[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Navy Looking At Bringing Retired Carrier USS Kitty Hawk Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 33

File: download.jpg (177KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
177KB, 1440x810px
"Aside from the Kitty Hawk, the best candidates for regeneration are the ships that could take on lower-end tasks, and thus not require the huge amount of technological investment as their more advanced cousins require. Primarily this includes the Navy's mothballed logistical ships and especially its Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates. The tough Oliver Hazard Perry class ships were retired too soon by many accounts—a symptom of their fiscal neglect more than anything else—and were ripe for a major upgrade like many of the second-hand models operated by allied Navies around the globe have received. Some of these enhancements include the installation of Mark 41 vertical launch systems and upgrades to the ship's sensors and combat systems."

More here: http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/11316/us-navy-looking-at-bringing-retired-carrier-uss-kitty-hawk-out-of-mothballs

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1023988585.jpg (88KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1023988585.jpg
88KB, 1000x541px
woah so this is the power of the "modern" American navy?
>>
>>34206851
The US Navy is literally trying to find some stuff out of their garbage bin, because most of the world's navies (Russia and China in particular) is pure trash.

>Why deploy a Nimitz carrier when garbage carriers like the Liaoning and Kuznetsov can be offset with a rustbucket like the Kittyhawk?
>>
>>34206896

That really doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>34206896
The US can already do that with amphibious assault ships.
>>
>>34207090
Not exactly. The amphibs can't fly any of the force multipliers that a full size CATOBAR carrier can.
>>
>>34206896
More like the Ford class is a mess and they can't get any of the new tech to work
>>
>>34207106
>amphibs can't fly any of the force multipliers

Name one.
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>two posts in and slaviboos and burgerboos are already having an autistic fit
>>
>>34207192

Navy thread are always super shitty and toxic. Can't understand why.
>>
>>34207192
Why the hell do non slavic slavaboos exist? I am a slav and i hate myself
>>
>>34207190
E-2D
>>
>>34207381

That's not a type of force multiplier - just a form of one.

But that's wrong regardless, you can fly a E-2D from a non-CATOBAR carrier.
>>
>>34206782
Steam? srsly?
>>
>>34207179

[citation needed]

not 4 year old clickbait trash either
>>
>>34206782

>home-porting the shitty kitty in Florida
What, so it can spend half its fuel crossing the Atlantic and Mediterranean?

The only thing that would make sense it putting it back at Yokosuka, where PACOM would always have it close at hand.
>>
>>34207418
We are going back from digital. Truly, the Trump cant stop winning
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 720x405px
>>34207412

I worked on the Hawkeyes and greyhounds while I was in the Navy, and I'm calling BS to this. No way in hell would they consider a free deck launch with this turd. Possible, sure, but not going to happen.
>>
So, back to F-14s and the reactivation of the WWII flattops when?
>>
>>34207878

The only WWII-era hulls left are hollowed-out museums.
>>
More like the Shitty Kitty
>>
>>34207838

Northrop Grumman have offered in the past Hawkeyes to Indian and British navies for carriers in STOBAR configuration.

The work has been done for it, it's just nobody has picked it up.
>>
File: best plane in the navy.jpg (24KB, 839x355px) Image search: [Google]
best plane in the navy.jpg
24KB, 839x355px
>>34207938

Placing it on a small carrier would be funny. It's fuck all huge, and is the reason they reamed our asses when the COD's broke down onboard. They take up too much space.

When we flew onboard the Charles de Gaulle, we took up half the fuckin ship.

Just because it can, doesn't mean it should. I feel the two countries you cited felt the same way.
>>
Both carriers that they were offer for are 60 000ish, so size wasn't necessarily an issue.

However, yeah Charles De Gaulle suffers from the problem of having a very small flight deck in general. They've had to do a lot of rework so that fighters were actually able to take off.
>>
>>34208232
for
>>34208107
>>
>>34207463
It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out
>>
File: P33HQMV.png (800KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
P33HQMV.png
800KB, 1136x640px
>>34207208
self-hating cucks, that's why. just look at the american democratic party, they are willing to stall the entire nation just because big bad meanie trump beat them, legislation is at a standstill and nominated positions STILL haven't been filled because democucks refuse to hold hearings(for example the secretary of the army seat is still vacant because trumps pick has previously voiced opinion against transgender troops in the military and is being stonewalled by dems as a result).
>>
File: DSC01369.jpg (1MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01369.jpg
1MB, 2304x1728px
>>34208232

>size isn't an issue on a flight deck.

This gentleman thinks Hawkeyes would work just fine on amphibious assault ships.

Just stop, sir.
>>
>>34208380
Big words coming from captain "Oh no big bad Obummer gonna ban having fun better literally shut down the government".
>>
>>34207908
Just means its easier to modernize them then!
>>
>>34206782
Damn dude, that sucks.
>>
Compare the cost of making existing aircraft (like the F-35 or V-22) work better vs the cost of creating an entirely new ship. That is ultimately what this boils down to.
>>
>>34208232

why not remove the island then?
>>
>>34206896
>The US Navy is literally trying to find some stuff out of their garbage bin,
Lol my guess is USN wants to make a drone carrier but can't be arsed to make whole new carrier or even bother with anything bigger than skeleton crew since it's just gonna bomb brown people in technicals and drop SEAL off.
>>
>>34208410

Re-read my post again buddy. Certainly didn't say that.
>>
>>34206782
>Thoughts?

Drive is a clickbait tabloid.
>>
>>34206782
Too bad the former Saratoga is already being scrapped. Then again Forrestals were flawed.
>>
>>34208737
>drone carrier
neat idea, but such an old ship will be impossible to supply anyways and the fuel consumption of diesel-steam engines aren't sustainable anymore
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (19KB, 352x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
19KB, 352x482px
>bringing back the shitty hawk
>>
>>34207463
here you go
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/5062/navys-troubled-new-carrier-undergoing-long-overdue-review?iid=sr-link1
>>
It would probably be cheaper to licence the design of the QE ramp carrier with its tiny crew requirement and efficient IEP for production in the USA. Getting the Kittyhawk into a modern operational standard, getting it fully crewed, and running its steam engines would probably cost more.
>>
>>34209158

Would make sense, but could the USN face the government on using a foreign design warship? Not sure if they could.
>>
>>34208718
>why not remove the island then?
it's been an idea kicked around since WWII but they keep coming back to needing an island.
>>
>>34208718
>>34209434
Mainly because you need somewhere to manage flight operations, and it's generally best you manage that from somewhere where you can actually see the whole flight deck.
>>
>>34209208
Have Newport News slap the Ford class' island on it and swap the ramp for a catapult and no one will be any wiser
>>
>>34208828
maybe they're going to replace the engine?
>>
File: USS-America-POC[1].jpg (544KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
USS-America-POC[1].jpg
544KB, 1024x683px
>>34209158

We're building more of these right now- they can carry ~ 24 F-35Bs if they aren't configured for amphib warfare. There is zero chance of the kitty hawk coming back or a new carrier design being added. If anything we need to spend more money keeping the ships we currently have at sea.
>>
Our retired ships are still as good or better than other countries navies.
>>
>>34209675
In addition lot of countries' navies use retired American ships.
>>
>>34209675
Feels good, man.
>>
>>34208411

Obama literally would have. If you have one person that hates your constitutional rights and another who wants to protect them, you can't say "oh they're exactly the same because both care about the constitution" and remain intellectually honest. Obama was a traitorous cuck and Trump is getting pushback for being a man of the people. I will shove my working-class boot into your mealy mouth and stomp on your guts if you try to overthrow the Don.
>>
>>34207418
>>34207760
>srsly
>anti-Trump on /k/

At least try to blend in you stupid shill faggots.
>>
File: hms_queen_elisabeth_02_annack.gif (382KB, 1674x851px) Image search: [Google]
hms_queen_elisabeth_02_annack.gif
382KB, 1674x851px
>>34209590

You'd need two islands because they're built around the engine funnels.
>>
>>34209153
The review was positive and the carrier was accepted by the navy last week.

Your memes are old and tired. Many such cases. SAD
>>
>>34209590
>Total billed to DoD: $15Bn
>>
>>34208832
>not calling it the shitty kitty
sad
>>
>>34206782
>Thoughts?

The US is seriously considering fucking up north Korea and needs surge ships fast.
>>
>>34209562

You don't need to physically see it in the age of video cameras and monitors, though. Anything viewed from those windows could be viewed just as easily on screens in the most well-armored, protected part of the ship.
>>
File: TFW I have no face.jpg (108KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
TFW I have no face.jpg
108KB, 302x389px
>>34209737
>Trump is getting pushback for being a man of the people.
>>
>>34208828
>>34209616
Actually a ship like the Kitty Hawk is a prime candidate for a next-gen nuclear reactor, the steam loop doesn't even have to be fucked with at all. It's pretty much a simple drop-in replacement, save for adequate seawater inlets it has all the infrastructure necessary for the conversion.

I just question why though because >>34209665 pretty much blows the idea out of the water. We'd be better off converting the America and others like her (along with the entire AB fleet) to the power of the atom.

If fusion ever takes off this will be even better, literally every single ship in service could benefit from that. We could pull any ship from mothball, do a quick (relatively speaking) conversion to an electric drive system, upgrade the sensors/weapons/facilities/etc and then call it a goddamn day. Yes, even the battleshipboos would be able to have their day in the sun too.

Though that's all far, far off. Like really far. Right now? USS America and other LHAs are without a doubt the best route to go. You cannot fuck that up. They're the closest thing to a USN/USMC floating can of whoopass out there, a single one carries about two battalions worth of marines along with an aviation component, a well deck for launching amphibious stuff, and she can defend herself if necessary.

We don't need to pull anything out of mothball, these mini-carriers moonlighting as assault ships are perfect for our naval doctrine.

You cannot get more USA than the America class, they are force projection laid down in steel.

>>34209737
>I will shove my working-class boot into your mealy mouth and stomp on your guts if you try to overthrow the Don
Different anon here, but if you genuinely think Trump is any different than Obama then boy oh boy do I have news for you. They're both charlatans that sold some premium bullshit and people were dumb enough to buy it.

If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, neat, but he has until 2020 to deliver on promises made.
>>
I don't get the people who deliberately spread lies about US naval superiority. Who are they? Cucks? Liberals? Chinese or Russian military types sitting in a bunker spreading propaganda? Butthurt Europeans triggered over the realization that their countries aren't just irrelevant but also lack even the moral highground? Who does this shit?
>>
>>34209158
>ramp
>on an American carrier

Get fucked limey cuck.
>>
>>34209806

Just shitposters. Don't let 4chan warp your perception of how things work on real military forums.

Example: real people don't talk like >>34209816 when having serious discussion about hardware because they actually care about the subject.
>>
>>34209797

You have no face because it's true. Watch their speeches sometime, Obama would get excited talking about opportunities to make symbolic gestures that would get him patted on the back by celebrities for their pet causes or attending pointless summits. Trump gets excited talking about bringing back jobs, punishing criminals, and repairing infrastructure. Obama proudly called himself a global citizen. Trump proudly called for America to come first. Obama dismissed the working class as dumb, bigoted rednecks. Trump embraced the working class. In what way is he not a man of the people? Because he's rich? Good, wealth earned through labor is proof of Capitalism working. He made that wealth the American way, instead of taking half a million dollars to give a speech or campaign for causes. Because he's opulent? If I had Trump money you bet your fucking ass I'd have a solid-gold toilet too, and so would you.
>>
>>34209801
>Different anon here, but if you genuinely think Trump is any different than Obama then boy oh boy do I have news for you
>le smug centrist meme

Do you live under a rock and just not know how hard the greasy underbelly of Washington DC is panicking at Trump's presidency?
>>
>>34209829

Ramps are for faggot countries who don't have enough planes to merit a full deck, full stop.
>>
>>34209158

"No."
>>
>>34209801
>railgun battleships powered by fusion

Yeah, this erection is gonna last more than four hours. Too bad the rest of your post concerning Trump was pure trash and I sincerely hope you're just a foreigner.
>>
>>34209890

Please explain to me the relationship between air wing size and ramps.
>>
>>34209806

>Who does this shit?
I mean I'm none of those things you listed and I wouldn't ask you to take my word on this shit anyway, but maybe you might want to listen to Admiral James Stavridis: https://www.wsj.com/articles/growing-threats-to-the-u-s-at-sea-1496408086
>>
>>34209875
this. they have been trying to get him impeached for months now.
>>
>>34209801
>claims that politicians that want to restrict 2A rights are just the same as politicians that support 2A rights.
>wants /k/ to take anything he says seriously

The agenda thing is bullshit too. The fact that he's trying to do the right thing is the reason why so many traitors are against him
>>
File: trump-wrong-3-wrong (1).jpg (21KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
trump-wrong-3-wrong (1).jpg
21KB, 500x362px
>>34207190
>>34207412
I assume these posts are yours. You are directly talking about amphibs and it led to you saying the E2 could take off without a catapult.

While I agreed, my point was that is completely impractical to do so because the planes are huge. Too big for an amphib.

This is when you replied to my comment about the plane's size and said:
>>34208232
>size wasn't necessarily an issue

You couldn't be more wrong with that statement.

Re-read your own fucking nonsense. I'm speaking from actual experience, and you are tabbing between wikipedia pages.
>>
>>34209875
>being a dick for no reason
>believing complete bullshit shoveled in the "alt-media"
Nobody is panicking at Trump's presidency outside of California. You might have had a point in February, it's June, Trump's put his foot in his mouth on multiple occasions and has had plenty of opportunities to make good on his promises but has so far backpedaled or failed.

Trump was never going to give us a wall, (parts of it are going to be a fence now) and he wasn't going to "lock her up" either. (the Clintons are "good people" according to him) So far he's come out and said police forfeiture is awesome, we have to remain committed to "our allies" in the Middle East, and surveillance of American citizens is still A-OK. Remember those jobs he brought back? Looks like that's fiction (it always was, American workers are expensive) and Carrier's still laying off people.

I'm not a "smug centrist" if I can see the same things that made me wary of Obama happening all over again. Promises made that the Fatass-in-Chief can't cash, or won't, because honestly we should be cutting Israel's umbilical and stop passing out free shit to the same people who actively fund violent Muslim jihadists. (PROTIP: Islam is INCOMPATIBLE with American secular values) Don't blow smoke up my ass, buddy. I've had enough of that during the election, he won, so now it's time to start delivering.

Like I said already, Trump has until 2020, so when he doesn't deliver on all the stuff he promised to the people who voted for him I want you to remember that I told you he was a fraud.

>>34209927
>Yeah, this erection is gonna last more than four hours.
Same goes for you.

By the way battleships are stupid.

>>34209966
>claims that politicians that want to restrict 2A rights are just the same as politicians that support 2A rights
I never claimed that. I said he was a fraud.

Stop making shit up, if you can't go five seconds without fabricating a line of bullshit to defend "your guy" then he's garbage.
>>
>>34209927
>Still being Battleship Baby in the year of our lord 2017.
>>
>>34209933

They take up more space than a catapult? Ramps are theoretically cheaper, but more importantly they hide the tiny aerial dicks of nations that want to feign relevance despite their own utter impotence in an age of COMPLETE American naval domination.

>>34209875

This. Look up how Comey became prominent in the first place. Hint, he's a spineless swamp rat who pretends to be a Boy Scout with a history of politicizing investigations, got promoted above his level of competence for serving powerful people, and then had it all crash down on him.
>>
>>34210060

I've never seen so much concentrated reddit in one post.
>>
>>34209954
You mean they have been trying to get dirt on him or his followers.
>>
>>34210032

No, you misunderstand me. I have not said that a E2 could take-off from an amphib, only that it can be launched from a non-CATOBAR carrier.

AEW&C is a *type* of force multiplier. The E2 is the *form* it takes. You are most likely right, E2s cannot launch from a amphib - neither would it be practical even hosting them.

You can launch AEW&C type aircraft from an amphib, but it would most certainly be in the form of a helicopter or tiltrotor.

Size was/is not an issue for both the British and Indian carriers since they're new builds, both weighing in over 60 000 and Northrop Grumman offered those bids for meeting a requirement.
>>
>>34210114
yes, so they have something to impeach him with.
>>
>>34210199
Right the actual impeachment process can't start without that.
>>
>>34210092
>They take up more space than a catapult?

In what sense? Total volume? I think you will find that catapults/arrest gears and their associated items (including additional crew) takes up more space than a ramp. If anything a ramp adds to the volume of the carrier.

>Ramps are theoretically cheaper

Because they are. This is pretty indisputable. They're a literal lump of steel facing upwards, compared to all the complexities and nightmares of steam or cost and technological risk of EMALS.

>but more importantly they hide the tiny aerial dicks of nations that want to feign relevance despite their own utter impotence in an age of COMPLETE American naval domination.

Can you substantiate this?
>>
File: (You).jpg (359KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
359KB, 1280x720px
>>34210060

You realize putting breaks between your paragraphs doesn't make them sound smarter, right? You got caught being what you are, a phony pseudointellectual regurgitating centrist memes in an attempt to sound like you're above it all. Here's where you're wrong.

>being a dick for no reason

No, I'm being a dick because you're stupid and pretentious.

>Nobody is panicking at Trump's presidency outside of California

Turn on the news, I'd break the character limit just rebutting this particular point in detail. Look at the sheer hysteria on the left for two seconds, even someone as stupid as you can see how they reacted when Comey vindicated Trump.

>has had plenty of opportunities to make good on his promises but has so far backpedaled or failed

Everything that doesn't require congressional action is moving forward. Your problem here is that you don't actually understand government. I bet you forgot getting us out of the Paris Accords was a promise, didn't you? Or appointing a Scalia replacement to SCOTUS? Those are things the Executive branch can do on its own, and he did them.

>Trump was never going to give us a wall, (parts of it are going to be a fence now)

Wrong. The wall is being bid on as we speak, the fence parts are on top of cliffs and other natural wall-like formations.

>and he wasn't going to "lock her up" either

Wrong, one of the ongoing investigations is into whether he can lock her up. The POTUS can't just throw people into the gulag, comrade.

>waaaah he supports the police

Cry more.

>waaaah muh ME

We have three options. We leave ISIS alone, we fight ISIS ourselves, or we empower legitimate authorities that can actually kill ISIS for us and make a quick buck at the same time. I know which one I'm choosing, and I know the difference between SELLING to the Saudi royal family to kill ISIS with and passing out munitions to "totally not ISIS" anti-Assad forces in Syria. More post to come, fuckboy!
>>
The US navy had to be forced by the civilian bureaucracy into building escort carriers in WW2

>>34210060
>and has had plenty of opportunities to make good on his promises but has so far backpedaled or failed.
Everything that is within his direct authority is being done
Stuff that takes legislation takes longer

I expect Hillary will still end up in prison, you gotta understand that Comey is a long time clinton asset who directly "cleared" her on numerous occasions
Now that he's gone, they can investigate her for the purpose of indictments

Trump is 100% the real thing, a lot of the problem is traitors within the Republican party, also dem stonewalling on all fronts. They only have a slim majority after all.
>>
File: liberals.png (3MB, 1255x5323px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
3MB, 1255x5323px
>>34210208
>implying they have anything on him
they're going to make up a bunch of bullshit about him, then they're going to turn the international media onto him so hard he starts to consider resigning. if they get him to resign, they can tarnish his legacy.

and if they don't go that route, they can always try to pull a leftist insurgency like they did in the 70s.

there is a reason they hate him, and the reason hasn't become invalid since he was elected. remember when hillary was a worthless dirty liar cheat, right up until obama won and she suddenly became an amazing diplomat?
>>
>>34210140

I was talking about planes the entire time. For some fucking reason, you thought we were discussing the size of ships.
>>
>>34210259
Nixon had a democrat majority in house/senate, and the Republicans were not a conservative party yet

Noone is going to impeach Trump just because Dems are salty they lost

Today is not the 70's anymore, we have a pervasive police/surveillance state now
The sort of knowledge necessary to make bombs is far more rare, cameras literally everywhere mean you plant one then get caught.

Different sort of climate today.
>>
File: (You)4u.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
(You)4u.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>34210060
>>34210215

>surveillance of American citizens is still A-OK

The swamp mud is thick and takes time to drain, it's being done. It's Trump who's calling attention to the unmasking of American citizens, after all.

>Remember those jobs he brought back? Looks like that's fiction

Lowest real unemployment rate in over a decade. "We can't afford to hire American" is a globalist meme.

>I'm not a "smug centrist" if I can see the same things that made me wary of Obama happening all over again.

Then you were wary of the wrong things. Obama was a wannabe radical who was never cool enough to be a real radical, was shamelessly rootless and viewed himself as a citizen of the world rather than an American citizen, wanted to emulate Europe, wanted to reduce gun ownership, vastly expanded spying, could never command respect from non-progressive foreign leaders, and wanted to flood the country with immigrants.

>Promises that the Fatass-in-Chief can't cash, or won't

Yep, there it is. The resorting to ad hominem that marks every so-called "centrist" as a leftist playing at being reasonable. When you run out of talking points, you resort to this EVERY time. I actually feel pity for your attempt to appeal to right-wing viewpoints later in the paragraph through mimicry.

>muh Israel

We've drastically cut the support we give them, but to be fair this is less noticeable because Obama was also anti-Israel.

>Islam is INCOMPATIBLE with American secular values

Nice try appearing to be one of us, like I said. This is one of the few things you're not wrong on.

>Don't blow smoke up my ass, buddy. I've had enough of that during the election, he won, so now it's time to start delivering.

There's nothing more pathetic than one of you sub-people trying to talk tough. Trump is trying to do exactly what we elected him to do. Either support him or get the fuck out of the way.

>I want you to remember

I'll remember some cuck who was wrong and typed like a fag? Not likely.
>>
>>34210060
>>34210089
>not loving battleships

What's it like being gay? It seems like taking a dick in your ass would be pretty painful but it's obvious you two love it.
>>
>>34210317
>The sort of knowledge necessary to make bombs is far more rare, cameras literally everywhere mean you plant one then get caught.
read the thread i posted a photo of, the left protected radicals during the 70s.
>>
>>34210211

Deck space, lol poorfags, and look at the countries that build ramped carriers. In that order and all without typing like a fag the way you do. I hope you're a foreigner, because then at least you have an excuse (being butthurt over our success in the US) for your sheer pants-on-head cock-in-mouth stupidity.
>>
File: 1384152085461.jpg (192KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1384152085461.jpg
192KB, 600x600px
>>34210318
>ad hominem
Not the guy you're responding to but insults and namecalling do not equal ad hominem. If I call you a retard and say your argument is shit then that's namecalling. But if I say your argument is shit BECAUSE you are a retard then that's ad hominem. Ad hominem accusations get thrown out so much nowadays it gets treated like an "I WIN AUTOMATICALLY" card.
>>
>>34210244

It's been confirmed that the investigation into Clinton has been reopened. I want to know who this new guy Trump appointed is, though, and how aggressive we can expect him to be.
>>
File: 1388273563626.png (43KB, 237x330px) Image search: [Google]
1388273563626.png
43KB, 237x330px
>>34209801
>but he has until 2020
That's 2024 anon-kun
>>
>>34210259

The author there underestimates one thing. The right CAN form effective cells because it's now out in the open that the media is leftist and demonization no longer works, firstly. Secondly, leftist mobs aren't run by the same sort of people who ran them in the 70s, the hierarchy of persecution inevitably leads to ineffective leadership and overwhelms any attempt at keeping a coherent structure of resistance, the mobs eat themselves. Finally, we shoot better than they do.

>>34210215
>>34210318

This.
>>
>>34210389

This is true and thank you for reminding me. I really should have just said "insults".
>>
>>34207208
Russian American here. I'd be the first to sign up for a anti-Russian war. Fuck Russia.
>>
>>34206851
They spent the money for them, they were kept for this reason, they will do a job and it's not like the stuff they might use them against actually float a navy. Full sized old school carrier operating COIN ops and hunting Somali pirates... sound good. Frees up assets for other jobs. And it's a opportunity to upgrade the systems on it to current specs and faster/cheaper than a new build.
>>
>>34210103
>he he he ur reddit :DDDDD
Nice weaseling out of actually responding, don't you have a tumblr page to attend to?

Address these issues:

>Trump could drop an EO right now that effectively defangs the BATFE
>The wall is now partially a fence
>State department is letting in refugees
>no special prosecutor for Clinton
>Giving arms the American taxpayer paid for to Saudis
>"I stand with Israel" the same people behind the USS Liberty attack
>standing with pissing all over the 4th Amendment

Address these please.

>>34210215
>putting breaks between your paragraphs
Oh, you mean shit we learned in the 2nd grade? A wall of text isn't pleasant to read, only football fucking retards do that.

>you're stupid and pretentious
Translation: "I'm a fucking retard and your paragraphs scared me."

>Turn on the news
What news? CNN? No thanks, faggot.

>you don't actually understand government
Actually I do. You don't, and it's obvious that this is your first election.

>the fence parts on top of cliffs and
Stopped reading. Stupid excuse from a bootlicker and a shill. A wall is a wall, it is not a fence.

>one of the ongoing investigations
[citation needed]

So far he's said "they've been through enough" and that the Clintons are "good people." Remember, he's been buddies with them for over a decade.

>>supports the police
Ah and the bootlicking comes out. No, stealing from people is not what the police are for.

Full stop: anyone who supports it is not a friend of the common citizen. They are the enemy.

>we empower legitimate authorities
lmao!

So we "empower" the people who financed these fucks in the first place? Sounds like Obama paying ransom money to keep the Iranians happy, you dumb faggot.

>>34210244
>Everything that is within his direct authority is being done
See above. I made a simple list for you.

>you gotta understand that Comey is a long time clinton asset
Comey is fired. Shitty excuse.

>Trump is 100% the real thing
I disagree, but we'll see.

1/3
>>
2/3
>>34210318
>The swamp mud is thick and takes time to drain
??? This is something Trump's been strong on both on the campaign and in office, strike one against him being a supporter of the Constitution as far as I'm concerned. Call me some kooky centrist all you want, but if a president is for UK-style tin eye in the sky Big Brother bullshit then he is a fucking enemy of the American people. Our greatest failures were not impeaching Bush, Obama, and now Trump.

>It's Trump who's calling attention to the unmasking of American citizens, after all.
What do you mean by this? Legislation to make it illegal to protest while trying to protect your identity?

I don't like antifa but I don't like a step toward a designated "protest-approved" dress code either. If I want to dress like Barney the purple dinosaur and protest tax hikes I should be able to, basic 1st Amendment stuff. I'm not sure you and I are even close to being on the same page here so I'll spell it out for you: I'm a strict Constitutionalist. I'm not in favor of trying to weasel around the Bill of Rights, if you want to do away with an amendment then amend the fucking Constitution.

>Lowest real unemployment rate in over a decade.
This is not Trump's doing and don't even fucking pretend like it is. He's been in office less than half a year and there is no fucking way any of his policies or EO or the "Trump effect" could completely shatter unemployment.

You're right on the nuts of being a mouth-breathing shill, don't cross to the dark side.

>"We can't afford to hire American" is a globalist meme.
No, it really isn't. American workers come with minimum wage, OSHA compliance, unions, and labor laws. If you want "Made in the USA" you're going to have mostly robots doing it, the American jobs that went to Asia and South America vanished the moment they left; they became foreign jobs.

>Obama was a wannabe radical
Golly gee, sure sounds a lot like a "man of the people."

Bullshit. It's all bullshit.

2/3
>>
3/3
>>34210318
>Yep, there it is.
Oh boo hoo hoo, I called the fattest president since Taft a fatty.

>The resorting to ad hominem
Calling it as it is. He's fat. Deal with it.

>every so-called "centrist" as a leftist
>centrist
You keep saying this, but I don't think you understand what it means.

So anyone slightly left of full-retard 100% right is a "plaything of the leftists" now? Yeah, I figured you were a dumb motherfucker but I guess you just had to make sure I knew, didn't you? This is the third time you've called me a centrist (by the way, great job samefagging) and so far I've expressed nothing but blinding conservatism, for all you know I voted for Trump and when he backed off on his promises it filled me with white-hot rage.

>When you run out of talking points you resort to this EVERY time
Yet that comment that's triggered you comes right before yet more talking points.

Here's some ad hominem for you: You cannot read, you're a fucking moron, and you're full of shit.

>I actually feel pity for your attempt
You were saying what about smugness, motherfucker? Ease up on the edge, kiddo.

>We've drastically cut the support
This does not equal "cut the umbilical."

>Nice try appearing to be one of us
"One of us" is being a shill, so no, that wasn't an attempt to appear as a sycophant for Daddy Trump. I've made it clear enough that I'm not one of you.

Nice job reaching, too bad for you that there's nothing to grab.

>one of you sub-people
More smugness from the bitch-baby who first cried about smugness.

>ree you type like a fag!!
Do a CTRL+F to find the first instance of "ad hominem" and you'll see it's your post. Here you demonstrate more hypocrisy in this regard, crying about something and then doing it yourself.

Until you can address the points I laid out this conversation is over. I'm finished with you.

>>34210397
I doubt the retard I just put down is in the majority, but who knows how hard the Dems will sabotage themselves this time!
>>
File: pocket sand.jpg (61KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
pocket sand.jpg
61KB, 480x372px
>>34210318
What? Nothing? Not a damn thing? It took you less than five minutes to hammer out a post whining about how I'm some mean centrist who made fun of god-emperor Trump.

You got about two more minutes before I head back out to the shop. Type faster, because I'm tired of waiting on a little snot-nosed cocksucker who probably didn't even vote.
>>
File: concrn.jpg (53KB, 375x414px) Image search: [Google]
concrn.jpg
53KB, 375x414px
>>34210828
Calm down anon damn
>>
File: 1470954304386.jpg (74KB, 299x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470954304386.jpg
74KB, 299x375px
>>34210828

Sorry, I was reading MILF hentai with my guns, what's up? You made two posts labeled 2/3 and 3/3, I was waiting for 1/3.

I'm also waiting for you to actually address what I said instead of telling lies and regurgitating shill talking points.

>football fucking retards

Were you the fat kid who couldn't make it onto any athletics teams? LMAO.
>>
File: 1443498782413.png (972KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443498782413.png
972KB, 784x720px
>>34210676
>>34210689
>>34210699

Holy shit, someone's a hissy missy.

>thinks the Saudis didn't pay almost four billion buckaroos for those weapons
>thinks employment coming back is due to Obama
>doesn't know what unmasking is
>is a little child who hates the police
>thinks calling Trump "fat" is edgy
>calls everything proving him wrong an excuse

>mfw
>>
>>34210699
>>34210689
>>34210676
my god... calm down mate!
>>
>>34210828

So this is what they mean when they say autism speaks.
>>
>come here for nice civil shitposting about botes
>thread immediately derailed by some retard who won't stop whining at the trumpcucks
Can we at least keep our shitposting on-topic?
>>
>>34210699
>>34210689
>>34210676

I don't see how someone can type so much, say so little, and be so completely wrong about everything they say. Also, police are your friends, you'll learn that when you grow up.
>>
>>34206915
The USN's 'obsolete' ships are more capable than the best China and Russia can tow out to sea. The USN prefers ships with hulls good for decades of service. Sometimes budget cuts or lack of need cuts short their careers, in which case they get mothballed or sold off to friendly nations. Meanwhile the bulk of the Soviet Navy is rusting away at dock.
>>
>>34206782

Kitty Hawk was retired? I always thought she was under constant repair for being old.
>>
>>34207878

Can't do that, they literally tore the F-14s into pieces after retiring them. There are none left to un-retire.
>>
>>34208380
2/3rd of the positions don't require senate approval and yet most of those are still empty. The real hold up is that Trump has been struggling to find qualified people willing to serve in his administration and/or haven't publicly called him out as a piece-of-shit. The GOP could have 60 seats in the senate and you might only have a handful more appointees confirmed.
>>
>>34211017
>Also, police are your friends

Generally, I would agree. Most police officers, at least in my experience, are decent people. What I don't want to do is the roll the dice every time I talk to a police officer that the guy I'm speaking is an asshole just looking for an excuse to exercise the little authority they have.

>Roll up to checkpoint
>yes we have those in freedom land
>Roll down window, talk to officer, be polite
>Mind if I check the car?
>Yes
>Dramatic sniff
>Do I smell marijuana?
>No marijuana has ever been in this car and if you search in and do not find marijuana we're going to talk about unlawful search
>Spend forever after that answering questions because lol you can't leave a checkpoint and AM I BEING DETAINED never ends well
>Car was never searched, leave

If I don't absolutely have to interact with a police officer on duty, I won't. It's not worth the risk that the police officer you're talking to is an asshole.
>>
>>34211142

I live in Ohio and I've never even seen a checkpoint, is that a thing near the border or what?

>>34211126
>cutting the size of government is bad

Ha!

>called him out

This is the biggest giveaway that you're talking to a liberal. "Calling people out" is a fetish for them.
>>
>>34211656
Nope, Missouri. Small-ish town, no minorities. Presumably it's an anti-drunk driving thing. I think they only really are looking to enforce traffic laws. It would actually be a location where searching a car because you smelled marijuana would be somewhat common, and legitimate.
>>
>>34209158
>ramp
Genuinely consider suicide
>>
>>34210352
Only if anti-air and anti-missile defenses go laser. Might actually make it worthwhile to have a giant weapons platform then.
>>
>>34210352
Battleships lovers are the gay ones though.
>>
>>34210060
What we have here, is a redditor
>>
>>34206782
Rusted bucket.
>>
>>34210667
>A carrier for pirate hunting
that's just overly ridiculous
>>
>>34212588

Not as crazy as it first sounds. Pirate motherships can match smaller carriers in tonnage and basically do the same thing, only they usually launch shitty gunboats instead of planes because Somolians can't into aircraft
>>
>>34211861
>laser and railgun battleships

My body is ready.
>>
>>34212781
I have to admit that this is bait of excellent quality
>>
Isn't it full of asbestos?
>>
>>34206782
WW3 time. Also, why did they name it that?
>>
File: 3XmHJBb.jpg (141KB, 700x612px) Image search: [Google]
3XmHJBb.jpg
141KB, 700x612px
>>34209859
yes yes good response, I took some notes.
>>
File: magnets-550x327.jpg (41KB, 550x327px)
magnets-550x327.jpg
41KB, 550x327px
>>34207418
>>34207760
>when you realize that Trump is a Juggalo...
>>
>>34208718
Would you want a ship that's completely flat?
>>
>>34214108
Real ships have curves?
>>
>>34206915

Not sure how to make it any simpler...guess I'll try.

>The US Navy's obsolete trash is more capable than Russian/Chinese flagships.
>The world is a big place and the US Navy has a lot of missions, having an extra carrier eases the burden.
>When your shittiest carrier on the chopping block might as well be alien space technology in some areas of the world, it could be wise to spend a small amount of money and send it, rather than spend a lot of money and build an entirely new carrier for the task.
>>
>>34214265

Surely, if the threat is that low, then a F-35B & rotary AEW equipped LHA would be capable of doing the job instead, at much better value compared to the cost of bringing back and operating the Kittyhawk.
>>
>>34207190
awacs
>>
>>34208107
I've been in a few AWACS aircraft, mostly in museums. Even the Stoof is big, the E-2 is bigger. I don't want one of those anywhere near a ship smaller than a Forrestal.
>>
>>34208828
>diesel-steam engines
Plz stop.
The bunker C they use in steam plants is nowhere near being diesel grade. It's practically one step above tar.
>>
>>34214554

Wrong.
>>
>>34207190
Real AWACS (with range and loiter time, to not give away the carrier's location)
Long range strike (A-6 style long range)
Long range fleet defense fighters (F-14 style, to shoot down cruise missile carriers before they're in range)
Tankers (S-3 a best)
persistent EW assets.

The amphibs can carry F-35Bs, which are short range strike/fighters, heli AWACS/ASW, with range limitations, but no persistent EW/tankers/fleet defense fighters.
>>
>>34212588
Every once in a while the US has some real assets "transit" that area. A transit where they pay a lot of attention to small craft.

The Kitty Hawk would probably go the Med or the Persian gulf a lot.

interesting link

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/8388/heres-the-real-time-location-of-americas-carriers-and-amphibious-assault-ships
>>
>>34214591
My bad in German HFO is also called Navy Diesel
>>
>>34206782
Everyone in this thread is being trolled by the us government.

There is no way in hell they are bringing back the Kitty Hawk.

This is, at best, a political football and a negotiation tactic to threaten Newport News and other contractors to lower the costs of ship production.

"USN to Contractors: You had better start making ships cheaper or we will pull shit out of the mothballed fleet to make up the capabilities gap because that is literally more affordable and sustainable than paying you fuckwits to build new shit."
>>
>>34215083
Naa Kitty would prob go back to its eternal Sea of Japan Tour to free up a newer carrier for other ops.
>>
>>34214658
>Real AWACS (with range and loiter time, to not give away the carrier's location)

Ah, yes the good old no true scotsman. Putting your retarded personal opinion aside - All forms of AWACS are 'real' AWACS. Fixed wing, rotary and till-rotor all have their advantages and disadvantages. Rotary AWACS are in use by five different navies in the world to support their carrier operations.

>Long range strike (A-6 style long range)
>Long range fleet defense fighters (F-14 style, to shoot down cruise missile carriers before they're in range)

F35-B can do both. Neither is impossible for a future platform (manned or unmanned) to provide such capability.

>Tankers (S-3 a best)

Can be done by buddy, rotary or till-rotor.

>persistent EW assets.

Can be done by F-35-B. Neither is impossible for a future platform (manned or unmanned) to provide such capability.

>The amphibs can carry F-35Bs
Yes
>which are short range strike/fighters
Wrong
>heli AWACS/ASW
Yes
>with range limitations
Obviously, but this isn't talking about what restrictions it would have. Only if it could/can.
>but no persistent EW/tankers/

Not because of platform limitation. Just that those requirements have not been driven.

>fleet defense fighters

Is done by the F-35-B.
>>
>>34215413
This. If the US were to bring back a conventionally powered carrier, it would best be forward deployed somewhere like Japan, The Baltic or Med.
>>
>>34207202
Because there hasn't been a decisive naval engagement in over 100 years. Navies are, and have been for a very long time, little more than national dick-swinging. Not to imply that they aren't vitally important to a nation's ability to project power, but it's largely about image because the chance that any naval power will ever actually fight another naval power is just about nil.
>>
>>34215498

No, I do not think that's an excuse for the poor behavior of posters in navy threads.

But I disagree about your point about the lack of decisive naval engagements in over 100 years. We have the Falklands War, Six-Day War, Iran–Iraq War etc.
>>
>>34215529
None of those conflicts were between naval powers. Sinking a few fleet ships doesn't count. I'm talking about real wars between great powers who can afford capital ships. Closest thing was the pacific theatre in WW2 but even that mostly consisted of japs getting btfo like bitches.
>>
>>34215547

All of those were between naval powers. Some smaller than others, but all still naval powers.

Regardless, the Falklands certainly was. You had carrier navy vs carrier navy.

And fuck off with using the word 'real', they're real wars. This is a really shitty habit used to downplay/handwave things by people who don't actually know anything about that 'real' thing.
>>
reddit and /pol/ are why this place sucks now.

you fucking cretins need to go outside and light yourself on fire right fucking now.
>>
>>34215529
>>34215547
>>34215609
Umm, the "over 100 years" argument fails because part of WW1 and all of WW2 fall within the last 100 years.

If what you are really saying is there haven't been any major wars since the guided missile became the preeminent weapon of naval warfare, then you are correct. Only a few "skirmishes" at best is how I would describe naval warfare since the end of WW2.
>>
>>34216058

I was ignoring his incorrect assertion about the age of WW1/2, but the Falklands was a major engagement. Two major fleets facing against each other - a war that had over 130 ships involved is hardly a skirmish.
>>
File: oh ok.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
oh ok.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>34206782
>MURRICA is too poor to afford shit anymore
>fanboys goes full damage control to attempt to give any reasons to justify it
top kek
so where are the 4000 f35 that your nigger king promised to replace every fighter jet in the army with?
>>
File: 125 times.png (750KB, 1556x1720px) Image search: [Google]
125 times.png
750KB, 1556x1720px
>>34216281
>fighter jet
>army
>4000 F-35s
>>
>>34207179
More like Trump wants a "big" Navy and Congress won't pay for new botes, so they're scrambling for whatever they can find.
>>
REMINDER: THE US DID THE SAME THING BEFORE DESERT STORM.

The navy is prepping for a big one. Navy is looking for a front line ship that can be written off if shit hits the fan and it gets plunked
>>
>>34210281
Corsair 2 , the last gun fighter.

*Hard salute extra from ID4.gif
>>
File: 1283014718321.jpg (99KB, 605x650px) Image search: [Google]
1283014718321.jpg
99KB, 605x650px
>US Navy Looking At Bringing Retired Carrier USS Kitty Hawk Out Of Mothballs
>said no one in the US Navy

Is anyone surprised that a fake news clickbait piece has liberals crawling all over it sperging about Trump?
>>
>>34211079
*I am probably wrong , (and not the but) but I thought that the US Military Industrial Complex ran on a system of always being on the go in terms of designing and building new weapon systems , so they will mothball older but still good designs , just to keep the industry chugging along , to maintain profits ?

*Also mothballing the stuff that is still ok to good for a rapid military expansion in times of need.
>>
>>34209859
Wewlad, that's some strong koolaid
>>
>>34211115
Yeah didn't all but a handful of Tomcats get shredded ?

(apart from the aging early models sold to Iran in the 70s)
>>
>>34209780
Bullshit.
Nothing beats the Mk 1 eyeball in this case.
>>
>>34209801
I think you don't know how much propulsion plants cost.
Or shipyard work in general.
>>
File: photo_2017-04-30_01-47-13.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-30_01-47-13.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>34217848
I got my Lithgow.
>>
>>34209933
Ramps mean smaller, lighter, and therefore less capable aircraft. Also no force multipliers like tankers and AEW.
>>
File: Cybereye.png (192KB, 375x217px) Image search: [Google]
Cybereye.png
192KB, 375x217px
>>34217848
>not having Mk.2 eyeball

Get a load of this luddite.
>>
>>34217893
Ok , so why doesn't the US share the launch tech with allied nations ?
>>
>>34210140
Rotary wing AEW? Yeah, that would be a great idea!
>not
>>
Great idea. Why waste money on new ships when our mothball fleet is better than 3/4 of the worlds navies!
>>
>>34214591
USN doesn't use Bunker C anymore; it's MDO now.
>>
>>34217916
It's not that the U.S. won't tech, it's that no one but the U.S. Can afford more than 1 CATOBAR carrier.
>>
>>34217998
So why doesn't the bankrupt US Govt sell off old war stock to long standing friendly allied nations ?
>>
>>34217609
Yep. The only remaining aircraft are in museums or in service with the Iranian AF.
>>
>>34215458
You can't believe the crap you are posting.
Rotary wing tankers for combat jets?
Buddy tankers?
Slow, short-legged AEW?
Toss your logic rules around as you like, but a discussion with you is fighting a tar baby.
>>
>>34218009
The USN has sold numerous ships to friendly nations since WWII, just not any carriers. CATOBAR carriers are very expensive to maintain, supply and support.
>>
>>34217493
Corsair II was an attack (light day bomber) plane.
The CRUSADER was the "last" gunfighter.
>>
>>34217916
Dumbass. The British INVENTED the steam catapult and angled deck; they (believe they) can't afford them anymore.
>>
>>34218047
>Rotary wing tankers for combat jets?

I'm not arguing the effectiveness, just that it can be done.

>Buddy tankers?

Yes.

>Slow, short-legged AEW?

Advantages and disadvantages.

>Toss your logic rules around as you like, but a discussion with you is fighting a tar baby

Or you're just retarded that you cannot comprehend different way of doing things. People like yourself are the cancer that is killing the USN. You all have the same inflexible mindset.
>>
>>34218075
*many pardons.
I am truly sorry for this gaf , I am not being sarcastic btw , I despise incorrect information.
>>
>>34218104
>I'm not arguing the effectiveness, just that it can be done.

Stall speed is a thing and rotary wing aircraft large enough to carry useful amounts of fuel would be slugs and thirsty in their own right.
>>
The real problem with this is that the US Navy is absolutely incapable of admitting that they could convert some freighters/oil tankers to auxiliary carriers

>>34218009
The US has had zero war stock for a long time now, Navy reserves are long gone
Old shit from WW2 is absolutely worthless nowadays, and very manpower intensive to handle.
>>
File: 52345234.jpg (132KB, 889x407px)
52345234.jpg
132KB, 889x407px
>>34207418
>steam
Be glad we've got that.

The way things are going, soon everything in the Navy will be slave powered.
>>
>>34215088
HFO is fuel that has a viscosity of more than 500 centistokes at 10 degrees Celsius. bunker C is crude oil that been cleaned out of sand plus any leftover residual oils that they can't sell.
>>
>>34215498
midway was 1942.
>>
>>34209801
> if you genuinely think Trump is any different than Obama then boy oh boy do I have news for you
Wow, thought all the slack-jawed concern trolling faux-centrists that went with this vapid, moronic point either suckstarted their dad's 12 gauge after the election or had their shitposting funding cut. Impressed you're still lingering around.
>>
>>34207908
The Midway is still pretty intact. It would probably be ridiculous to try and re-activate it, but I would imagine it's possible.
>>
>>34211656
I've seen them in Cleveland. It's a "dui" checkpoint but they take all comers.

I don't know about carriers but the O.H. Perry boats should come back.
>>
>>34220274
And then there was the Great Marianas Turkey Shoot, and later Leyte Gulf...
>>
>>34206782
So why do we need 15 carriers than the rest of the world combined?
I love those things, but we are in the hole for 20 trillion.
>>
>>34210060
Just because the MSM is not reporting on successes Trump has had, doesn't they are not happening.
>>
>>34210060
>Nobody is panicking at Trump's presidency outside of California.
Are you fucking high or just stupid, bars in DC were crowded on a Thursday morning, stuffed to the brim with a bunch of gullible millennials hoping to see Trump arrested on live TV because of some lukewarm testimony by Comey. I'm not even going to read the rest of that wall you made if you're opening up with this garbage.
>>
>>34221561
POWER PROJECTION
>>
>>34221751
>DC

The only places with more democrats than California.
>>
>>34209966
Yeah, because Donald "I support the ban on assault weapons" Trump is just soooo pro-2A.
>>
>>34214550
F-35 needs a base. A kitty hawk would do that well.
>>
>>34210956
The Saudis haven't paid for anything. There are no "deals". There are "exploratory agreements", which are things that typically lead to deals. Thise agreements were signed in 2015.

>thinks employment coming back is due to Obama
What has Trump done to lower the unemployment rate?

>is a little child who hates the police
Anybody who supports civil asset forfeiture in its current form is a statist bootlicker.
>>
>>34221259
yup and actually corral sea was probably the most important naval engagement in history.it stopped japan from taking Australia and the USN was outgunned even more than midway. but midway established that America rules the waves. Funny I remember both my parents taking the oath of citizenship. 1978 and 1980. I was born here but they will say America fuck YA faster than me and we only came from Canada.
>>
>>34218009
They tried selling the Essex and some of the old super carriers. Other countries went nope because they couldn't afford it.
If you can't afford to buy a completed hand-me down carrier you certainly won't design and build one yourself.
>>
>>34221561
You don't actually think we're in debt because of military spending, do you? Do yourself a favor and look up the federal budget and projected spending/deficit. We'll NEED all the military force we can muster when the ponzi scheme collapses, now's the time to invest.
>>
>>34222521
Happened in NYC too, but hey, wouldn't want to shoot more holes in that ol' narrative.
>>
>>34216281
nice bait, at least you got the "nigger" part right.
>>
>>34215498
The Battle of Leyte Gulf was October 1944.
>>
>>34215498
Operation Praying Mantis was 28 years ago
>>
>>34217444

proofs? I want to beilive
>>
>>34206782

welp if they don't bring back the Tomcats from Gillette stocks and the Intruders from whatever train I'm not interested
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.