[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi im looking to get a gun like a .22 rifle. because who needs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: inferior_gun.jpg (5KB, 257x186px) Image search: [Google]
inferior_gun.jpg
5KB, 257x186px
hi im looking to get a gun like a .22 rifle. because who needs big bullets when you can shoot it many times with small bullets.
any suggestions.
>>
>>34194830
Beretta Bobcat, sweet little mouse gun for 300-450 dollars
>>
>>34194830
you could literally fire 10 .22 rounds into a guy and he'd still run up and slice you with his 1000 times folded katana
if you're going to go light than at least buy something above 6mm
>>
I suggest firing 9 ball bearings that are each bigger and heavier then a .22 bullet simultaneously.
>>
>>34195244

The sad thing is this is not that far from the truth. I saw a security camera video were a guy runs up the stairs into his apartment and comes out with a really small gun. Immediately another guy starts going up the stairs towards the first guy not knowing he grabbed a gun.

The gun guy shoot the guy from a distance of about 15 feet and the guy just put his arm up to cover his face and kept going up the stairs. he got shot a second time and kept going up until reaching the top of the stairs were he got shoot point blank on the head and only then did he drop dead.

The gun had no recoil whatsoever, literally none. So I strongly believe it might have been a .22 caliber

There is also the other video of that kid who shot his teacher and some students with a .22 pistol. The security camera shows it was all point blank head shots. all victims survived after being placed in intensive care at the nearest hospital.
>>
>>34194830

I love my 22s (but don't think of them as self-defense against humans.) Just shot the shit outta a big copperhead snake in the driveway a little while ago.

For 22 rifles, I like CZs for bolt-action, for semi-autos everybody seems to buy Ruger 10/22s but I would rather have a CZ 512 or a Marlin 60. For level-action fun, a Marlin 39A can't be beat (used, they made them for decades) or a Browning BL-22.

In 22 pistols, Ruger does make several nice ones as does Browning. An old Colt Woodsman can't be beat and is better than nearly anything new, also a used High Standard HD 22 is quite good.

22 revolvers I have no experience with but I'd love to have the Ruger Single-Six in single-action. The Ruger double-action 22 revolvers look nice but are pricey because they're just downsized from larger calibers.
>>
Henry makes a great .22lr rifle

If you want something in carry style, pick up a P22 or SR22

If you want something in target style pick up the ruger MK series
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.