[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shawtgunns.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (5KB, 426x118px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 426x118px
Hey, y'all, I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground regarding guns, but I have a question.

What is the best shotgun? Video games would have me believe it's the SPAS-12, but they also told me for years that the Desert Eagle was the best handgun, and we all know that's a damn lie.
>>
deagles a better handgun than that is a shotgun

the best shotgun is a pardner pump in 12 gauge. or a mossberg88 idgaf
>>
File: 20170604_010649.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_010649.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>>34189911
>What is the best shotgun?
There is no "best". There are just a variety that serve different purposes better than others.
>>
>>34189911
Benelli m4
>>
Beretta 1301 Tactical or Mossberg 590A1

http://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/beretta-1301-tactical-peoples-shotgun-part-1/

Benelli M4 is a meme pick because people think cool Italian sounding name and $2,000 price tag means BEST

Saiga 12 is also a meme pick because it can be picky with ammo and it takes magazines.
>>
>>34189928
lol, how did you pick the worst shotgun 2 times it's incredible
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (572KB, 1914x2443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
572KB, 1914x2443px
Pump Action a best
>>
File: v2.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
v2.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>34189911
>What is the best shotgun?
For me, it's the vepr12, hands down. I think magfed has some extreme advantages and it just looks and feels great to use too.
I get lots of 23/25's with it at the trap and skeet range. But you need chokes for trap for sure.
>>
>>34189928
Is that a KSG?
How is it? I've been looking to get one
>>
>>34189928
Is that a KSG?
How is it? I've been looking to get one
>>
recommend me a good shotgun for hunting and self defense too I guess. something cheap
>>
>>34189991
modern manufacturing doesn't have any problems making a functional 12 gauge. basically anything is fine, even used
>>
>>34189979
It's fun and better built than I would expect a lelkek to be. Slap a flashlight and a foregrip on it and you've got a nice and compact shottie with a hi-cap good for defense.
>>
>>34189978
You're right, we do need to choke all traps
>>
>>34190036
>good for defense
Lets be real. It's a range toy and will never be used in an actual defense situation.
>>
>>34190229
Let the larpers larp man.
>>
>>34189991
Mossberg 500
Remington 870

If you have an extra $100 the bird gun variety and then buy a shorter rifled barrel for it, so you can use it for HD, hunting deer, shooting skeet, duck/quail/pheasant hunting, and all you'll need to do is just switch out the barrel.
>>
>>34190229
12+1 in a compact package sounds like it would be bretty good in an HD scenario to me.
>>
>>34190265
>it would be bretty good in an HD scenario to me
You'd need to get into a HD situation first
>>
>>34190261
> Jamal kicks in door
> Hey bro, there's some chicken and watermelon in the fridge, help yourself
> Change barrel
> Remove Jamal
Nah, one gun one purpose bro. You're wasting time if you actually manage to get into the habit of swapping barrels every time you get home from ducking, shooting traps or whatever that sport is where you shoot the clay things out of the air.
>>
What's better for shooting clays shorter barrel or long
>>
Well lads I went trap shooting for the first time ever today.

I got 3/25 my first time and by the end shot a 19/25.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.