[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fuck a gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: galil.jpg (40KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
galil.jpg
40KB, 850x680px
Say I buy a Galil AR in the near future. How would I go about sticking my dick in it in the safest way possible?
>>
>>34204007
Right down the muzzle. Might be a bit loose for you though, OP. A better alternative would be to stick the muzzle up your ass, fully loaded and ready to bust its hot load into you.
>>
>>34204019
Any dick is too big for a muzzle that size and I don't like putting things in my ass.
Serious replies only please
>>
>>34204007

The only familiarity I have with the Galileo AR is Counter Strike. Is there a way to lock the bolt open/BCG in back position?
>>
>>34204058
*Galil. Fuck autocorrect.
>>
>>34204007
It's a gun, not a cute animu foxgirl
>>
>>34204067
I know that, I'm not retarded. Also Galil is a dog girl.
>>34204058
Not that I know of. I just used it as an example because of pic. I'm wondering how you would fuck any gun.
>>
>>34204007
Please don't OP

I was the guy that shoved a Remington 12g barrel up my as s and had to be rushed to hospital to have it removed. I made a thread about it on here for advise on how to remove it. Worst day of my life. Won't ever forget that cute emt though...
>>
I stuck my dick into my garand's chamber at an angle with the bolt pulled all the way back. Fear of the bolt slamming forward at any moment from me accidently hitting the magazine floor made it more exhilarating.
>>
>>34204086
Oh hey Anon, how did your ass heal? Did your hemorrhoid heal yet?
>>
>>34204096
The ol' starfish hasn't been the same since. I really think the barrel bead sight may have caught something more than the hemmoriod. Really should get more x rays done
>>
File: reagan pondering.jpg (33KB, 220x328px) Image search: [Google]
reagan pondering.jpg
33KB, 220x328px
>>34204007

You could rub yourself on it until you orgasm I suppose. I'd leave it out in the warm sun to make it more comfortable then have at it. Petroleum jelly for lube if you want it and it shouldn't damage the finish of your firearm.
>>
>>34204106
Fuck man. My ass hurts and puckers when I think of your story.
>>34204108
>You could rub yourself on it until you orgasm
I guess but that feels more like a handjob.
>>34204095
Sexy
>>
>>34204080
I was gonna say lock open bolt and fuck the barrel from behind.

Idk what to tell you m8.
>>
>>34204108
>not using cosmoline as lube
>>
>>34204007
Tape a fleshlight to the stock I guess?
>>
>>34204224
Tactical fleshlight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.