[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog attacks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

Hey guys, pizza driver here. I had a run-in with a dog yesterday (thankfully got nothing worse than a bruised ass), but I want to learn how to defend myself from those kinds of threats more effectively. I can't carry at work (company policy, and besides I'm 20, a year under being able to get a CCW permit in my state), so any solutions need to require nothing more than a flashlight, pen, keys, or my bare hands. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>34196724
Carry around a stick and hit them on the nose if they are agressive
>>
>>34196724
Ever heard of pepper spray,Tear etc.?

It doesn't kill the animal, so its a lot easier trying to get out of that one, and the dog will piss off.

Its also easily carryable
>>
>>34196724
Have you tried barking At the dog to assert dominance
>>
File: ae235.jpg (11KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
ae235.jpg
11KB, 330x330px
>>34196724
Those little gas powered horns, give doggo a blast and they'll fuck off right quick.
>>
>>34196724
This is why I EDC a knife.

t. poorfag
>>
>>34196724
Piss all over your car to mark your territory
>>
When a dog is trying to bite you, shove your non dominant hand as far down its throat as you can and reach around its neck with your dominant arm with the dog facing you. Pull towards you and down with your dominant arm and with the hand in the dog's throat force it's head backwards so that its neck is bending back over its back. This will break the dog's neck and kill it. You might get your chewed up a little bit but once you force it deeper than the dog intended it to be it'll try and let go and back off with your hand in its throat. Keep it close with your other arm, push and pull, break its neck

Fuck vicious dogs, I worked for a company delivering pharmaceutical drugs to people who weren't able to leave their homes and you won't believe how many had vicious dogs that just roam free. This one lady had a huge German Shepard that wouldn't even let you leave your car as it'd sit right at your door and lunge at you as soon as you opened it. I killed that dog using the method I described above when I got reprimanded and written up for "not delivering to her" when I literally couldn't because of her stupid dog. I decided "screw it" and just got out of the car, and lo and behold the dog jumped and bit my lower arm. I punched it in the nose and it let loose, then I shoved my arm down its throat and broke its neck. I dragged its body down her driveway and hid it in the woods. She didn't even know it was missing for a few months and she was completely oblivious to how mean and vicious that dog was because she couldn't leave her house and one came in contact with it when it was a puppy. She denied that it was a mean dog, full on "he a good boy he dindu nuttin" tier stuff. Animal control did nothing after nearly a year of constant calls from me so I took care of the problem.

No regrets. I love dogs, but vicious dogs can get fucked.
>>
File: 1496222503562.jpg (36KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1496222503562.jpg
36KB, 640x426px
>>34196888
LOL, why didnt you just shoot/poison it or something?
>>
>>34196888
Thanks for the info, how bad was your hand after it bit you?
>>
>>34196916
Because shooting would be too loud and I only had my EDC (Glock 36) and I wasn't going bring a .22 to work just to premeditatedly kill a dog, and because I don't just drive around with fucking poison on me. Plus poison would have been inhumane and painful, breaking its neck made it instantly go limp and was a quick humane death.

>>34196921
Not too bad, I was anticipating a bite so I was ready to punch it's nose. It got one good chomp around my elbow and I instantly punched it then immediately grabbed it and shoved my hand in its mouth. That gave me some scratches but nothing bad.
>>
If doggo is a big one, let it bite your non-dominant arm. While it's busy, use your non-dominant hand to beat the ever-loving shit out of it or attack it with any available weapons until it either dies or fucks off. You'll still need to get your shots and maybe a few stitches, but it's better than being bitten where animals usually target- the neck or the balls. If it's a tiny purserat-tier faggot """dog,""" just punt it when it comes at you. Do NOT hold back. Give yourself a good windup and kick it like you're trying to score a field goal. DO NOT fuck around. I delivered papers when I was a kid, and a small dog fucked my 12yo shit up once.
>be me, paperboy
>collecting payment
>customer who owns little piece of shit dog goes in to get purse (old lady)
>leaves me alone with "dog"
>dog is friendly as far as I can tell
>all little doggy smiles, wagging tail
>do everything right, let the little shit smell me, no sudden movements
>reach out to pet
>CHOMP
>little fuckbag bit me
>bleeding all over
>old lady has the gall to get pissy at the 12yo boy she left alone with seemingly friendly doggo
I learned a few things that day. All animals can pose a threat when they want, regardless of size. Always double-check with owners before touching a new animal. Always watch the animal's body language VERY carefully. And don't even TRY to explain that the animal is in the wrong if it attacks you even though you did everything right. People really DO treat their pets like kids. He a good boy who dindu nuffin. Fortunately, the incident didn't make me afraid of dogs. It just instilled the good sense to be cautious.
>>
>>34196971
did you consider letting it live and suing her over the bite? or was she too poor to make it worthwhile?
>>
>>34196724
Join the ATF
>>
>>34197088
>he doesn't remove the threat immediately and completely
>he's willing to risk immediate death or god knows what kind of awful diseases for a little settlement money
>>
>>34197087
>use your DOMINANT hand to attack it*
Sorry, I'm retarded today.
>>
File: 3DxAEq.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3DxAEq.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>34197087
>Not fucking the dog in the ass to hear it scream in ecstasy
You even trying m80?
>>
File: 1496916714731.gif (622KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1496916714731.gif
622KB, 480x304px
>>34197157
WOW so random x-d hhaah do you mind if I post that on r/4chan my broski! dickbutt am I right XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kill yourself.
>>
>>34196724
I'd bring a telescopic baton or a walking stick with a heavy metal pommel. Knives are more or less useless in your situation. Dogs are so fast they can usually evade your stabs and swipes, and if you stab it after ist has chomped down on you you will injure it severely and have it bleed all over the landscape. With a knife there is no middle ground. Dog owners are completely irrational when it comes to their little poop factories, be prepared to have one of them pull a gun on you if you turn his dog into a blood fountain.
>>
>>34196724
>gun against dogs
what are you some faggot?
pepper spray is the most humane deterrent if you can't be bothered to understand dogs.
>>
Ammonia and a water gun my friend. It is a real attitude changer
>>
File: 517.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>34197102
Came here to post this
>>
>>34197256
yeah your call will smell so much piss nobody will go around it not even dogs.
>>
>>34197235
>can't be bothered to understand dogs
Listen, idiot, I love dogs. Top-tier companions, guardians and protectors for the whole family, might even help keep your fat ass active, borderline intelligent to boot. They're a lot like people, see. They're smart, social animals capable of some emotion. Also like people, if they're raised poorly and/or abused, they turn out utter shite. Poorly raised and abused, dogs, just like people, turn out aggressive or even vicious, or unstable at best. When a dog attacks you, you have to treat it the same as a person attacking you- respond with all available force to immediately and permanently remove the threat. And dogs DO attack unprovoked. It's the guy's job to deliver shit. If these retards can't be bothered to properly train their dogs and keep them on leashes, fuck them, and, unfortunately, the animal may have to be put down.
>>
I have a big pit bull/American bulldog (I don't know what he is exactly because I got him from the shelter) he has joint problems, so he's really lazy and pretty much sleeps all day, and when he's not sleeping he's calm and nice, but if he wanted to I bet he could rip someone's face of very easily. I've felt the top of his skull (where all the jaw muscles in a dog are attached) when he's chewing something and it vibrates and shakes, he also does the sawing thing with his teeth that makes a loud sound and shreds dog toys.
>>
>>34197290
>Listen, idiot, I love dogs.
butt you don't understand them. people that do don't get bit all the time.
>>
>>34197088
>>34196921
You guys are retarded. None of that happened.
>>
File: IMG_2468.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2468.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34197314
Cute pupper
Here's mine, she a pure Red Nose APBT
She can, and will rip someone apart
As you can see, I trained her well enough that she only does so on my command
The best part about our puppers is that they can breathe while their jaw is locked, unlike other dogs
They're also amazingly intelligent, and are now being used as police dogs here in New York City, as they're naturally gifted at tearing nogs apart (mine hates blacks, and actively keeps them away from me)
>>34196724
You need pepper spray, or something that fucks with their nose
I'd just shoot them since only ghetto trash fails to properly train their fugly fighting mutts, and odds are they're gonna get put down anyway, as far as I'm concerned, the use of force is justified
>>
>>34197407
>only ghetto trash fails to properly train their fugly fighting mutts
the ratio of trained vs untrained dogs would be 99% untrained or fucked up and maybe just maybe 1% trained properly. dunno about niggers might be worse in their case.
>>
>>34197407
I also have two purebred Rhodesian Ridgebacks, and the pit bull is noteicibly more intelligent than either of them
>>
You're a fucking pizza guy. When you turn 21, get a small pistol and carry it. You don't have to wear a suit so you can get away with attire that aids in concealment.

Otherwise, Dogs primary sense is smell. Spray or tase the mutt or get an ASP baton or a knife.
>>
>>34197492
spray is the only sensible advice you managed cough up. the only time you have to injure a dog and try to kill it is if they are large breeds and attack in a group. that's fucking dangerous and warrants lethal force without question.
>>
OP here, thanking anons. I'll be getting some pepper spray soon as I can.
>>
>>34197290
>Also like people, if they're raised poorly and/or abused, they turn out utter shite.
Also like people, even if they're not raised poorly and/or abused they can turn out utter shite.
>>
Airhorn or Pepper spray. Failing that, get a gun, but honestly pepper spray will be more effective against a big dog than a gun in a lot of cases.
>>
>>34196736
Alternatively, if they're a good boy the stick can be used for fetch.
>>
OC spray will do the job. Let it get close first, and don't spray if it's just barking (that's what doggos do, don't be an asshole.)

In your scenario though, you say "nothing more than a flashlight, pen, keys, or bare hands." Don't know why OC spray isn't an option for you, but if it isn't, I can tell you that I've had to do a nice overhand slamming pitch of a set of keys a couple of times, and a dog will fuck right off even if you hit near them. They don't really get that you can't immediately do it again and it's kind of like thunderbolts from Zeus.
>>
>>34196724

If it starts barking at you then just shout at it, call it a cuck, whatever just make it loud. spread your arms and make yourself big,

If intimidation dosent work and it physically attacks you then do your best to stop it locking its jaws on you. sweeping kicks to its ribs while advancing all the time - moving back while defending yourself will just encourage it.

If it gets a grip on an arm or a leg the only thing that will work is inflicting enough pain to make it back off. If it's on your leg, use your other leg to tamp on its head/throat or kick its ribs.

If it's on your arm, gouge its eyes, or if it's not a large dog, swing it into an object.

if the dog backs off, you've won, don't pursue it or it will start fighting to escape.
>>
>>34198184
>how to actively seek out dog attacks and lose: the post
You have no idea how this shit works, dogs aren't wild bears that have no idea what humans are, making yourself bigger wouldn't work. Please stop
>>
>>34196736
I killed a dog on accident that way
>>
>>34198184
>If it starts barking at you then just shout at it, call it a cuck, whatever just make it loud. spread your arms and make yourself big,
no, talk calmly and don't fucking move! stand your ground in a non threatening way. movement may trigger an attack especially the sudden movement of arms or legs.
>do your best to stop it locking its jaws on you.
no dog has a locking jaw. they are just stubborn about letting stuff go they enjoy.
>sweeping kicks to its ribs
no your legs are pretty slow especially kicks from the side are a good way to get bit in the angles.
>If it gets a grip on an arm or a leg the only thing that will work is inflicting enough pain to make it back off.
once it's a fight pain might not work at all only make it madder depending on the breed and mental state of the dog. best would be to subdue it and pin it with your bodyweight but it's hard to do while getting chewed on.

i bet you made all this shit up and never once tussled with a dog.

best thing to do is avoid an attack by being still like a statue. back away slowly if the dog shows signs of nervous protective behavior because it just wants you out of his space. sometimes you have to stand your ground in that case any sudden movement or any threatening movement like raising your arms may trigger an attack that shouldn't have happened.

don't yell at the dog unless you want to distract it from someone else. talk sternly like you would reprimand your own dog. don't flinch away don't raise the hands don't make protective or aggressive gestures this will keep the dog unable to decide what's next aside from mouthing off.
>>
>>34196724
>Be 19 yold me
>Shitty delivery driver for shitty company
>I take the job without not even knowing what could go wrong
>Shit city full of spics, dogs everywhere
>They bark 3 times and then they chase you
>Shit gets tiring
>Buy anti-freeze and a bunch of meat
>Go around in my bike throwing the shit out a backpack into the streets/yards
>Nobody notices
>Dogs eat it anyway
>A few days later no dogs around
>I can work in that area now
>I sleep with a smile on my face knowing that the world is a better place
>Dream about a spic child eating the meat
>Wake up a bit sad because it was all a dream
>>
DO NOT RELY ON PEPPER SPRAY!
My sister carried OC until she was old enough to legally carry weapons.
Since she wasn't going to carry the last can ever again, she decided to play around with it a bit. The can was less than a year old at that point (manufacturer guaranteed three years of usability), never exposed to sun or heat above body temperature. Should have had 2.5 - 3 meters of range, but didn't even hit a paper target at one meter, it had only about 30cm / 12 in. range. That was with a slight backwind. Without wind, it would have had even less.

If you have to use OC, use a blank gun with OC ammunition. That'll get you 1.5-3m ((depending on calibre) in any circumstances.

My recommendation against dogs would be some kind of flexible stick or hard whip (Sjambok, Oxtail, steel whip etc). A length of narrow chain or a flexible whip might work as well. Go for the face the moment they come forward.

If you're facing old-fashioned attack dogs, (The kind that come in high and go for Throat or shoulder) you'll need a knife or gun though as they normally don't give enough opening to use a blunt weapon.
>>
>>34196724

Don't be a faggot. Stand still, use your height, don't move fast give the animal a moment to see you're not a threat. Hitting the dog is a sure way to get a reaction.
>>
>>34198390
what about a cattle prod or a stun gun?
>>
>>34198390
yeah i'm sure all pepper spray are made equal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uy9MnQfk_0
>>
>>34196724
While I don't think it's good vs people and don't support use of them outside of this, have you ever tazed a dog? I had to and it fucking works. Damn mutt was at least 80lbs and he was one unhappy fucker.

I wish I could have shot him, I love animals and nothing makes me more mad than rouge animals via abuse.
>>
>>34198451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX9wHZSRTl0
>>
>>34198184
I like calling them sons of bitches. Because I like being literal.
>>
>>34197222
>Dog owners are completely irrational when it comes to their little poop factories, be prepared to have one of them pull a gun on you if you turn his dog into a blood fountain.
THIS. Anyone who wants to prepare for anti dog defense NEEDS to know this. And the further away from society you are (outside the city, in rural areas), the faster a dog-owner will shoot you for killing a dog. If you're in the suburbs, you might have a chance to run before the cops show up and haul you off for mindlessly murdering a family pet who dindu nuffin. If you happen to be on someone's 20+ acre property and you kill their dog, they will probably blow you the fuck away.

Just be careful, it's not as mundane and black&white as some people would imply. Nobody wants to admit that their dog/kid is bad, it's just easier for them to shoot you and tell the cops that you're a fucking psychopath who was stabbing their dog while masturbating like a weirdo.
>>
>>34196724
Mace, extendable baton, or just carry a sock with a roll of quarters in it(protection and change for customers ;^)
>>
>>34198814
>Implying I didn't already shoot their dog and we both have guns.
>>
>>34198957
just stick to the mace rest is retarded bullshit. if you carry a bag your best bet is to push it in the dogs face like a shield. carry a sock around? the fuck? everyone would assume you are some weirdo mugger rapist.
>>
dog latches onto you, you just shove your limb or whatever further into his mouth. That'll wind the animal. don't be a faggot, take the pain.
>>
>>34199047
I supposed you could just use a plastic bag. If I swung a plastic bag with a roll or two of quarters in it, smashed you right in your big mouth, you would probably forget why i was carrying change for your non tipping ass.
>>
Also, OP, I used to deliver pizzas. Just carry a small gun. Nobody is gonna fuck with you. If not, a noce sized pockwt knife always works good. Stab the dog in the mouth.
>>
>>34199156
>If I swung a plastic bag with a roll or two of quarters in it, smashed you right in your big mouth, you would probably forget why i was carrying change for your non tipping ass.
no if you did that i would fuck you in the ass no lube and no homo just educational.
>>
>>34199175
Sure faggot. That wouldn't happen because I carried a gun and a knife when I delivered pizza. I remember the assholes too. Don't fuck with people who handle your family's food. Remeber that.
>>
Just get one of these
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M36559H/ref=asc_df_B01M36559H5021348/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395009&creativeASIN=B01M36559H&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167152392179&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2798114580291805293&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030974&hvtargid=pla-309536589742
>>
>>34196724
>had a "run in" with a dog yesterday
>nothing worse than a bruised ass

Anon I think you handled it pretty well, letting the alpha knot you and all.
>>
>>34199278
h-hot
>>
>>34196888
Did you film the dog's viciousness and show it to the company, then ask if they will cover the medical and lawsuit that will come out of forcing you to deliver the package?
>>
>>34199576
don't fall for his bait. no delivery man is forced to pass an aggressive dog, they can refuse to enter the premises until the dog is secured and get no reprimand if they don't deliver risking their skin.
>>
>>34198390
What brand of OC did she buy?
>>
>>34196724
play dead
>>
File: 9.-Attack.png (315KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
9.-Attack.png
315KB, 500x331px
>>34196724

IF ITS NO DOUBT ABOUT TO KILL YOU, HOLD YOUR ARM OUT LIKE PIC RELATED AND WHEN IT CHOMPS DOWN BASH ITS DOGGO FACE IN WITH A STICK

thats what the SAS combat handbook says
>>
>>34199716
>dragonborn making a dog levitate by yelling at it
>>
>>34199716
what if you don't have a bionic hand-cannon attached?
>>
>>34199926
It'll suck getting your arm chomped on, but it's better than your neck.
>>
File: lemon jello.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lemon jello.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
A super soaker filled with pic related. A dog's world is based on smell, a couple of nostril fulls will put an end to it's reign of terror. Bonus, it doesn't feel good on eyeballs. No permanent damage, and if the felonious fleabag's owner objects, promise to upgrade to big iron.
>>
>>34197407
>>34197314
Here is my goober pitbull mutt.
>>
>>34198266
You soulless little shit. It's "By accident."
>>
File: 657689.jpg (521KB, 1074x960px) Image search: [Google]
657689.jpg
521KB, 1074x960px
>>34201520

awww

just got my new buddy.
>>
File: OPdog.jpg (730KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OPdog.jpg
730KB, 1920x1080px
Is this a battle buddy thread now?
>>
File: 1494221755510.gif (1016KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
1494221755510.gif
1016KB, 188x141px
Attack Frog
>>
>>34199175
> no homo just educational
I respect that.
>>
Different pizza delivery guy here. You're all crazy and hoping for glory and guts or whatever. OP, here is the correct answer. Vicious dog in yard, call customer, make them come to fence. Delivery done.
No answer? Call your store and tell them you can't make the deliver, customer won't answer, you're coming back to the store.
>>
>>34196724
Stun gun?
Loud horn?
A big knife and learn how use your secondary arm against a dog as defense while you stab him with the other, you will need to learn this when it comes to bulldogs.
>>
>>34198415
Stun guns are useless against bulldogs.
>>
>>34204565
no they aren't a full grown human will seize up through the use of a stun gun
therefore a bulldog a quarter of a humans mass will be slobbering on the ground if not unconsious for a few minutes
the only problem is an attack dogs speed and whether you can properly use it before he's damaged you
>>
>>34204775
don't forgot how heavy and thick their furs are.
>>
>>34196888
yeah, that's why dogs are liability.
Lost my two shiba doggos last week, spent two hours looking for them around the neighborhood.
Got a call the other day, they sent him to the animal shelter.
Cost me fucking 120$ to bail them out.
Turns out they were tited up in someone's backyard's picnic table 3 blocks away from where i lost them.
>>
>>34197342
Once you get chased by a dog for no reason your view on them will change.
>>
>>34196724
lemon juice or ammonia in a spray bottle
broom handle to use as a ward
steel cap boots
>>
>>34197087
>He a good boy who dindu nuffin
lmao
>>
>>34205073
>tries to outrun a dog
If you run from a dog you deserve to get bit. Look that fucker square in the eye and kick its face if it comes close.
>>
>>34198975
>
Except you are maybe carrying a Ruger LCR with three out of six shots already in the dog and Bubba and his three hulking sons are all carrying AR15 and AK47 with full 30 round mags.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNvFr4at8MU
>>
File: =0170609071805.jpg (59KB, 1262x703px) Image search: [Google]
=0170609071805.jpg
59KB, 1262x703px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MWEythWtuE
>>
>>34205125
>If you run from a dog you deserve to get bit.
Thanks for confirming dog owners are literally retarded when it comes to defending their pets.
>>
>>34196921
>>34196916
don't fall for the copypasta
>>
>>34205234
generally dog owners think their dogs dindu noffin when they let off the lesth.
>>
>>34205125
I was on a bike. And even then I only got away because of how dumb they are.
>>
>>34196724
Carry some doggo snacks or some pet food.
I have a feeling dogs will instantly fall in love with you if you give them something to eat.
>>
>>34205358
true, a usps dude dropped some treat when i was walking my dog at the front yard, he must carry the treat to get dogs to like him all the time.
>>
>>34197087
>And don't even TRY to explain that the animal is in the wrong if it attacks you even though you did everything right. People really DO treat their pets like kids. He a good boy who dindu nuffin.
This is why I hate some dog owners, especially the women. They are irrationally protective of their stupid dogs, and let them get away with what a child would have been punished for.
>>
File: DogEatShit.jpg (42KB, 475x380px) Image search: [Google]
DogEatShit.jpg
42KB, 475x380px
>>34205358
>>34205362
Even better if the snack is laced with ethylene glycol (and sodium hypochlorite or powdered soybeans to mask the bitterness of denatonium benzoate).
>>
>>34196724
mail men carry around dog treats
>>
>>34205073
>>34205125
both wrong. you don't run from a dog and don't kick towards it. just stay still. looking in the eyes is a provoking gesture. look at it's throat and think about ways to strangle the dog but don't move. let the confidence that you are much stronger then he is and can break every bone in his body with your bare hands fill you but don't fucking move. let him realize he made a mistake.

that's how you handle aggressive dogs.
>>
>>34205839
shit?
>>
>>34205789
until you met a woman with horse.
>>
>>34201520
>being a Pitbull apologist
>>
>>34198367
Good on you.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.