[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I legaly get guns in in the UK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: HELP.png (13KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.png
13KB, 1280x640px
I need your help... I know it is something about being in a gun club? even then what guns can you get? asking because you all tend to be better then me at this shit.
>>
>>34188068
I just want to target shoot.
>>
Google is your friend
>>
>>34188068

You can get a shotgun without having to join a club, though it is recommended. A shotgun licence is shall-issue just ask your local bobbies.
>>
>>34188068
Illegally.
>>
Go to your local gun club. They'll help.
>>
>>34188068
Join a club for a start, just for having a place to shoot and people in the know. It's not as hush-hush as you may think and they'd gladly accept new people.

Through that you can apply for a license later so you can legally own stuff like straight-pull AR's and FAL's and all that crap, if you're big into competitions you can use that as reason to have them because an officer will quiz you on why you need to own them.

From what I recall you just need a proper safe in your home and stuff, if not you can keep them at your gun club if it's possible.
>>
>>34188068
Insightful question, glad you asked.

>Yeah this is anon 555, we have a potential terrorist, how copy?
>>
>>34188068
http://www.businessinsider.com/guns-you-can-legally-buy-in-the-uk-2016-4
>>
>>34188068

Get a job as a forester. Along with affording you the opportunity to gain both shotgun and firearms licences it also gives you a good reason for carrying knives, axes and other blades too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.