[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aus Cops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ump 45.jpg (77KB, 649x366px) Image search: [Google]
ump 45.jpg
77KB, 649x366px
My nanny state of a government is not going to like me posting this, but it's ok I'm probably already on a watch list already.

>Sydney has joined many of the great cities in the world in having police on patrols armed with assault rifles.

>The Colt M4 that will be issued to 100 officers from the NSW Public Order and Riot Squads is a combat weapon, with an effective range of 600m, firing up to 800 rounds per minute. Standard magazines hold 15 rounds.

the image is captioned
>police units in Sydney will patrol with combat weapons

no shit sherlock's, are they gonna have peaceful weapons?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/blogs/australias-end-of-innocence-terror-threat-sparks-police-reaction/news-story/7298fc2fa93da75fc0259e703382d3c5
>>
>standard magazines hold 15 rounds

Wow, they even cuck their own cops
>>
>australias-end-of-innocence
Surely that was Port Arthur? I mean, their cherry got popped so catastrophically they banned everything up to and including keyring laser pointers. By comparison, giving a couple of special riot teams ARs is kind of weasel piss.
>>
File: 1484310818317.png (169KB, 493x263px) Image search: [Google]
1484310818317.png
169KB, 493x263px
>>34204149
>even their cops get cucked mags
>>
File: 1377678225588.jpg (25KB, 350x523px) Image search: [Google]
1377678225588.jpg
25KB, 350x523px
>>34204149
>I will go on a watchlist for saying something that was publicly announced news
>>
>>34204149
>>34204151
>>34204219

Holy fuck 15 round mags... Jesus christ, people forget that guns are made to kill and are meant to be efficient at it. Like; its a fucking lethal weapon.. nothing huggy about that "oh at least its not 30".

Well fuck it, im glad its not 30 ya fucking kikes; means your gonna have to reload twice as often as i will..
>>
File: SbvmuC9.jpg (69KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
SbvmuC9.jpg
69KB, 650x366px
>>34204149

Queensland police have had general issue rifles for decades. AR type. Not a problem.
>>
>Ausfailia and Eurofag countries have police that walk around with rifles
>meanwhile in GUN VIOLENCE CAPITOL USA, our police just carry handguns
Toppest of keks. This is what happens when tolerance comes to town.
>>
>>34204373
don't a majority of US cops have rifles in their patrol cars?
>>
>>34204567
In various magpul configurations yes.
>>
>>34204567
Yeah, in their cars. European police officers will start to patrol on foot, brandishing the weapons as a show of force to make criminals scared and ironically, to make the public feel safe.
>>
File: 1490232374801.png (75KB, 337x391px) Image search: [Google]
1490232374801.png
75KB, 337x391px
>15 rounds
>>
>>34204779
british police dont carry guns. im not sure you recognise the difference between cops and srt
>>
>>34204373
We still unarmed coppers here in Norway.
>>
>>34205012
how many refugees has Norway accepted in the last 5 years?
>>
>>34205041
Don't know, I don't work at SSB, but probably too many. We did clamp down hardcore on immigrants, and now France won't return the Afghans that got rejected here, that then run away to avoid deportation because it is """too dangerous""" in Afghanistan. I am fine with that as long as they stay the fuck away. We would probably have gotten even fewer if it wasn't for Russia being Russia and not accepting us returning the ones that already have Visa in Russia.

We have had a party very hostile to migrants in power during the crisis, but that might change soon.
>>
>>34204905
this, literally worse than fucking nam.
>>
>>34205087
Norway if fairly liberal with it's gun laws isn't it?
Do you guys have castle doctrine?
I hate Australian cuck laws even though this is my birthplace, so I've been looking for countries that have more freedoms with castle doctrine, and less rapugees etc, etc. (obviously i know i can't waltz in and get a gun)

I've been looking at
>switzerland
>U.S
>Japan (I know no guns/castle doctrine, but don't need it with their migration policy)
>>
>>34204567
It varies where you are. In NYC at least you can see cops on foot with rifles
>>
This is litterally shit you see in communist shitholes
Fix your fucking country
>>
>>34205104
>Do you guys have castle doctrine?
Not a castle doctrine, but we do have laws for defense of life and property, I am not a lawyer, but I interpret the law like this; you are allowed to defend yourself, others and property with reasonable force (don't shoot/stab someone for punching you once or stealing your TV).

If you force an intruder to flee/surrender or if you disable him as an threat, you are not allowed to attack him until he is a threat again. You would probably get legally away with shooting at someone coming at you with a weapon, but I am not sure if you would be able to keep the gun afterwards, as it is up to the local police office to assess if you are fit to have a gun.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.