[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARMALITE AR10A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0103.jpg (22KB, 640x161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
22KB, 640x161px
Sup /k/ I was able to pick one of these boys up recently. Already had their 15 from the same series of rifles and liked it so decided to just stick with it.

Now I'm not a huge fan of the 16" barrel but figured I can always swap it eventually for a 20". What are some good aftermarket barrels for the AR10A? Also want handguards would fit this bitch? I definitely want to mimic something like the Super SASS.
>>
Bizump
>>
>railed gas block

anon....

all else is alright but damn...
>>
>>34200213
>railed gas block
Came stock anon I'm sorry I failed you. I'll be replacing it when I swap barrels out for sure as I hope to get something with rifle length/mid length gas system.

Know anywhere that stocks barrels for the 10A?
>>
>actual weapon post on /k/
>not some autistic faggot crying about buying to much prep food
>not another nuke thread
>not another "i'm deppressed and suicidal post"
>not another bait post in general
>shit replies
>>
>>34200965
What do you expect posting about a poverty 308 AR?
>>
>>34201002
>poverty 308 AR
More like a base to start on. Didn't wanna "build" from ground up.
>>
>>34200213
what does it matter?
>>
File: Pickle-Sandwich.jpg (94KB, 782x850px) Image search: [Google]
Pickle-Sandwich.jpg
94KB, 782x850px
>>34201054
Well. Your using an armalite barrel. Which your probably going to want to change. Which means if you want to keep the BCG, your going to be using one of the rainier barrels that can or Noveske. Both good options. Both are going to be ~$500

Add in for handguards, trigger, etc
Your buying twice when you could have built from the ground up cheaper.
>>
>>34201098
My trigger is actually great on this. No creep and fairly light. Didn't know Noveseke offered barrels for these I'll have to check it out.

You think it save me some cash to just buy an upper with my desired Barrel length? Probably being counter productive here but I'd have an upper to possibly sell.

Also wtf is that pickle sandwich called?
>>
File: steak-and-egg-taco.jpg (174KB, 1080x1259px) Image search: [Google]
steak-and-egg-taco.jpg
174KB, 1080x1259px
>>34201178
>You didnt even get the desired barrel on it
whew
umm. yeah
So. Unless you want, really want your current barrel on it, either sell the whole thing and build from scratch, or buy the barrel you want and have it replaced.

Idk, pickle sammich?
Just a pic I downloaded to make the wife smile.
>>
>>34199656
Ive got the same idea, just short on money at the moment.
I've heard there's no difference between AR10 and DPMS pattern barrels as far as compatibility goes.

I really, REALLY wish there was a national match barrel sleeve that fit them so i could stick with the standard a2 hand guards and fsb.
>>
>>34201215
The 16" is pretty much the only Armalite available for under two grand. Barrels dont really run over 500, and theDEF10 model is on sale for 800, so its not too bad an idea assuming OP can swap the barrel himself
>>
>>34199656

How about you shoot what you bought, and learn to deal with it?
>>
>>34201242
https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-arms-ultramatchtm-308-barrel-24/

https://www.rainierarms.com/noveske-7-62mm-heavy-barrel-16-5/

>>34201228
youve heard wrong
>>
>>34201215
>Didn't even get desired barrel length
I know anon, I just figured it would be a safe queen until I had a chance to fuck around with it as I've been doing shit with my 15's and collecting a lil more milsurp before it dries up.

Is 16" on a 7.62x51 all that bad or should I just keep it and build another with a 20"
>>
>>34201272
16" is fine
>>
>>34201228
There is a difference between DPMS and Armalite. They're not interchangable
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.