[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUN BUY BACK!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 6

File: 2Ol4539.jpg (70KB, 1032x761px) Image search: [Google]
2Ol4539.jpg
70KB, 1032x761px
I live in California and it seems that the local PD is having a gun buy back..
>>While supplies last, $100 Smart & Final gift cards will be given to people turning in working handguns, shotguns and rifles. $200 Smart & Final gift cards will be given to people turning in functioning California classified assault weapons.
I can't believe anyone would want that... I've got a few hundred bucks so I'm going to see if anyone would want to go to the local FFL and get cash and not a retarded gift card... also does anyone know what the minimum is to be considered a gun? Pic related.
>>
Any revolving shotgun is an assault weapon in california no?

A master plumber should be able to develop inexpensive california-defined assault plumbing.
>>
https://serbu.myshopify.com/products/gb-22-plans
>>
>>34201572
>A master plumber should be able to develop inexpensive california-defined assault plumbing
>assault plumbing
kek'd
>>
>>34201572
thats worthless money for a gun
>>
>>34201867
Unless it's a worthless gun.

Jimenez, rohm etc. it's not like they test fire it.
>>
>>34201572
>craft a shit ton of 4 dollar slam fire guns
>turn all of them
>?????memes?????
>profit
>>
>>34201572
I can't believe I've never thought of this. Should be able to get insane deals. Where you at OP? I'm in Orange County
>>
>>34201572
>lets ban all their guns
>and have a "buy back"
>where we, get this, TOTALLY JEW EVERYONE
all of my wut
>>
>>34201572
Also what the fuck is 100 dollars going to get you in California of all places?
>>
>>34201743
I love how the first video I saw, had a slideshow of gun buyback flyers within the first 30 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyp9YPlaoow
>>34201907
I remember hearing about when someone actually sold two empty AT4s to an LAPD buyback.
>>
Make some pipe shotguns, zip tie them to a 2x4 as a stock. Be sure to record the reactions.
>>
>>34202116
Right?
>>34202091
What is the point of the 100$ gift card? Like I can understand some old lady has an illegal gun some grandson left her and she doesn't know what to do with it. But how is a 100$ smart and final gift card a good option even for a hi point?
>>
>>34201572
Venturabro?
>>
>>34202211
805fag
>>
>>34202369
Same, heard about this buyback shit yesterday

Almost though it's worth going by for a laugh and seeing if I could convince anybody with something nice to sell to me for cheap instead, but somehow I get the feeling that'd be asking for trouble from cops and soccer moms present
>>
I want to host a gun buyback event
https://home.chicagopolice.org/chicago-police-departments-gun-buy-back-partnership-program-application/
>>
>>34202438
I'm going to try to get down there to do just that. If cops tell me to fuck off I will but I have to try... if I can save just one gun.
>>
>>34202190
>even for a hi point?

I would take a used and beaten up hi-point over some ambiguous gift card any day.
>>
>>34202438
>>34202501

Do it.
If a guy hates his gun enough to trade it for a dam gift card then you can offer him 50 to 75 bucks for it and he will likely say yes.
>>
>>34202126
>All you need is $300,000 worth of machinery to make some .22s to trade in for gift cards
>>
>>34202501
I mean, I couldn't care less if they trash some shitty hi-points. But just the thought of somebody taking over grandpa's old Colt or the like because it's a scary gun really activates my almonds.

Maybe I'll head over too, who knows. Apparently they're handing out free gun locks too lol, I can always use that as an excuse for why I'm lurking around.
>>
>>34201572
I did trade guns that I had when local PD did a buyback. They offered 200 bucks cash, no question asked for a gun.

Made an easy grand out of 2 handguns that I fished out of the river, a 50 bucks mouse gun and a couple of shotguns I bought for 100 bucks each.
>>
>>34202647

The trouble is that this is the PRC, so you have to do any private gun purchases through an FFL.

And since you'll be right in front of a bunch of cops, it's not really a place for playing fast and loose with the law.

You'd literally have to go with the person with the gun to meet at a gun store, which, given that it's the PRC, might be quite a drive away.
>>
>>34203061
There is actually one within 5-10 minutes, only reason why I'm considering.
>>
>>34202649
It doesn't have to actually work well, it could KB or suffer any number of problems, All you do is use the template to make some that is technically a gun, they're not going to argue with you over a hundred dollars.

As he mentioned you could make one of this with literally just a file and a drill. Look at the components, if you have a hole that .22 sits in, and a mass attached to a spring and a ghetto trigger, you're good to go. Only reason you really even need a grip is because they might actually tell you it's not a gun, for instance, you can't just bring in some pipe and say "this is a shotgun, 100 dollars please"

Even if it was actually functional, it's more important that it looks like a gun than that it actually is a gun.
>>
>>34201572
Don't try that shit around here. The top cop got pissed when some clown did this, he took hsi shit, gave him nothing and threatened to arrest him for manufacturing firearms and a lod of other shit if he ever saw him again. Also put the word out to other law enforcement agencies to look out for him and other who are trying the same shtick. Don't know if they took his info or what. Heard this from someone who was part of the buy back program and in the venue while it happened a while back.
>>
>>34203315
>he took hsi shit, gave him nothing and threatened to arrest him for manufacturing firearms and a lod of other shit

Manufacturing firearms isn't illegal, and by doing that he admitted he thought they were firearms, then stole them, which is actually many felonies, and also why your story never happened.
>>
>>34201572
Do what we do in Minnesota and build a pipe gun attached to some scrap wood. If you want it to be a legal firearm use a simple nail welded in a pipe endcap, and have the barrel reciprocate back using a pump action.

Paint it if you want to give it that gun look.

>>34203315
Point out the code that says it's illegal to manufacture firearms. I'll wait.
>>
>>34203117
There are 4 in 5min drive and one is freaking walkable in 10min.
>>
>>34201572
I have a C&R, I would go to one of these if it was close by
>>
>>34201572
if someone turns in an M1 Garand I hope someone at the PD gives it a good home. Destroying that would be criminal.
>>
>>34201572
>$200 Smart & Final gift cards will be given to people turning in functioning California classified assault weapons

So they can technically just arrest you at that point since you possessed an assualt weapon. They're targeting dumb poor people. How progressive.
>>
>>34204036

>if someone turns in an M1 Garand I hope someone at the PD gives it a good home

are people that stupid? I can see shit like ak-47s or ar-15s because retards are scared of them. but fucking m1 garands are iconic and worth over a grand now. who the fuck is stupid enough to trade for a $200 and throw away well over $800?
>>
>>34204198
>who the fuck is stupid enough to trade for a $200 and throw away well over $800?
cucks who inherited firearms.
>>
>>34204198
There are stories of people trading in Grandpa's StG 44 and similar ww2 trophy guns to $100 gun buyback programs
>>
File: 1470344296697.jpg (76KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1470344296697.jpg
76KB, 512x812px
>>34204221

jesus fucking christ I hope those people fuck off and die
>>
>>34204198
>who the fuck is stupid enough to trade for a $200 and throw away well over $800?
>california
>>
>>34204221
Cop I know had a guy call up asking to come pick up a gun that grandpa had brought back from the war, went to get it and it was a pristine StG 44. He at least held it for them at the PD until they found a museum that would take it as a donation.
>>
File: 1485572953121.png (60KB, 664x793px) Image search: [Google]
1485572953121.png
60KB, 664x793px
>ywn troll liberals by handing in homemade pipe guns at buyback program
why even live
>>
>>34203345
It is in CA without their serial now
>>
>>34201572
>make a buzillion Saturday Night Specials and Four Winds
>profit
>>
People are really trading in amazing prizes worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars like StG-44s for shitty gift cards? That's not just a shitty deal. It also almost certainly results in the destruction of important pieces of history, or at least the destruction of something that represents a great deal of someone's hard work, time and effort. The sin is unforgivable. Fucking hippie faggots. What the fuck is with this, anyway? All these old men who signed up to fight all these wars somehow raising the kind of fucking pussies who turn in a WWII-era 1911 that was probably actually used to shoot actual Nazis to be smelted down into pretentious art with a ham-fisted metaphor, or trade off a rifle that may be one of the last of her kind for a paltry gift card? How do such incredible men raise such pussies, or at least raise the kind of men who raise such pussies?
>>
>>34201572
>I'm going to see if anyone would want to go to the local FFL and get cash and not a retarded gift card
pretty clever OP, but it was nice knowing you.

legal or not, the PD will find out and shoot you in the back of the head 5 times in a tragic suicide
>>
>>34205328
>why does everyone not understand the value of things
I used to buy expensive TF2 items worth hundreds of dollars for pennies worth of items then resell for pure profit. Sometimes people just don't know what they have, and there's always going to be someone taking advantage of that.
>>
>>34205328
>Stupid goyim who fought to save da Jews raise a generation of cucks
What a surprise
>>
>>34201572
>find abandoned house
>strip out all plumbing
>create a bunch of guns with plumbing
>turn in freshly made pipe guns
>???
>profit
>>
Every fucking time you California turbo cucks start a thread on /k/ you faggots make me laugh and laugh. Hope it was worth it. Hope shitty narcotics and smelly wellfare queen Mexican immigrants was worth trading your gun rights you spineless faggots.
>>
>>34205604
Yeah. I laugh knowing the fucking Canadians have better gun laws then those horse dick sucking liberals.
>>
>>34205427
It wasn't about saving da joos. It was about saving the rest of Europe from the steady advance of an authoritarian regime that would have turned the whole continent into a police state that could really only have been made worse by the USSR, because at least in Nazi Germany there was still food to eat.
>>
I always want to try this with pipe bombs but chicken out because I love my doggos. Maybe when my divorce finalizes and I cant see them anymore anyways
>>
>>34205662
>It was about saving the rest of Europe from the steady advance of an authoritarian regime that would have turned the whole continent into a police state

Oh you mean the communists? The assholes the US just let keep half of Europe? Great call on that one.
>>
>>34205616
If it wasn't for the rest of the sentence, I would have thought you were describing canada when you said
>horse dick sucking liberals
>>
>>34205793
How? Californians are the pinnacle of spineless. During the 2016 election you had Californian gun owners on /k/ no less stating they would trade their guns for free college degrees.

Then you have the Californian Bernie cucks who donated their daughter's college funds to his campaign that then voted Clinton after she stole the primary.
>>
>>34205838
>>
>>34202438
Remember many of these guns will be murder weapons people have convinced each other will be destroyed instead of tested, catalogued and sold just like the early New York buybacks.
>>
>>34205710
if you're really autistic you might as well try with hand grenades, they're not too hard to make either
>>
>>34205838
>perhaps 8 /k/ommandos from California are bernie cucks. Therefore all /k/ users from California are cucks.
You forget that we voted against a law and we're outnumbered by 4 million. More people care about a stupid plant than their god given rights. If I could I would relocate our problem to your state. Then this place would be paradise.
>>
>>34201572
Why grocery gift cards? Why not gas gift cards? Most criminals are on food stamps, so they get free groceries anyway.
>>
>>34206371
Dude those votes were fraudulent. Did you miss the Hilery threads on 8ch where there were dissenters who flat out told stories and provided proof the votes were being rigged?
>>
>>34206371
>More people care about a stupid plant than their god given rights.
Let me play double's avocado.

God gave man dominion over all seed-bearing plants. This includes marijuana (Gen. 1:29)

The founding fathers wrote the bill of rights. This includes the right to bear arms.

Owning pot is a god-given right, owning guns is a man-given right.
>>
File: 1370816184588.png (143KB, 453x666px) Image search: [Google]
1370816184588.png
143KB, 453x666px
>mfw there's not a single lebel on gunbroker now that I have the money to buy it
>>
>>34203191
>Even if it was actually functional, it's more important that it looks like a gun than that it actually is a gun.

Swing by Toys R Us, pick up some nerf guns or cheap airshit guns. Do some work with flat black spray paint, maybe hot glue some clothes pin springs with carpet tacks in the vague area of the receiver. Do some more work with a 1/4" bell hangers bit to give it a nominal bore. Now, here's the important part: stick a fired .22 casing in whatever part looks most like it might work as a chamber.

Your prototype will offset your expenses, the other 2 you make are pure profit.

Now, about the Smart and Final card- that's basically a restaurant supply store. You can go 2 ways here- stock up on about 80 pounds of tri tip for one hell of a July 4 bbq, or buy a metric assload of whippets and sell them for $5 each just around the corner from a rave or block party or what have you. They're also pretty entertaining if you toss one in the campfire occasionally.
>>
Should I buy a few cheap airsoft guns and pretend they're real and sell them to the cops for $100 each?
>>
>>34208350
>criminals
>giving away their guns
lol
No, the buyback is to get non-criminals to turn in their guns to disarm the citizens.
>>
>>34201572
Make a slam-fire shotgun out of pvc, wood, and nails. Then sell that to them.
>>
Cops con a cuck grocery store into helping them expand their private firearms collections. Ain't life grand.
>>
>>34203061
>The trouble is that this is the PRC, so you have to do any private gun purchases through an FFL.

sounds pretty unenforceable to me

you have a civic duty to disobey unjust laws
>>
>>34205604
please tell us what we should do and I'll explain how each of your points are stupid.

inb4
>shoot or bomb the cops/politicians in a liberal media controlled state
>open carry demonstration in a liberal media controlled state
>write or call our liberal democrat lawmakers
>write or call our vastly outnumbered "conservative" lawmakers
>convince the other 35%~ of 20+ million voters to vote republican

no, seriously, I'm waiting for your enlightened reply
>>
>>34201572
Mark Serbu has plans for $12 for a gun that is designed to just barely function well enough to sell at a gun buyback lol
>>
>>34206135
this is hard though, it's the court's job to interpret the law, not whether the law is just or not.
>>
>>34204165
No, dipshit, that defeats the purpose of having a gun "amnesty" buy back

If you start arresting people for bringing in guns to your buy back then word will get out and bo one would show up
>>
>>34204207
>>34204221
>fucking newfags

there is one case, in CA, of a woman who brought in an STG 44. it was transferred to a museum.

It wasnt registered so it isn't like she could have walked it down to Bud's Gun and Liquor Emporium and sold it for a cool $50k
>>
>>34205305
>My time is less valuable than some gift cards to a place I probably don't even shop at.
>>
>>34205339
Im amazed at how much of a gigantic pussy you are.
>>
>>34210432
fuck off, burnout
>>
>>34202190
welcome to cuckfornia
>>
>>34214461
with supreme court backing it up several times over
>>
>>34214782
Article VI and Amendment 10, you lazy fuck, interpreting American law requires determining whether it is in actuality just and legal to enforce.
>>
>>34205838
>During the 2016 election you had Californian gun owners on /k/ no less stating they would trade their guns for free college degrees.
Trading a $200 Maverick 88 for $30,000 worth of college tuition doesn't seem like that bad a deal desu
>>
>>34201572
buy a shitton of these fuckers and trade them in they are metal and retards at buybacks dont know the difference.

https://www.amazon.com/BladesUSA-SMB-110-Decorative-Western-Revolver/dp/B004UNEFFE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1497109752&sr=8-3&keywords=replica+revolver
>>
>>34214857
I don't even smoke weed retard
>>
>>34214920
You say that like you could get more guns after.
>>
>>34214487
1. Stop being weak.
2. Actualy do all the things on the list
3. Stop looking for others to fix your fucking problems. You need to do it yourself. It might not be easy but nothing worth doing ever is.
>>
>>34214833
Looks like someone isnt good at produceing quick enough to make it worth their time.
Ask me how i know you work at mcdicks.
>>
>>34210432
God also gave us free will. And weed wasnt in the garden of eden. It came after, like thorns, poison and spiders. Do you think God wants you to smoke spiders?
>>
>>34202469
thatd be cool but im pretty sure all the city wants you "partnership" for is your company's money and location to run the thing. from there they keep the funs
>>
>>34216962
Apples and oranges buddy, marijuana is still a seed-bearing plant. All of them were given to humans to use as they see fit.
>>
Atlanta is having one soon. They're basically verifying that guns are operable before giving you money. IIRC pistols are going to be $50 and rifles $100.

Last I heard they've only raised $30k for the event and after you pay your various fees and shit, they might have enough money to buy 200-300 guns max.
>>
some komrade tried the pipe gun trick, they told him to away
he still gave the guns tho lol
>>
>>34218644
DESU, should give the 4 winds away to people, telling them "Cops said they aren't guns, go nuts"
>>
>tfw police here hold classes telling the elderly to arm themselves

Was odd to see my wife's sweet old aunt holding a Ruger last time I went to her house
>>
>>34216962
>Do you think god wants you to smoke spiders?
absolutely
>>
>>34216962
I have unironically smoked several insects.
>>
>>34221035
Who hasn't smoked insects ?
>see roach ruining across floor after hard rain.
>blast his ass with BB gun

>see big grasshopper on fence wire
>shoot him with a .22 lr

>spider advancing aggressively across DMZ established by legal treaty
>drop a .45 ACP on him as a warning to his species that my borders will not be violated

>horse fly lands on grass sticking out of pond
>shoot wings off fly with a .17 HMR

>mosquito season
>Mosquitos use overflow pond as breeding ground
>fish refuse to do their job
>use tannerite to destroy larva
>Mosquitos hold moment of silence for lost generation.

>see rat swimming in creek
>not insect but close enough
>shoot rat in water
>cottonmouth eats rat corpse.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.