[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 month training in Ukraine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Ukraina-3-1.jpg (98KB, 680x432px) Image search: [Google]
Ukraina-3-1.jpg
98KB, 680x432px
More than 200 members of the 1st Battalion, 279th Infantry Regiment, 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, Oklahoma Army National Guard, are heading to for the Joint Multinational Training Group Ukraine or JMTG-U will continue the mission of its sister battalion, the 179 Infantry. Soldiers will assist in the training of Ukrainian Forces in tactical skills such as marksmanship, live-fire exercises and first aid at the International Peacekeeping and Security Center outside of Yavoriv, Ukraine.

“The JMTG-U is a strategically significant mission for United States and its allies involving both NATO and non-NATO member nations,” Lt. Col. Bruce Lambeth, commander of 1st Battalion, 279 Infantry Regiment, said. “The multinational effort will contribute to Ukraine’s long-term defense capabilities by providing Partner Advise Training Teams. This is an effort to increase the combat capability of the Ukrainian Army through their training at their combat training center.”

For some soldiers and families the deployments can be both exciting and challenging.

http://altustimes.com/news/12531/second-unit-to-deploy-for-training-in-ukraine
>>
>>34205159
This is pretty funny.

US troops deployed in nation which is literally in war with Russia and openly training their troops. And Russia can't do anything about it.
>>
Kiss me goodbye and write me while I'm gone
Goodbye my sweetheart, hello Ukraine.
>>
File: Russian Leader.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Russian Leader.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>34205241
Vatniks will never recover, que damage control putin bots.
Russia is cucked as fuck, especially by Trump. Finally they get the treatment from America they deserve.
>>
>>34205241
At the same time russia is sending over their soldiers as "volunteers", is shelling ukraine from within their borders or just scoop and shot their into ukraine, sending military vehicles including tanks, APCs, artillery and anti air, sharing radar and satellite intel, producing an endless stream of lies and propaganda, etc... All doing it to a country, which they have promised to respect and defend their sovereignty.

The US could literally start bombing the rebels and still have high moral ground.
>>
I miss when Ukraine was simply the klankening
>>
File: 1390625853675.png (657KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
1390625853675.png
657KB, 725x483px
>>34205810
Me too.

It was a better time.
>>
File: 1494162674217.jpg (193KB, 454x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1494162674217.jpg
193KB, 454x1249px
>>
File: 1478086150322.jpg (389KB, 1399x2501px) Image search: [Google]
1478086150322.jpg
389KB, 1399x2501px
>Maidan was three and a half years ago
Ukraine was a major topic for almost a year, funny how now it's a basically forgotten conflict.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.