog" where she supposedly makes all these crazy statements, but offers no link
>backpedals and tries to say he's just concerned that the "parents don't know" after already stating it was about calling the cops
>All of this only after getting called out for harassing someone.
>>
>op isnt for equal opportunity school shooters
Wow what a shitlord
>>
>>34207637
>Maybe you should know all the facts before you start calling me an asshole.
>didn't offer any of the facts
>insinuated bait-tier nanny-state behavior
kill yourself
>>
>>34207786
It has all of the earmarks of one of those staged ShareBlue threads. Apparently one of the lefty outfits- antifa, ShareBlue, MoveOn.org; somebody of that ilk- has a plan to move in and dominate us by running a never-ending string of call and response threads. I'm literally shaking.
>>
>>34207850
>She legally cannot own or possess a firearm.

You'd better check the law again, anon.
>>
>>34207983
>But it if it is true, then he should let someone know.

So he picks 4chan?
>>
>>34207664
You are an asshole.
I hope you get hit and killed crossing a street soon.
People like you don't deserve to be alive with your condescending attitude and devious intentions.
I know your game you fucking commie tool!
>>
>>34207220
the rivets on the front trunnion look like a Chinese (Norinco) pattern, I think it was used by some other Soviet country too though
>>
>>34207964
Yes it is
>>
>>34209017
You are right.
This guy is an obvious troll
>>
>>34207224
the dress is urban outfitters..i own the same one...
>>
>>34209017
Aren't you guys tired of this skit or whatever you call it yet? The Antifa gun club threads were much more fun by the way, in case you guys take constructive criticism.
>>
>>34210662
Your meaning is a bit unclear. Do you mean, are we tired of being raided by lefties? I can't speak for other anons, but I certainly am.

I can't remember which organization of the "resistance" had posted explicit instructions for colonizing and assimilating 4chan, it might have been antifa. Iirc, some collective of colleges and universities also had something similar planned, for college credit. UC Davis comes to mind, for some reason.

The JBGC threads were ok, they got stale and predictable in a hurry. That's mostly because /pol/ seems to think that /k/ is just like them. They're wrong. I'm a middle-aged, white, hetero, married, employed male who identifies as such, and I suspect I'm a minority on this board. I don't really care, because everybody here shares one or more interests.

What really pisses me off is mealy-mouthed ass hats coming here under false pretenses to push an ideology or to preach at us about why our ideology is wrong. There is no common ideology on this board, I really resent being told that there is.

What was the question again?
>>
>>34207270
you noguns so hard it burns my eyes
>>
>>34207792
Reported for reporting people.
>>
Is she from a movie or something?
>>
>>34207220
>>34207224
she's cute, what's her blog?
>>
Akm differs from normal ak how again?
>>
>>34215726
Is tis bait bro?
AK
-receiver milled from steel block
-no muzzle device
-smooth bladed bayonet that is unique to milled aks
-for fixed stock variants, stock mounted on 2 separate tangs that protrude from the rear trunnion
-wider front sight block
-smooth dust cover
-smooth handguard
-perforated gas tube
-chrome lined, smooth bolt carrier

AKM
-stamped sheet steel receiver
-multifunction bowie style bayonet
-"slanted" muzzle brake
stock mounted on single, more robust tang on top section
-ribbed dust cover
-lower handguard with palm swells
-lightning cut, blued bolt carrier
-unperforated gas tube
-smaller front sight block
-bolt tail that forbids the hammer from being dropped out of battery

I think das all. Thats just talking about russian lineup ofc, if were not talking russian guns, ak vs akm tends to mean simply milled vs stamped
>>
>>34207220
looks like a maadi
>>
>>34210610
Can I see you in it, anon?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.