[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/, Will North korea ever step out of line or will they end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-07-20-36-07-.jpg (15KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-07-20-36-07-.jpg
15KB, 231x218px
So /k/,
Will North korea ever step out of line or will they end up like china and open up slowly over time?
And if they do go full retard how would the norks fight compared to the past american wars?
>>
>>34192008
Right now China is trying to figure out how long they can hold out to get the best deal for saying "Okay, go squash 'em" as Worst Korea and Japan are already much more valuable trade partners to them than the Best Koreans.
>>
>>34192027
China would NEVER allow the US to have a significant presence at the border like that. Even letting Japan take action or Korea, that would bring the US too close for comfort.
>>
>>34192092
It'd still be cheaper for them both economically and in terms of geo-strategic blow back to let it happen vs. an American led Coalition Fortress Pacific with increase first-strike capability in Japan, Worst Korea, Guam, the Ryukus, and anyone else we could roll into the Coalition.

Besides, China would stand to reap and economic windfall by stipulating that THEY be in charge of rebuilding [spoilers]building[/spoilers] the infrastructure,
>>
The norks are probably the only county crazy enough to actually use nukes, thankfully they're also incompetent as fuck
>>
also, have some nork pop music, the lyrics are probably about something retarded, but it's kinda catchy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtyTeRXB_KM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9RbMSIfQO4
>>
>>34192008
>engravings provide no tactical advantage whatsoever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og43-7QUphw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-kuOwUAHIQ
>>
>>34192173

If I was them I'd arrange to give nuclear weapons to Al Qaeda or ISIS. Let them be the means of delivery that way you have some deniability targeting an American city.
>>
>>34192763
The fact that most of them would end up a fizzle would be a dead giveaway.
>>
>>34192763
Nuclear forensics is a thing
>>
>>34192795
>>34192763
Really? Tell me about this nuclear forensics stuff, because I'm actually curious why the Norks haven't already just given a nuke to some islamist or communist kooks who hate the US.
>>
>>34192795

Not when you never allow the UN to even inspect your facilities to get a fingerprint. In Sum of all Fears, it was luck that the plutonium came from America and was well known to the person researching it.
>>
>>34192838
maybe they hate muslims too?
>>
>>34192976
I figure they hate us more.
>>
>>34192173
>incompetent

That's a big assumption
>>
>>34192795

It would be difficult to prove beyond a doubt of where the bomb originated from. Any tests carried out by North Korea would indeed have a signature. Means could be used to mask the bombs origin as well by the introduction of elements that wouldn't necessarily effect the performance of the weapon.
>>
>>34192843

+1 thank you they are thinking this is like a movie and the heroes always win. At best we might be able to rule out countries of possible origin but that would not mean the bomb was built using North Korea fissile material.
>>
>>34192008
Their leadership is in a trap.

If they step aside or even liberalize too much they'll get tried, jailed and possibly strung up like Saddam.

If they push the envelope too hard domestically they'll trigger a revolution from within the party and get strung up like Ceausescu

If they push the envelope too hard in foreign policy they'll get invaded/"color revolution'd" and strung up like Gaddafi or at best, Saddam.

They can't get out of this except to keep the machine chugging along and to implicate as much of the country's intelligentsia and leadership in the mechanisms of power that they fear regime change almost as much as top leadership.

tl;dr --- It isn't going to end well like China.
>>
>>34193604
>assumption

have you taken a look at anything North Korean recently anon? their whole county is like a poorly made theatrical stage that's falling appart
>>
>>34193604
Assuming a country with any kind of nuclear capability is incompetent is beyond ignorant...there's good reason the world gives a fuck about North Korea.
>>
>>34192193
that keyboard breakdown in the middle is pretty sick, Korean War 2.0 is going to have a fucking rad soundtrack.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.